View Poll Results: Guys who say they fuck for over an hour are…..

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Full Of Shit!

    22 44.90%
  • Virgins

    3 6.12%
  • Studs

    7 14.29%
  • ON GOOD DRUGS lol

    26 53.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 101 to 113 of 113

Thread: Guys who say they fuck for over an hour are

  1. #101
    MuscleChemistry Guru cybrsage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,105
    Credits
    7,073
    Thanks (Given)
    348
    Thanks (Received)
    307
    Likes (Given)
    1642
    Likes (Received)
    801
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    2

    Default



    Guys who say they fuck for over an hour are
    Quote Originally Posted by trekrider215 View Post
    She gets all weird when I say hey babe can we fuck tonight
    Odd, she never acts like that with me.

    Likes trekrider215, Iron-game liked this post
     

  2. #102
    MuscleChemistry Vet
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    357
    Credits
    2,644
    Thanks (Given)
    53
    Thanks (Received)
    110
    Likes (Given)
    89
    Likes (Received)
    323
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikabi View Post
    Have you tried thinking about "non sexy"stuff? Like lifting weights. Ya know, while you're having sex. Obviously not romantic but that's been my strategy for a while, been working well
    lol, I do actually, I actually try to think of horrific images sometimes. I've even go as far as pinching my leg (only when i'm hitting it from the back) or inflicting pain onto myself in an attempt to slow it down a little. That actually works better then the horrific images part lol. Still, my dick doesn't give a fuck and cums when it wants too. SSRI's, pain meds, a number of things made a huge difference when I was younger, and I wasn't taking them for that reason I just happen to know for the most part what meds do and don't work, but I don't want to have to take any of that shit.

    Tren also made a difference, but I literally had to run like a gram/week of it before I started to notice a delay.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cybrsage View Post
    Odd, she never acts like that with me.

    yah I gave that one away lol
    Likes cybrsage liked this post
     

  3. #103
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    106
    Credits
    695
    Thanks (Given)
    5
    Thanks (Received)
    23
    Likes (Given)
    9
    Likes (Received)
    62
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trekrider215 View Post
    lol, I do actually, I actually try to think of horrific images sometimes. I've even go as far as pinching my leg (only when i'm hitting it from the back) or inflicting pain onto myself in an attempt to slow it down a little. That actually works better then the horrific images part lol. Still, my dick doesn't give a fuck and cums when it wants too. SSRI's, pain meds, a number of things made a huge difference when I was younger, and I wasn't taking them for that reason I just happen to know for the most part what meds do and don't work, but I don't want to have to take any of that shit.

    Tren also made a difference, but I literally had to run like a gram/week of it before I started to notice a delay.

    - - - Updated - - -



    yah I gave that one away lol
    Cock ring?
     

  4. #104
    MuscleChemistry Guru Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,890
    Credits
    11,901
    Thanks (Given)
    197
    Thanks (Received)
    434
    Likes (Given)
    1051
    Likes (Received)
    1495
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashikabi View Post
    Cock ring?
    Lol! I take lexapro the delay is there. It feels numb almost I have to really fantasize and get into it alot of times to cum and sometimes will go soft.

    But cock ring keeps it hard if as long as blood gets it hard. Use one that is tight whIle hard and make sure your hair on shaft and surrounding area is shaved or will be in bind to take off.

    I am a sex fiend, or prolly do it too much and beat off. Anytime my test is high in gotta do it more than once most days. My cum hardly exist lol.

    And for the question I can go an hour most of the time sometimes I get ED from messing with hormones.

    When I was younger before I used to be with I new girl I used to beathe off as many times as possible to go long. Years of training and it always takes me long to cum
     

  5. #105
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Valkyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    132
    Credits
    981
    Thanks (Given)
    20
    Thanks (Received)
    32
    Likes (Given)
    42
    Likes (Received)
    160
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Lol! I take lexapro the delay is there. It feels numb almost I have to really fantasize and get into it alot of times to cum and sometimes will go soft.

    But cock ring keeps it hard if as long as blood gets it hard. Use one that is tight whIle hard and make sure your hair on shaft and surrounding area is shaved or will be in bind to take off.

    I am a sex fiend, or prolly do it too much and beat off. Anytime my test is high in gotta do it more than once most days. My cum hardly exist lol.

    And for the question I can go an hour most of the time sometimes I get ED from messing with hormones.

    When I was younger before I used to be with I new girl I used to beathe off as many times as possible to go long. Years of training and it always takes me long to cum
    This guy is in the ball park. It takes a lot of training and experimenting. When you beat off don't beat off to get off. Use it as a hour long training session. You should be rotating hands because the one is getting tired. When you finish beating off you should be soaking wet with sweat like a heavy lifting session. Peri nutrition is very important for your beat off sessions and plenty of water. Schedule at least 2 seperate one hour beat off sessions per day and stick to that schedule regardless of how you feel.
    Consistency is key here. Remember this is a training session so don't just lay there for an hour and beat off. Like sex you need to work your way thru all the positions and speeds. On your back, belly, side, on your knees, standing up, ankles behind your head, on the sink, kitchen table, public places, and etc (use imagination). Don't be afraid to wear the skin off of it although I wouldn't go to far past slightly painful and bloody. The skin grows back tougher and less sensitive.
    This being your first go at it you should probably get BF calipers and keep a detailed log. Shoot me a pm and I'll tell you what the BF calipers are used for (not for measuring BF). Good luck.

    Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

  6. #106
    MuscleChemistry Guru Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,890
    Credits
    11,901
    Thanks (Given)
    197
    Thanks (Received)
    434
    Likes (Given)
    1051
    Likes (Received)
    1495
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    I see hot chick's on testosterone when it starts to get hard I pump and dump. Lol!
    I never cheated on wife not once.
    She needs a break sometimes..
    What it is, say what yall want but I have always had talent with sex and never liked a girl to just lay there while i blow my load. The turn on with me is to dominate by making her cum and squirt. If I don't get a woman get off
    I have never been satisfied. I can blow a load on my own I always got off on woman getting off.

    I laugh but I know a ton of women that said I don't know what's wrong this never happened to me before.

    All my buddy's when I was younger would wanna smell the puddle they knew I had that magic. Lol just saying!

    I tapped some nasty's but it never full filled me cause the desire to get them hooked wasn't there.
     

  7. #107
    MuscleChemistry Guru Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,890
    Credits
    11,901
    Thanks (Given)
    197
    Thanks (Received)
    434
    Likes (Given)
    1051
    Likes (Received)
    1495
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    This guy is in the ball park. It takes a lot of training and experimenting. When you beat off don't beat off to get off. Use it as a hour long training session. You should be rotating hands because the one is getting tired. When you finish beating off you should be soaking wet with sweat like a heavy lifting session. Peri nutrition is very important for your beat off sessions and plenty of water. Schedule at least 2 seperate one hour beat off sessions per day and stick to that schedule regardless of how you feel.
    Consistency is key here. Remember this is a training session so don't just lay there for an hour and beat off. Like sex you need to work your way thru all the positions and speeds. On your back, belly, side, on your knees, standing up, ankles behind your head, on the sink, kitchen table, public places, and etc (use imagination). Don't be afraid to wear the skin off of it although I wouldn't go to far past slightly painful and bloody. The skin grows back tougher and less sensitive.
    This being your first go at it you should probably get BF calipers and keep a detailed log. Shoot me a pm and I'll tell you what the BF calipers are used for (not for measuring BF). Good luck.

    Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    I beat off to get the nut out. Just like getting off on a blow then slamming her.
    It's about learning to control and get off on other things before busting nut. Control fantasy to bring tied in to cumming after the woman has got off good. I have been with alot of girls who say I am only guy she really gets off with that other guys don't last long enough. What ever floats your boat. But no woman ever have a shit that I bear off they mostly gotta do it themselves selves cause most guys don't last. Lol!
    They only share there secrets with someone who does it rught
     

  8. #108
    MuscleChemistry Guru bigdaddyo1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    springfield,ma
    Posts
    849
    Credits
    6,516
    Thanks (Given)
    28
    Thanks (Received)
    47
    Likes (Given)
    38
    Likes (Received)
    240
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    I can fuck for a hour but it's multiple nuts. When on test I can bust and stay hard most of the time but after 2-3 nuts am done spent. Who ever say they fuck for a straight hour and bust one nut is a fucking lair I don't care what age or drugs ur on. So keep hard and steady guys lol
    ONE MORE REP YEAH BUDDY

  9. #109
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    106
    Credits
    695
    Thanks (Given)
    5
    Thanks (Received)
    23
    Likes (Given)
    9
    Likes (Received)
    62
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyo1617 View Post
    I can fuck for a hour but it's multiple nuts. When on test I can bust and stay hard most of the time but after 2-3 nuts am done spent. Who ever say they fuck for a straight hour and bust one nut is a fucking lair I don't care what age or drugs ur on. So keep hard and steady guys lol
    Maybe you're doing it wrong
    Likes LeatherHead liked this post
     

  10. #110
    MuscleChemistry Guru LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    5,686
    Credits
    23,067
    Thanks (Given)
    658
    Thanks (Received)
    668
    Likes (Given)
    2976
    Likes (Received)
    2394
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyo1617 View Post
    I can fuck for a hour but it's multiple nuts. When on test I can bust and stay hard most of the time but after 2-3 nuts am done spent. Who ever say they fuck for a straight hour and bust one nut is a fucking lair I don't care what age or drugs ur on. So keep hard and steady guys lol
    Shit, I wish I was lying. It sucks trying to have a quickie, and that lasts 35 mins. Even trying to rub one out, it still takes 15-20 minutes. It's not a blessing, it's a curse. I can fuck for well over an hour before I get my first nut. I'll be dripping sweat like I ran a marathon in a sweatsuit, and it will have my whole body on fire like I'm doing a total body workout. Not always fun when it gets to that point.
    Likes Muscle mechanic liked this post
     
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  11. #111
    MuscleChemistry Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    19
    Credits
    193
    Thanks (Given)
    8
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    11
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    To chime in on this: I can last awhile and also I am currently on good amounts of test and tren so be ready to go again within minutes and able to go at it almost any hour of the day mo matter how tired I am.
     

  12. #112
    MuscleChemistry Guru Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,890
    Credits
    11,901
    Thanks (Given)
    197
    Thanks (Received)
    434
    Likes (Given)
    1051
    Likes (Received)
    1495
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRise View Post
    To chime in on this: I can last awhile and also I am currently on good amounts of test and tren so be ready to go again within minutes and able to go at it almost any hour of the day mo matter how tired I am.
    I have been that way as long as I can remember!
    Test and tren or even just enough test and I dry myself out so much from doing it so much it prolly takes an hour cause my body gotta make more cum to nut!
    Lol! Then it's just a little bit of thick white!!!
    I guess the less pressure to wanna come out takes priming it up to cum out!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
     

  13. #113
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member guardianactual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,934
    Credits
    21,340
    Thanks (Given)
    64
    Thanks (Received)
    165
    Likes (Given)
    696
    Likes (Received)
    642
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Guys who say they fuck for over an hour are

    Guys who say they fuck for over an hour are


    Guys who say they fuck for over an hour are

    Guys who say they fuck for over an hour are
    NPP, Test and Masteron P made me a pornstar. I could hammer it out for a hour+ that isnt bragging, it fucking sucked sometimes. My sex drive on that combo was unbelievable. I crsved it like a fat guy on GHRP6 in a buffet haha.

    Seriously and having sex 2 or 3 times a day some days not every, made the stamina far better to the point where a few times I couldn't finish and just gave up.

    Cialis tho, makes it go faster lmao and it seems to feel more intense. I wonder how test mast and cialis w. No deca would be... 🙄
    Likes Muscle mechanic liked this post
     
    <A HREF="http://www.aaapeptides.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/images/AAA_PEPTIDES_banner_460x60_01-2.gif"></A>

    You must believe in yourself enough now, to become the person, others will remember you for later

    Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

+ Post New Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •