+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: Hollywood Can STFU

  1. #1
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default Hollywood Can STFU



    Hollywood Can STFU
    Am I the only one that is tired of hearing all of the crap coming from the elitist from Hollywood? I think we need to boycott their projects just like the NFL. Some of the good ones have come out and told their peers that they are lucky and need to be grateful and to just shut up. But the majority of them are pompous kiss asses that join in on the group think circle jerk.
    Thanks The Survivor, EMW14, thudgens96, pgb thanked for this post
     
    SDMF

  2. #2
    MuscleChemistry Site Director Iron-game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,713
    Credits
    45,780
    Thanks (Given)
    1079
    Thanks (Received)
    879
    Likes (Given)
    4858
    Likes (Received)
    2322
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    I couldn't agree more. They make up their own reality and expect us to believe it.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Likes EMW14, thudgens96, pgb liked this post
     
    The Supplement Outlet
    NEW YEAR THANK YOU TO MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM MEMBERS 10% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING

    Promo Code is: MC10

    Follow on twitter
    https://twitter.com/Ironsgame

  3. #3
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Now the Jesters are ruling over the Kings. About time for us Deplorables to show them who pays their salaries. I love going to the movies, but I will no longer support any of the ultra liberals. Time for Vince Vaughn, Walburger and Mel Gibson to put out some good movies.
    Thanks Iron-game, Ashikabi thanked for this post
    Likes Iron-game, EMW14, thudgens96, Ashikabi liked this post
     
    SDMF

  4. #4
    MuscleChemistry Site Director Iron-game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,713
    Credits
    45,780
    Thanks (Given)
    1079
    Thanks (Received)
    879
    Likes (Given)
    4858
    Likes (Received)
    2322
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Right on.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Likes drtbear1967 liked this post
     
    The Supplement Outlet
    NEW YEAR THANK YOU TO MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM MEMBERS 10% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING

    Promo Code is: MC10

    Follow on twitter
    https://twitter.com/Ironsgame

  5. #5
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Hollywood Can STFU
    Hollywood Can STFU-stfu.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes Iron-game, EMW14, thudgens96, pgb liked this post
     
    SDMF

  6. #6
    MuscleChemistry Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,600
    Credits
    5,623
    Thanks (Given)
    140
    Thanks (Received)
    93
    Likes (Given)
    299
    Likes (Received)
    762
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Agreed, there must be something in the water out there that makes you nuts, when I lived out there in the day they absolutly loved Ronnie Reagen as was a Cali boy. Now almost everyone of those Hollywood nutjobs need meds and/or counseling. Money plus fame plus fortune equals kuku
    Likes Iron-game, drtbear1967, thudgens96 liked this post
     

  7. #7
    MuscleChemistry Site Director Iron-game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,713
    Credits
    45,780
    Thanks (Given)
    1079
    Thanks (Received)
    879
    Likes (Given)
    4858
    Likes (Received)
    2322
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    They must think the ability to entertain us causes a Jedi mind trick that makes us believe their opinions are important and persuasive.
    A proper acceptance speech has shock, gratitude, and thankfulness. Not political opinions.

    STFU!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    Thanks The Survivor thanked for this post
     
    The Supplement Outlet
    NEW YEAR THANK YOU TO MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM MEMBERS 10% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING

    Promo Code is: MC10

    Follow on twitter
    https://twitter.com/Ironsgame

  8. #8
    MuscleChemistry Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,600
    Credits
    5,623
    Thanks (Given)
    140
    Thanks (Received)
    93
    Likes (Given)
    299
    Likes (Received)
    762
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Me thinks these far lefties actually hurt themselves, all they do it turn the middle of the roads to the right with thier constant whining, condenscending remarks and the way they present themselves. I really dont mind liberals, as long as they arent far left radicals. I respect the ones who present thier view, then are reasonable enough to acknowledge there is another point of view.
    Likes EMW14, drtbear1967, pgb liked this post
     

  9. #9
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    They apparently have drank the Kool-Aid and believe all the smoke they blow up their own asses.
    Likes LeatherHead, Iron-game, thudgens96, pgb liked this post
     
    SDMF

  10. #10
    MuscleChemistry Guru LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,270
    Credits
    20,678
    Thanks (Given)
    495
    Thanks (Received)
    547
    Likes (Given)
    2207
    Likes (Received)
    1880
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    I agree. They think it's "cool" and the "in-thing" to be an ultra libtard. They can all eat a dick, as far as I'm concerned.
    Likes Iron-game, EMW14, thudgens96, drtbear1967 liked this post
     
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  11. #11
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,072
    Credits
    6,124
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    335
    Likes (Given)
    2579
    Likes (Received)
    1144
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Let me first start with I love money as much as the next person. But and a big fucken but when you have so much money that you no longer have a grasp of reality that's a big fucken problem. Now I'm going to offend someone and it truly is not my intention. But their is no man nor woman worth 50 60 70 I have even heard of 85 dollars an hour. NFL kiss my ass their Damn sure isn't anyone on the planet worth that kind of money. It all went wrong a long time ago. How did we get here I have no idea. And it's so clear to me that it is just a money problem. When a company would rather shit all over their employees and send the jobs to mexico. The issues are greed and entitlement. Really how is someone who's job is to entertain me in a GAME OR ENTERTAINMENT. Become worth more than the teacher that honestly let's say it helps all of us raise our children. They have them for more waking hrs than we do. It's a twisted world. The teacher is just an example. I wonder how the people who fill the grocery store with food have become one of the most disrespected jobs in the world. Their either rednecks hillbillies or to dumb to get a real job. Personally I believe it's more than likely way passed being saved.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Thanks LeatherHead, drtbear1967, Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes LeatherHead, drtbear1967, Iron-game liked this post
     

  12. #12
    MuscleChemistry Guru LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,270
    Credits
    20,678
    Thanks (Given)
    495
    Thanks (Received)
    547
    Likes (Given)
    2207
    Likes (Received)
    1880
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Let me first start with I love money as much as the next person. But and a big fucken but when you have so much money that you no longer have a grasp of reality that's a big fucken problem. Now I'm going to offend someone and it truly is not my intention. But their is no man nor woman worth 50 60 70 I have even heard of 85 dollars an hour. NFL kiss my ass their Damn sure isn't anyone on the planet worth that kind of money. It all went wrong a long time ago. How did we get here I have no idea. And it's so clear to me that it is just a money problem. When a company would rather shit all over their employees and send the jobs to mexico. The issues are greed and entitlement. Really how is someone who's job is to entertain me in a GAME OR ENTERTAINMENT. Become worth more than the teacher that honestly let's say it helps all of us raise our children. They have them for more waking hrs than we do. It's a twisted world. The teacher is just an example. I wonder how the people who fill the grocery store with food have become one of the most disrespected jobs in the world. Their either rednecks hillbillies or to dumb to get a real job. Personally I believe it's more than likely way passed being saved.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    I agree 150,000%

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Thanks thudgens96 thanked for this post
    Likes thudgens96, Iron-game liked this post
     
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  13. #13
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,072
    Credits
    6,124
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    335
    Likes (Given)
    2579
    Likes (Received)
    1144
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Was a little nervous I might have crossed the line. Thanks leather I should have known you would have my back being a vet yourself.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Thanks LeatherHead thanked for this post
    Likes LeatherHead, Iron-game liked this post
     

  14. #14
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Was a little nervous I might have crossed the line. Thanks leather I should have known you would have my back being a vet yourself.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Hell no brother... You are right on the money. Greed has been crowned the King!! I don't even keep up with sports, because I cannot stand to hear the interviews. Most of them cannot even speak. It is unreal, our priorities are upside down. That why America is falling so far behind in education, we don't value it any longer. How in the hell do you quit teaching cursive in schools? And teacher don't get paid crap. Keep this going, I would love to see what others have to say!!
    Likes thudgens96, Iron-game liked this post
     
    SDMF

  15. #15
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,072
    Credits
    6,124
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    335
    Likes (Given)
    2579
    Likes (Received)
    1144
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drtbear1967 View Post
    Hell no brother... You are right on the money. Greed has been crowned the King!! I don't even keep up with sports, because I cannot stand to hear the interviews. Most of them cannot even speak. It is unreal, our priorities are upside down. That why America is falling so far behind in education, we don't value it any longer. How in the hell do you quit teaching cursive in schools? And teacher don't get paid crap. Keep this going, I would love to see what others have to say!!
    Oh I've got plenty more to rant and rave about my friend term limits military pay the suicide rate of veterans homeless vets. We should all be ashamed!!!!!!!!

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Likes drtbear1967, LeatherHead, Iron-game liked this post
     

  16. #16
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Oh I've got plenty more to rant and rave about my friend term limits military pay the suicide rate of veterans homeless vets. We should all be ashamed!!!!!!!!

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Go Baby Go!! We need to take care of our Vets and I hope and pray that President TRUMP kick the live shit out of those that have mistreated our good men and women of the military. I have a good friend that has PTSD and he will tell you that if he takes the meds that the VA has him on he is a zombie. He smoke some pot in the morning and some later on in the day and has very few issues.
    Likes thudgens96, Iron-game liked this post
     
    SDMF

  17. #17
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,072
    Credits
    6,124
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    335
    Likes (Given)
    2579
    Likes (Received)
    1144
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drtbear1967 View Post
    Go Baby Go!! We need to take care of our Vets and I hope and pray that President TRUMP kick the live shit out of those that have mistreated our good men and women of the military. I have a good friend that has PTSD and he will tell you that if he takes the meds that the VA has him on he is a zombie. He smoke some pot in the morning and some later on in the day and has very few issues.
    Yes sir in my opinion our government push those drugs so we are zombies same reason you can't hardly get on test therapy or government doesn't want a country full of free thinking men they want Sheep zombie like folks. In the military if you are stationed in a hazardous duty station you should be required to remain in the service a minimum of a year to help you deal with what you have been through not discharged and sent on your way. When I was 20 their was a declaration of war. Within 3 days I was on my way to basic that's me I don't expect everybody to be like me. Want and done my thing volunteered for everything. Then after discharge spent the next 3 years strung out on me that just cause I didn't want to go to sleep. Thanks uncle Sam for all of your support VA what a bad joke. Anyway if you see a homeless person middle aged man or woman with a sign that says will work for food 8 out of 10 times that man fought for your freedom. A simple conversation would tell you real quick show a little kindness. You never know who they might be.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Thanks Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes LeatherHead, Iron-game liked this post
     

  18. #18
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Hollywood Can STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Yes sir in my opinion our government push those drugs so we are zombies same reason you can't hardly get on test therapy or government doesn't want a country full of free thinking men they want Sheep zombie like folks. In the military if you are stationed in a hazardous duty station you should be required to remain in the service a minimum of a year to help you deal with what you have been through not discharged and sent on your way. When I was 20 their was a declaration of war. Within 3 days I was on my way to basic that's me I don't expect everybody to be like me. Want and done my thing volunteered for everything. Then after discharge spent the next 3 years strung out on me that just cause I didn't want to go to sleep. Thanks uncle Sam for all of your support VA what a bad joke. Anyway if you see a homeless person middle aged man or woman with a sign that says will work for food 8 out of 10 times that man fought for your freedom. A simple conversation would tell you real quick show a little kindness. You never know who they might be.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Hollywood Can STFU-vets.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks thudgens96, LeatherHead, Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes thudgens96, LeatherHead, Iron-game liked this post
     
    SDMF

  19. #19
    MuscleChemistry Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,600
    Credits
    5,623
    Thanks (Given)
    140
    Thanks (Received)
    93
    Likes (Given)
    299
    Likes (Received)
    762
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Let me first start with I love money as much as the next person. But and a big fucken but when you have so much money that you no longer have a grasp of reality that's a big fucken problem. Now I'm going to offend someone and it truly is not my intention. But their is no man nor woman worth 50 60 70 I have even heard of 85 dollars an hour. NFL kiss my ass their Damn sure isn't anyone on the planet worth that kind of money. It all went wrong a long time ago. How did we get here I have no idea. And it's so clear to me that it is just a money problem. When a company would rather shit all over their employees and send the jobs to mexico. The issues are greed and entitlement.
    Really how is someone who's job is to entertain me in a GAME OR ENTERTAINMENT. Become worth more than the teacher that honestly let's say it helps all of us raise our children. They have them for more waking hrs than we do. It's a twisted world. The teacher is just an example. I wonder how the people who fill the grocery store with food have become one of the most disrespected jobs in the world. Their either rednecks hillbillies or to dumb to get a real job. Personally I believe it's more than likely way passed being saved.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    .
    The outfielder from Cuba,Yoenis Cespedes who signed with the Mets for approx 27.5 per yr, If I heard correctly his take home per week was around $400K. If I ever see him sitting on the sidewalk, I'll buy his broke ass a cup of coffee
    Likes thudgens96, Iron-game liked this post
     

  20. #20
    MuscleChemistry Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,600
    Credits
    5,623
    Thanks (Given)
    140
    Thanks (Received)
    93
    Likes (Given)
    299
    Likes (Received)
    762
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Like I said, the more the elitist Left spouts their crap the more down to earth people will be pissed at them, I think its called the law of diminishing returns or max saturation. The left loves when they do this, theres no hating Trump more anyway. I think if the GOP's were smart, they just let it roll off them, not respond and collect the votes come mid term election.

    Like my ex GF said when I insinuated I voted for Trump, "what are you nuts?" which I replied, "its things like that that makes me glad I voted for him, keep yr hate going" to which she looked pissed and stormed off
    Likes thudgens96, LeatherHead liked this post
     

  21. #21
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Hollywood loved Regan, I think you are going to see a slow change come around to Trump. The working class people are tired of their elitist BS.
    Thanks Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes thudgens96, LeatherHead, Iron-game liked this post
     
    SDMF

  22. #22
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,072
    Credits
    6,124
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    335
    Likes (Given)
    2579
    Likes (Received)
    1144
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drtbear1967 View Post
    Hollywood loved Regan, I think you are going to see a slow change come around to Trump. The working class people are tired of their elitist BS.
    I hope

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Thanks Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes LeatherHead, Iron-game liked this post
     

  23. #23
    MuscleChemistry Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,600
    Credits
    5,623
    Thanks (Given)
    140
    Thanks (Received)
    93
    Likes (Given)
    299
    Likes (Received)
    762
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Yes sir in my opinion our government push those drugs so we are zombies same reason you can't hardly get on test therapy or government doesn't want a country full of free thinking men they want Sheep zombie like folks. In the military if you are stationed in a hazardous duty station you should be required to remain in the service a minimum of a year to help you deal with what you have been through not discharged and sent on your way. When I was 20 their was a declaration of war. Within 3 days I was on my way to basic that's me I don't expect everybody to be like me. Want and done my thing volunteered for everything. Then after discharge spent the next 3 years strung out on me that just cause I didn't want to go to sleep. Thanks uncle Sam for all of your support VA what a bad joke. Anyway if you see a homeless person middle aged man or woman with a sign that says will work for food 8 out of 10 times that man fought for your freedom. A simple conversation would tell you real quick show a little kindness. You never know who they might be.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    From one vet to another, (I was a Reservist) thank you Sir for your service to our country!!
    Thanks thudgens96, Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes thudgens96, LeatherHead, Iron-game liked this post
     

  24. #24
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,072
    Credits
    6,124
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    335
    Likes (Given)
    2579
    Likes (Received)
    1144
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Survivor View Post
    From one vet to another, (I was a Reservist) thank you Sir for your service to our country!!
    Thank you brother in my opinion you reservists get the shaft. If i wouldnt have volunteered I would have never been sent to a hazardous duty station. Everybody I was deployed with were reservists. Makes no sense to me. Thanks again my friend.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Thanks The Survivor, Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes The Survivor, LeatherHead, Iron-game liked this post
     

  25. #25
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    When you are in a fire fight, the bullets don't know who is and who isn't' a reservist. RESPECT TO ALL!!
     
    SDMF

  26. #26
    MuscleChemistry Guru LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,270
    Credits
    20,678
    Thanks (Given)
    495
    Thanks (Received)
    547
    Likes (Given)
    2207
    Likes (Received)
    1880
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Hollywood Can STFU
    Hollywood Can STFU-dino-shadow-box.jpg



    All of that, and you know what I get for it? Not a damn thing. 11 years of doing things that most would not want to do, nor have the heart to do. I took a ricochet in the hip and kept fighting, just to get told when we got back, that it never happened because our job was off the books. It's a damn shame the way that we get treated. 286 jumps out of planes and helicopters with plenty of lingering ailments from those jumps, but I don't "rate" anything. I was told that i didn't goto sick bay enough. I've seen some pretty crazy and nasty things that our government did, and covered it up and/or straight up lied about it. Things that you couldn't believe. All of that was done for 1/1000th of the pay that some of these actors and sports professionals make in a year. It's utter bullshit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks The Survivor, thudgens96, Iron-game thanked for this post
     
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  27. #27
    MuscleChemistry Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,600
    Credits
    5,623
    Thanks (Given)
    140
    Thanks (Received)
    93
    Likes (Given)
    299
    Likes (Received)
    762
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Hollywood Can STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHead View Post




    All of that, and you know what I get for it? Not a damn thing. 11 years of doing things that most would not want to do, nor have the heart to do. I took a ricochet in the hip and kept fighting, just to get told when we got back, that it never happened because our job was off the books. It's a damn shame the way that we get treated. 286 jumps out of planes and helicopters with plenty of lingering ailments from those jumps, but I don't "rate" anything. I was told that i didn't goto sick bay enough. I've seen some pretty crazy and nasty things that our government did, and covered it up and/or straight up lied about it. Things that you couldn't believe. All of that was done for 1/1000th of the pay that some of these actors and sports professionals make in a year. It's utter bullshit.
    The more I read this the more pissed I get. I'm sorry this happened to you, yr correct utter BS. You are the true hero not some fucking moronic primadonna ball player who rakes in 10 mill a yr with expense acct. I thank you a hundered times over for keeping our country safe, dont think because yr underpaid that yr not appreciated at least in this saliors eyes
    Thanks LeatherHead, thudgens96, Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes LeatherHead, thudgens96, Iron-game liked this post
     

  28. #28
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,072
    Credits
    6,124
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    335
    Likes (Given)
    2579
    Likes (Received)
    1144
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Hollywood Can STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHead View Post




    All of that, and you know what I get for it? Not a damn thing. 11 years of doing things that most would not want to do, nor have the heart to do. I took a ricochet in the hip and kept fighting, just to get told when we got back, that it never happened because our job was off the books. It's a damn shame the way that we get treated. 286 jumps out of planes and helicopters with plenty of lingering ailments from those jumps, but I don't "rate" anything. I was told that i didn't goto sick bay enough. I've seen some pretty crazy and nasty things that our government did, and covered it up and/or straight up lied about it. Things that you couldn't believe. All of that was done for 1/1000th of the pay that some of these actors and sports professionals make in a year. It's utter bullshit.
    Totally get it brother I've done some shit also that never happened. Was told that if I spoke of it would spend the rest of my life in Leavenworth. Was so hard to not call the media right then. But me I would do it all over again I don't want anyone who reads this to think I'm feeling a single second of regret. To be totally honest I'm wiping the tears out of my eyes right now so I can see to type this. I learned the true meaning of family and 100% know what it means to have someone's back. And I know what it means to know that the guy beside me has mine. Leatherhead thank you for your service. Sorry fellas but I've got to be done with this conversation for a few days. Thank you to all that have served Hollywood suck my dick governed kiss my ass.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Thanks LeatherHead, Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes LeatherHead, Iron-game liked this post
     

  29. #29
    MuscleChemistry Guru LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,270
    Credits
    20,678
    Thanks (Given)
    495
    Thanks (Received)
    547
    Likes (Given)
    2207
    Likes (Received)
    1880
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Totally get it brother I've done some shit also that never happened. Was told that if I spoke of it would spend the rest of my life in Leavenworth. Was so hard to not call the media right then. But me I would do it all over again I don't want anyone who reads this to think I'm feeling a single second of regret. To be totally honest I'm wiping the tears out of my eyes right now so I can see to type this. I learned the true meaning of family and 100% know what it means to have someone's back. And I know what it means to know that the guy beside me has mine. Leatherhead thank you for your service. Sorry fellas but I've got to be done with this conversation for a few days. Thank you to all that have served Hollywood suck my dick governed kiss my ass.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    I would do it all over again too! Even if everything had to be identical. The only thing I would change would be my career path afterwards.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Thanks thudgens96, Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes thudgens96, Iron-game liked this post
     
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  30. #30
    MuscleChemistry Site Director Iron-game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,713
    Credits
    45,780
    Thanks (Given)
    1079
    Thanks (Received)
    879
    Likes (Given)
    4858
    Likes (Received)
    2322
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHead View Post
    I would do it all over again too! Even if everything had to be identical. The only thing I would change would be my career path afterwards.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Semper Fi brother. Thank you to all who have served. I would do it all over again too.

    I sat here for what seems like 20 minutes trying to figure out what else to say or how to say it. Anger and discust fill my mind the more I try so... I will just leave it at that.
    Last edited by Iron-game; 01-11-2017 at 11:35 PM.
    Thanks LeatherHead, thudgens96 thanked for this post
    Likes LeatherHead, thudgens96 liked this post
     
    The Supplement Outlet
    NEW YEAR THANK YOU TO MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM MEMBERS 10% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING

    Promo Code is: MC10

    Follow on twitter
    https://twitter.com/Ironsgame

  31. #31
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    I have a good friend that worked on all of crypto equipment in Europe back in the 80's. He told me stories that would curl your toes, but everything he said came out years later. He showed me a document that stated that he had to let, I think it was the State Department know if he was planning to leave the country. Crazy stuff and the talking heads get on the TV and lie their asses off.
    Likes thudgens96, Iron-game, LeatherHead liked this post
     
    SDMF

  32. #32
    MuscleChemistry Senior
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    407
    Credits
    2,424
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    66
    Likes (Given)
    46
    Likes (Received)
    226
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    That speech by Meryl Streep attacking Trump was disgusting. She is a good example of a man hating feminist. These people will never support Trump. It seems like the gender gap is getting wider. Feminist universities like Vasser and Byrn Mar pump out thosands of women a year who turn into radical man hating feminists.

  33. #33
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,072
    Credits
    6,124
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    335
    Likes (Given)
    2579
    Likes (Received)
    1144
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Would like to comment but burn the bitch at the stake would be the wrong thing to say. Whoops did I say that.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Likes Iron-game, LeatherHead, drtbear1967 liked this post
     

  34. #34
    MuscleChemistry Site Director Iron-game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,713
    Credits
    45,780
    Thanks (Given)
    1079
    Thanks (Received)
    879
    Likes (Given)
    4858
    Likes (Received)
    2322
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beachbody View Post
    That speech by Meryl Streep attacking Trump was disgusting. She is a good example of a man hating feminist. These people will never support Trump. It seems like the gender gap is getting wider. Feminist universities like Vasser and Byrn Mar pump out thosands of women a year who turn into radical man hating feminists.
    The gender gap & racial division is out of control. I worry where we are headed. I worry for my kids most of all. The news just makes it worse.
    Everyone wants to compare out instead of comparing in.
    Likes thudgens96, drtbear1967 liked this post
     
    The Supplement Outlet
    NEW YEAR THANK YOU TO MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM MEMBERS 10% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING

    Promo Code is: MC10

    Follow on twitter
    https://twitter.com/Ironsgame

  35. #35
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,072
    Credits
    6,124
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    335
    Likes (Given)
    2579
    Likes (Received)
    1144
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-game View Post
    The gender gap & racial division is out of control. I worry where we are headed. I worry for my kids most of all. The news just makes it worse.
    Everyone wants to compare out instead of comparing in.
    Exactly and being ex military it is so hard for me to understand the racial division. I was stationed in Turkey for a bit and when I got their they said oh you can fill the slot is this 7 man tent whatever I get to the tent 6 black guys that treated me like a little brother. I just don't get it we are all Americans and their is not a Damn thing we can do to change it all we can do is go forward and treat eachother how we would want to be treated it's not complicated at all.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Likes drtbear1967, Iron-game, LeatherHead liked this post
     

  36. #36
    MuscleChemistry Guru LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,270
    Credits
    20,678
    Thanks (Given)
    495
    Thanks (Received)
    547
    Likes (Given)
    2207
    Likes (Received)
    1880
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Exactly and being ex military it is so hard for me to understand the racial division. I was stationed in Turkey for a bit and when I got their they said oh you can fill the slot is this 7 man tent whatever I get to the tent 6 black guys that treated me like a little brother. I just don't get it we are all Americans and their is not a Damn thing we can do to change it all we can do is go forward and treat eachother how we would want to be treated it's not complicated at all.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    We were all GREEN. Light green, dark green, but all green. Too bad the rest of the country can't see things that way.
    Thanks Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes drtbear1967, thudgens96, Iron-game liked this post
     
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  37. #37
    MuscleChemistry Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,600
    Credits
    5,623
    Thanks (Given)
    140
    Thanks (Received)
    93
    Likes (Given)
    299
    Likes (Received)
    762
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Exactly and being ex military it is so hard for me to understand the racial division. I was stationed in Turkey for a bit and when I got their they said oh you can fill the slot is this 7 man tent whatever I get to the tent 6 black guys that treated me like a little brother. I just don't get it we are all Americans and their is not a Damn thing we can do to change it all we can do is go forward and treat eachother how we would want to be treated it's not complicated at all.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Damn shame cause there are so many good and decent blacks out there, its a shame the good ones get over shadowed by the radical groups like BLM and the four assclowns that beat the mentally challenged guy in Chicago. I feel so bad for the good ones they are as good as any one
    Likes thudgens96, Iron-game liked this post
     

  38. #38
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,072
    Credits
    6,124
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    335
    Likes (Given)
    2579
    Likes (Received)
    1144
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Survivor View Post
    Damn shame cause there are so many good and decent blacks out there, its a shame the good ones get over shadowed by the radical groups like BLM and the four assclowns that beat the mentally challenged guy in Chicago. I feel so bad for the good ones they are as good as any one
    Yes it is a Damn shame but being from the south.i know a pile of dumbass white boys that aren't worth the led it would take to fix the problem. It's both sides of the fence brother.

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    Thanks LeatherHead, Iron-game thanked for this post
    Likes LeatherHead, Iron-game liked this post
     

  39. #39
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,075
    Credits
    12,344
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    763
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    AMEN!! We call them White Trash where I am from.
    Likes LeatherHead liked this post
     
    SDMF

+ Post New Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •