+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 214

Thread: IGF-1 lr3 aka Long R3 IGF-1 FAQ cycle doses use. Best Peptide IGF-1 lr3

  1. #151
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    1,243
    Credits
    15,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1489
    Thanks (Received)
    205
    Likes (Given)
    2042
    Likes (Received)
    719
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default



    IGF-1 lr3 aka Long R3 IGF-1 FAQ cycle doses use. Best Peptide IGF-1 lr3
    IGF-1 lr3 aka Long R3 IGF-1 FAQ cycle doses use. Best Peptide IGF-1 lr3
    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Insulin-like Growth Factor-1

    IGF-1 Mind and Muscle Building Abilities

    Growth Factor-1 Vital in Enhanced Neural Function, Greatly Improves Cognition.


    IGF-1 Lr3 Mind and Muscle

    By now many of us know that the main anabolic muscle building effects that come from Human Growth Hormone is the Insulin-like growth factor-1 that is produced by the liver, by way of the HGH stimulating the liver to produce the insulin-like growth factor-1, making HGH a kind of precursor.

    Performance driven Athletes of all kinds have for sometime now understood that to maximize muscle as well as maintain muscle and aid in healing over the course of a long season or during training that Insulike-like growth factor-1 is the way to go and more over the more potent and popular form IGF-1 lr3 or insulin-like growth factor-1 Long R3. So the growth promoting effects most people have always associated with Growth Hormone are in reality mediated through IGF-1 which has the properties or characteristics of both Hormone and Growth Factor since it triggers the growth and proliferation of cells.

    However it hasnt been until recently that science is starting to back up anecdotal reports on the use of IGF-1 and Improved Cognition, and stronger Neural pathways in Athletes. Many MMA and MLB Players have known this for quite sometime with the rumblings and reports on extreme hand eye coordination improvements, faster response times, and overall improved mental focus due to their use of IGF-1 and mainly the more readily available, longer more potent version IGF-1 lr3. Its particularly important to note that IGF-1 lr3 acts as a Neurotropic factor in the brain, aiding in Neurogenesis (grows new brain cells) and is Neuroprotective (Preservation and survival of exisiting Neurons)

    Growth Factor Therapy or (GFT) is the administering of Insulin-like growth factor-1 lr3



    • GFT promotes growth and repair of skeletal muscle
    • Promotes Muscle Hypertrophy
    • Decreases Adipose Tissue by way of its ability to utilize or burn fat for energy
    • Improved Neural Functions, Brain Cognition, Focus, Response times between thought and process



    Scientists Now understand that only modicum amounts of HGH can cross the blood brain barrier whereas IGF-1 lr3 crosses this barrier without issue leaving scientists to conclude that it is the IGF-1 alone that is responsible for the Improved cognitive abilities which lead to improved executive function, as well as verbal memory.


    In conclusion, for those of you who knew the phsyical benefits of GFT through personal experience but werent quite sure if the added benefits in Brain Function and Cognition were just an anomaly or not, you now know Science has shown your suspicions to be routed in fact and not as unfounded as you might have thought!

    IGF-1 Lr3 Mind and Muscle


    Is this the same? IGF-I Arg(R)3 + HSA
     

  2. #152
    MuscleChemistry Site Director Iron-game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,718
    Credits
    45,806
    Thanks (Given)
    1080
    Thanks (Received)
    883
    Likes (Given)
    4868
    Likes (Received)
    2332
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbosmith316 View Post
    Is this the same? IGF-I Arg(R)3 + HSA
    Never herd of it. Many many years of research into peptides for performance enhancement. Maybe something new but not Igf-1 Lr3.
    The Supplement Outlet
    NEW YEAR THANK YOU TO MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM MEMBERS 10% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING

    Promo Code is: MC10

    Follow on twitter
    https://twitter.com/Ironsgame

  3. #153
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    295
    Credits
    2,157
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    151
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-game View Post
    Never herd of it. Many many years of research into peptides for performance enhancement. Maybe something new but not Igf-1 Lr3.
    I agree with presser and iron game, I have been doing research on peptides for over 10 years and never heard of the kind of a IGF you speak of. And I also agree with you should try someone else is first then try MC'S. I think you will be blown away by the difference and I speak from experience....

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
     

  4. #154
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    1,243
    Credits
    15,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1489
    Thanks (Received)
    205
    Likes (Given)
    2042
    Likes (Received)
    719
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    I agree with presser and iron game, I have been doing research on peptides for over 10 years and never heard of the kind of a IGF you speak of. And I also agree with you should try someone else is first then try MC'S. I think you will be blown away by the difference and I speak from experience....

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Thats cool this stuff is IGF-I Arg(R)3*+ HSA (1mg) @*$195*/vial. Other stuff seems good but I'm always open to trying legit new stuff! Lol

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jimbosmith316; 07-03-2016 at 07:30 PM.
     

  5. #155
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,077
    Credits
    6,152
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    336
    Likes (Given)
    2593
    Likes (Received)
    1153
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Your going to be wasting your money I have used many other companies igf, and their is no comparison. MC igf-1 is the best hands down!!!! Just my opinion.

    Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    Likes bigmills liked this post
     

  6. #156
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    1,243
    Credits
    15,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1489
    Thanks (Received)
    205
    Likes (Given)
    2042
    Likes (Received)
    719
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thudgens96 View Post
    Your going to be wasting your money I have used many other companies igf, and their is no comparison. MC igf-1 is the best hands down!!!! Just my opinion.

    Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    At the $195 per vial was not even considering it, being a newb and all.
    Likes Iron-game, thudgens96 liked this post
     

  7. #157
    MuscleChemistry Site Director Iron-game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,718
    Credits
    45,806
    Thanks (Given)
    1080
    Thanks (Received)
    883
    Likes (Given)
    4868
    Likes (Received)
    2332
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbosmith316 View Post
    At the $195 per vial was not even considering it, being a newb and all.
    Too rich for my blood. Sticking with my MC IGF-1 LR3...IGF-1 lr3 aka Long R3 IGF-1 FAQ cycle doses use. Best Peptide IGF-1 lr3
    Likes bigmills liked this post
     
    The Supplement Outlet
    NEW YEAR THANK YOU TO MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM MEMBERS 10% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING

    Promo Code is: MC10

    Follow on twitter
    https://twitter.com/Ironsgame

  8. #158
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    1,243
    Credits
    15,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1489
    Thanks (Received)
    205
    Likes (Given)
    2042
    Likes (Received)
    719
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-game View Post
    Too rich for my blood. Sticking with my MC IGF-1 LR3...IGF-1 lr3 aka Long R3 IGF-1 FAQ cycle doses use. Best Peptide IGF-1 lr3
    I dont understand the cost difference.
    Likes bigmills liked this post
     

  9. #159
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    1,243
    Credits
    15,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1489
    Thanks (Received)
    205
    Likes (Given)
    2042
    Likes (Received)
    719
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Does the bottle come reconstituted? How long do they last or how quickly should they be used?
     

  10. #160
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    295
    Credits
    2,157
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    151
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbosmith316 View Post
    Does the bottle come reconstituted? How long do they last or how quickly should they be used?
    Yes they come reconstituted and not with bacteriostatic water with acetic acid which will make it last longer then regular bacteriostatic water. correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I would suggest at least six months. Longer than you should need it to last unless you're ordering more than 4 bottles..

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
     

  11. #161
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    1,243
    Credits
    15,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1489
    Thanks (Received)
    205
    Likes (Given)
    2042
    Likes (Received)
    719
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    Yes they come reconstituted and not with bacteriostatic water with acetic acid which will make it last longer then regular bacteriostatic water. correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I would suggest at least six months. Longer than you should need it to last unless you're ordering more than 4 bottles..

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Holy crap are you kidding me? The $195 vial is unconstituted and after reconstitution they recommend no longer then a WEEK.
     

  12. #162
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Yeah bro you dont wanna use bact or sterile water with ur igf-1 lr3, bigmills is correct, its best in acetic acid solution and last many months this way, and glacial acid is what the actual patent owner of IGF-1 lr3 reccomends, reason is glacial acid doesnt have the water molecule, but for our needs, acetic acid is sufficient!
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  13. #163
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    1,243
    Credits
    15,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1489
    Thanks (Received)
    205
    Likes (Given)
    2042
    Likes (Received)
    719
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Yeah bro you dont wanna use bact or sterile water with ur igf-1 lr3, bigmills is correct, its best in acetic acid solution and last many months this way, and glacial acid is what the actual patent owner of IGF-1 lr3 reccomends, reason is glacial acid doesnt have the water molecule, but for our needs, acetic acid is sufficient!
    So should all peptides be reconstituted with acetic acid?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Thanks thudgens96 thanked for this post
    Likes thudgens96 liked this post
     

  14. #164
    MuscleChemistry Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5
    Credits
    26
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    first time igf user, just pinned 50 mcgs left quads 40 min ago, now eating some oatmeal and whey and gonna hit the gym for legs.

    hope the pump will be extreme, let u guys now
    Likes jimbosmith316, Presser liked this post
     

  15. #165
    MuscleChemistry Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    36
    Credits
    235
    Thanks (Given)
    3
    Thanks (Received)
    15
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    38
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    I have been considering trying this for some time now as i have been using HGH (3 IUs/day) since mid-April. So, you only take it for 50 days and then break for a while? Is this an IM shot or SubQ (like i do my HGH)? I am assuming since it is micrograms it would have to be a SubQ shot using a slin pin. Excuse my ignorance. I have a friend using it and having good results. He's also using Ipamorelin which I know nothing about.
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  16. #166
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Most people i know including myself take it long term, the 40 to 50 days on then off is very old information, when it first came out like 14 years ago or so, you can stay on it for many months and still see the progress happening months into using it!You can use it either subq or Muscle! I have used it both ways, and its my opinion that both ways work just as well, however for added muscle, i would go IM however for long term use and more overall fatburning i would run it subq
    Likes thudgens96 liked this post
     

  17. #167
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    1,243
    Credits
    15,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1489
    Thanks (Received)
    205
    Likes (Given)
    2042
    Likes (Received)
    719
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironhardempress View Post
    I have been considering trying this for some time now as i have been using HGH (3 IUs/day) since mid-April. So, you only take it for 50 days and then break for a while? Is this an IM shot or SubQ (like i do my HGH)? I am assuming since it is micrograms it would have to be a SubQ shot using a slin pin. Excuse my ignorance. I have a friend using it and having good results. He's also using Ipamorelin which I know nothing about.
    I borrowed the below from another forum. From what I have learned you only really need IGF and drop the other peptides. I am getting ready to do that and overall it will make it more affordable.

    GHRP-6 is sloppier in that it activates a wider array of effects beyond GH release. It causes intense hunger and gastic motility. It can have a mild effect on cortisol and prolactin. It is a first generation GHRP.


    GHRP-2 is less sloppy with a more intense GH release, no gastric motility and less hunger effect. It can have an effect within the normal range on prolcatin and cortisol. It is a second generation peptide.


    Ipamorelin is not sloppy at all. It does not release as much GH as GHRP-2 but it causes virtually no hunger or gastric motility and for the most part does not effect cortisol or prolactin. It is a third generation peptide


    You would choose GHRP-2 unless you wanted GHRP-6 for the hunger effect or for the lower release profiles.


    You would choose GHRP-2 normally as the most bang for the buck.


    If you are very sensitive to perturbations in cortisol or prolactin you would choose the more expensive Ipamorelin.
     

  18. #168
    Mass Builder Pharma Sponsored Bodybuilder thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Arkansas
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,077
    Credits
    6,152
    Thanks (Given)
    316
    Thanks (Received)
    336
    Likes (Given)
    2593
    Likes (Received)
    1153
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbosmith316 View Post
    So should all peptides be reconstituted with acetic acid?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Excellent question. Anyone have an answer

    Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
    Likes jimbosmith316, Presser liked this post
     

  19. #169
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbosmith316 View Post
    So should all peptides be reconstituted with acetic acid?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    fuck i answered this yesterday lol, or two days ago lol, i guess it didnt go through due to all the site bullshit going on with our server

    So the real short answer is NO! All peptides do not need to be in acetic acid. And the reason you use acetic acid solution, or Glacial acid is mainly due to keeping it viable for longer periods of time, 1mg of igf-1 lr3 is 1,000mcgs, and your not going to use all that up in a day or two, so you need to use something that will keep your peptide from degrading.

    Now if you were say a pro bodybuilder, and used up 1mg of IGF-1 lr3 in a day or two, by taking say 500mcgs daily, then you can use bacteriostatic or sterile water to reconstitute it, although, even day two your IGF-1 lr3 will start to degrade, but you get my point, and most of us Humans who dont use an entire 1mg vial of igf-1 lr3 in a day or two, lol, well we need it stored in aa solution so that its viable for long periods of time!

    So NO is the answer to your questions,
    Thanks thudgens96 thanked for this post
    Likes thudgens96 liked this post
     

  20. #170
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kentuckiana
    Posts
    1,243
    Credits
    15,719
    Thanks (Given)
    1489
    Thanks (Received)
    205
    Likes (Given)
    2042
    Likes (Received)
    719
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    fuck i answered this yesterday lol, or two days ago lol, i guess it didnt go through due to all the site bullshit going on with our server

    So the real short answer is NO! All peptides do not need to be in acetic acid. And the reason you use acetic acid solution, or Glacial acid is mainly due to keeping it viable for longer periods of time, 1mg of igf-1 lr3 is 1,000mcgs, and your not going to use all that up in a day or two, so you need to use something that will keep your peptide from degrading.

    Now if you were say a pro bodybuilder, and used up 1mg of IGF-1 lr3 in a day or two, by taking say 500mcgs daily, then you can use bacteriostatic or sterile water to reconstitute it, although, even day two your IGF-1 lr3 will start to degrade, but you get my point, and most of us Humans who dont use an entire 1mg vial of igf-1 lr3 in a day or two, lol, well we need it stored in aa solution so that its viable for long periods of time!

    So NO is the answer to your questions,
    Thanks! Refrigerate or room temp for storage? I put unconstituted vials in the freezer and reconstituted in the fridge curren.

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Likes thudgens96 liked this post
     

  21. #171
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    fridge is where i keep mine, though in aa solution its viable even at room temperature for some time, and we have an actual study posted in this forum about that
    Thanks jimbosmith316, thudgens96 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316, thudgens96 liked this post
     

  22. #172
    MuscleChemistry Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    36
    Credits
    235
    Thanks (Given)
    3
    Thanks (Received)
    15
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    38
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    well, i guess i might give this a whirl once I am done with this Primo cycle. I like to keep new chemicals in my body separate from the old ones so I can see if they are really doing something. I'll continue to use my GH tho--i just ordered a new batch.
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316, thudgens96 liked this post
     

  23. #173
    MuscleChemistry Site Director Iron-game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,718
    Credits
    45,806
    Thanks (Given)
    1080
    Thanks (Received)
    883
    Likes (Given)
    4868
    Likes (Received)
    2332
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironhardempress View Post
    well, i guess i might give this a whirl once I am done with this Primo cycle. I like to keep new chemicals in my body separate from the old ones so I can see if they are really doing something. I'll continue to use my GH tho--i just ordered a new batch.
    Great idea. You won't be disappointed.
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316, thudgens96 liked this post
     
    The Supplement Outlet
    NEW YEAR THANK YOU TO MUSCLECHEMISTRY.COM MEMBERS 10% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING

    Promo Code is: MC10

    Follow on twitter
    https://twitter.com/Ironsgame

  24. #174
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    295
    Credits
    2,157
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    151
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    But ig u sd in between 40 snd 6ch of igf snd not any igf but mc'd u could drop your gh ff down just below 2 iu's and get almost twice the results got thr gh sbd ur ASS and be fwlllllllll

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  25. #175
    MuscleChemistry Newbie AlphaLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Age
    32
    Posts
    19
    Credits
    97
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    9
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Has anyone done bloodwork after a few weeks?
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  26. #176
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaLife View Post
    Has anyone done bloodwork after a few weeks?
    A few guys posted their blood work while on our igf and while I would love to take credit for their elevated igf levels , truth is it's not that simple, and hard to test accurately as it lists free floating igf levels which might seem great to most but that means unbound which isn't good and there's a lot more to it then I can explain but we do have a great thread on this exact topic explaining better than I can. I'll see if I can't find the thread and bump it up later from my PC as I'm on phone trying to type this message lol

  27. #177
    MuscleChemistry Newbie AlphaLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Age
    32
    Posts
    19
    Credits
    97
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    9
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    A few guys posted their blood work while on our igf and while I would love to take credit for their elevated igf levels , truth is it's not that simple, and hard to test accurately as it lists free floating igf levels which might seem great to most but that means unbound which isn't good and there's a lot more to it then I can explain but we do have a great thread on this exact topic explaining better than I can. I'll see if I can't find the thread and bump it up later from my PC as I'm on phone trying to type this message lol
    Cool, thanks man.
     

  28. #178
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Ok well Below is the reasoning and this was found on another site as I can't find our thread on it which I think is even more elaborate than the info below but it's basically the same information, and again we've had a few guys come on here and rave how happy they were that their igf levels on blood test were so high and like I said earlier , I'd love to say "of course it's from our igf " but the blood test isn't an indicator of anything when it comes to whether ur igf-1 lr3 is real or dosed right. Anyhow below is the reasoning and again you can find a great post on it in this forum if you search hard enough ,


    you cannot gauge exogenous igf1 levels due to the fact that the blood work only shows bound igf1. The idea behind LR3 is keeping it unbound so it goes systematic. So the test you had was not an indicator if your actual IGF-1 LR3 levels in the blood.


    IGF-1 blood tests look only for bound IGF-1 while the purpose of IGF-1 LR3 is to keep it unbound and therefore bioavailable meaning it will not show up on conventional blood tests. It is the same scenario as for blood tests which examine testosterone levels. Many people can have results showing low or normal testosterone levels, but have high ***8220;free testosterone***8221; levels ***8211; which is much more important, since only testosterone which is not bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) can be used by the body.
    Therefore your levels of IGF-1 on a blood test are not of much importance and do not take into account the increase from IGF-1 LR3 usage, as they only look at bound IGF-1 (which cannot be used by the body since it***8217;s attached to binding proteins).


    Thanks jimbosmith316, Bigjim551 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  29. #179
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Ok here's one of our links on igf-1 lr3 and blood work:

    IGF-1 LR3 and Bloodwork

    lastly , I would say always research ur ass off before buying from anyone! Make sure the company is reputable and has actual user reviews, kinda like you see here lol with thousands of reviews dating back 14 or so years out of the nearly 17 years we've been here!
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316, drtbear1967 liked this post
     

  30. #180
    MuscleChemistry Newbie AlphaLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Age
    32
    Posts
    19
    Credits
    97
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    9
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Ok well Below is the reasoning and this was found on another site as I can't find our thread on it which I think is even more elaborate than the info below but it's basically the same information, and again we've had a few guys come on here and rave how happy they were that their igf levels on blood test were so high and like I said earlier , I'd love to say "of course it's from our igf " but the blood test isn't an indicator of anything when it comes to whether ur igf-1 lr3 is real or dosed right. Anyhow below is the reasoning and again you can find a great post on it in this forum if you search hard enough ,


    you cannot gauge exogenous igf1 levels due to the fact that the blood work only shows bound igf1. The idea behind LR3 is keeping it unbound so it goes systematic. So the test you had was not an indicator if your actual IGF-1 LR3 levels in the blood.


    IGF-1 blood tests look only for bound IGF-1 while the purpose of IGF-1 LR3 is to keep it unbound and therefore bioavailable meaning it will not show up on conventional blood tests. It is the same scenario as for blood tests which examine testosterone levels. Many people can have results showing low or normal testosterone levels, but have high ***8220;free testosterone***8221; levels ***8211; which is much more important, since only testosterone which is not bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) can be used by the body.
    Therefore your levels of IGF-1 on a blood test are not of much importance and do not take into account the increase from IGF-1 LR3 usage, as they only look at bound IGF-1 (which cannot be used by the body since it***8217;s attached to binding proteins).


    What about GH serum? Wouldn't that increase if you have supplemental IGF-1?
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  31. #181
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaLife View Post
    What about GH serum? Wouldn't that increase if you have supplemental IGF-1?

    No, it helps determine the functionality of pituitary gland. Your actually going backwards bro or in reverse as igf is the end result of growth hormone, not the other way around . But in short your way off with gh serum
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  32. #182
    MuscleChemistry Newbie AlphaLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Age
    32
    Posts
    19
    Credits
    97
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    5
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    9
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    No, it helps determine the functionality of pituitary gland. Your actually going backwards bro or in reverse as igf is the end result of growth hormone, not the other way around . But in short your way off with gh serum
    Ah, right.
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  33. #183
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,076
    Credits
    12,349
    Thanks (Given)
    214
    Thanks (Received)
    209
    Likes (Given)
    1077
    Likes (Received)
    764
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    What if you are doing a keto diet? No or very low carbs?
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     
    SDMF

  34. #184
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drtbear1967 View Post
    What if you are doing a keto diet? No or very low carbs?
    you would need to be careful and keep some simple carbs handy incase you went hypo, though low chance of it, still I would keep em handy, and if ur doing low carbs, them time those carbs so theyre right after your igf
    Thanks jimbosmith316, drtbear1967 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316, drtbear1967 liked this post
     

  35. #185
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Ok well Below is the reasoning and this was found on another site as I can't find our thread on it which I think is even more elaborate than the info below but it's basically the same information, and again we've had a few guys come on here and rave how happy they were that their igf levels on blood test were so high and like I said earlier , I'd love to say "of course it's from our igf " but the blood test isn't an indicator of anything when it comes to whether ur igf-1 lr3 is real or dosed right. Anyhow below is the reasoning and again you can find a great post on it in this forum if you search hard enough ,


    you cannot gauge exogenous igf1 levels due to the fact that the blood work only shows bound igf1. The idea behind LR3 is keeping it unbound so it goes systematic. So the test you had was not an indicator if your actual IGF-1 LR3 levels in the blood.


    IGF-1 blood tests look only for bound IGF-1 while the purpose of IGF-1 LR3 is to keep it unbound and therefore bioavailable meaning it will not show up on conventional blood tests. It is the same scenario as for blood tests which examine testosterone levels. Many people can have results showing low or normal testosterone levels, but have high ***8220;free testosterone***8221; levels ***8211; which is much more important, since only testosterone which is not bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) can be used by the body.
    Therefore your levels of IGF-1 on a blood test are not of much importance and do not take into account the increase from IGF-1 LR3 usage, as they only look at bound IGF-1 (which cannot be used by the body since it***8217;s attached to binding proteins).


    bumping and quoting myself to help answer someones question on this topic

  36. #186
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    295
    Credits
    2,157
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    151
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    bumping and quoting myself to help answer someones question on this topic
    That is very interesting brother. I was reading a dialogue about 2 days ago on igf lr3 and he got blood work done is igf levels and I should you not or something like 575 or 625 I'm going to try to dig up the log now and post it for you. I figured it was igf from MC as I can only seem to find one other source I pretty much know has legit igf however he is out of the country and his price is double that of MC's. I'm getting my blood work done on Monday both HGH serum, and my igf levels. I'm asking you a question when I say this because I know you know your shit. I was told I should get both tests done to verify the GH is good because people have heard of companies putting stuff into the GH bottles in order to bring the GH serum test up. So I was told by a few veterans that the real way to test it is get a IGF test done as well? So if my Serum level comes back at what I'm hoping for say between 25 and 35, and my igf levels come back what I'm hoping for witch is over 300, does that mean that I have good GH? And before you ask no I was stupid and I did not get blood done prior to taking GH so I do not know what my normal igf level is however I know I am 35 years old so it probably correct me if I'm wrong should not be above 300?

    Another question I have for you and I'm sorry for all the questions but I was planning to add some MC igf to my GH next week when I start my test. I usually run about 70 to 80 MCG of igf when I am running it alone. What do you recommend leidos it at considering the fact I am on GH and will be adding 500mg of test with the igf?
    Like always I appreciate your feedback presser you are the man brother..

    from BM
     

  37. #187
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    295
    Credits
    2,157
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    151
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    That is very interesting brother. I was reading a dialogue about 2 days ago on igf lr3 and he got blood work done is igf levels and I should you not or something like 575 or 625 I'm going to try to dig up the log now and post it for you. I figured it was igf from MC as I can only seem to find one other source I pretty much know has legit igf however he is out of the country and his price is double that of MC's. I'm getting my blood work done on Monday both HGH serum, and my igf levels. I'm asking you a question when I say this because I know you know your shit. I was told I should get both tests done to verify the GH is good because people have heard of companies putting stuff into the GH bottles in order to bring the GH serum test up. So I was told by a few veterans that the real way to test it is get a IGF test done as well? So if my Serum level comes back at what I'm hoping for say between 25 and 35, and my igf levels come back what I'm hoping for witch is over 300, does that mean that I have good GH? And before you ask no I was stupid and I did not get blood done prior to taking GH so I do not know what my normal igf level is however I know I am 35 years old so it probably correct me if I'm wrong should not be above 300?

    Another question I have for you and I'm sorry for all the questions but I was planning to add some MC igf to my GH next week when I start my test. I usually run about 70 to 80 MCG of igf when I am running it alone. What do you recommend leidos it at considering the fact I am on GH and will be adding 500mg of test with the igf?
    Like always I appreciate your feedback presser you are the man brother..

    from BM
    Also am I allowed to disclose the source of my gh on here or is that forbidden? When I say the source I mean the brand not who I got it from.

    from BM
     

  38. #188
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Brands are fine sources aren't
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  39. #189
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    295
    Credits
    2,157
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    151
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Brands are fine sources aren't
    Thanks brother anyway you could do us all a favor and please add some mk-677 so we know we are actually getting legit product? I probably have everything known to man in my toolbox but that is one thing that I am not able to find a reliable source for and I see you added a few Sarm's. When I pick my igf up this weekend I'm going to be picking up a few for a buddy of mine.

    from BM
     

  40. #190
    MuscleChemistry Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1
    Credits
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Hey guys, I just ordered my first round of MC Igf-1. I've never used peptides before but have experience with AAS. My first round I was going to give it a go by itself. Planning on 40 mcg daily. Thoughts?

    Also any recommendations on sites for insulin pins. Thanks.
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316, thudgens96 liked this post
     

  41. #191
    MuscleChemistry Guru gandhisays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,457
    Credits
    444
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    130
    Likes (Given)
    280
    Likes (Received)
    279
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    6

    Default

    www.sterilesyringes.com is a board sponsor i think.

    The igf-1 lr3 is good by itself for keeping gains from cycle, and keeping you full looking. Its by far much better with cycle in my opinion.
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     

  42. #192
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    real information for real igf-1 lr3 and how to use it, dose it, schedule it, time its use with the gym, and food intake to maximize its insulin-like benefits. All around great thread of info for anyone looking to use igf-1 lr3 for the first time or experienced users looking to run it a different way then they have cycled it in the past

  43. #193
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    295
    Credits
    2,157
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    151
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinlife View Post
    Hey guys, I just ordered my first round of MC Igf-1. I've never used peptides before but have experience with AAS. My first round I was going to give it a go by itself. Planning on 40 mcg daily. Thoughts?

    Also any recommendations on sites for insulin pins. Thanks.
    I'm guessing you're going to do the 40 MCG Sub-Q. Which is fine but if I was you I would try to 30 MCG bilaterally into the muscles you're getting ready to train how about 30 to 45 minutes before you go to the gym and the pump you receive will be ridiculous. Considering that it's all about getting the blood into the muscle in order for it to grow I feel like that is the best way.. just a thought..

    from BM
     

  44. #194
    MuscleChemistry Guru Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    703
    Credits
    4,583
    Thanks (Given)
    57
    Thanks (Received)
    117
    Likes (Given)
    275
    Likes (Received)
    444
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    I want to try igf from Mc as soon as funds allow me to. Been researching for years. What about my wife would this benifit her in fat loss? If so are women able to dose less than men? Hopefully more for me lol! Does igf have cause high rbc? I hope not!
    I would love to stay at trt or a little above not over 250 wk. If I can do that with igf I can stop acne, hormone fluctuations and other sides along with higher BP from certain things I combine for healing like deca for example. If anyone can help please inform me.
     

  45. #195
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    295
    Credits
    2,157
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    151
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    I want to try igf from Mc as soon as funds allow me to. Been researching for years. What about my wife would this benifit her in fat loss? If so are women able to dose less than men? Hopefully more for me lol! Does igf have cause high rbc? I hope not!
    I would love to stay at trt or a little above not over 250 wk. If I can do that with igf I can stop acne, hormone fluctuations and other sides along with higher BP from certain things I combine for healing like deca for example. If anyone can help please inform me.
    Igf works well on women I would suggest 2230 micrograms bilaterally in the muscles she is going to train it will cause fat loss and increased muscle which also burns fat. As far as RBC goes I'm not quite sure I don't believe it does affect it but I don't want to answer when I'm not a hundred percent sure. But if you are going to try a IGF 1 lr3 I highly suggest you stick with MC throughout my 729 years dealing with igf I have never met anything comparable to what MC has, and I'm not a mod or a rep I'm just speaking from personal experience brother.

    from BM
     

  46. #196
    MuscleChemistry Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    Credits
    20
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Thumbs up Igf1lr3.....I have gustion plz. What the exactly dosage I should take if I mix 1vial=100mcg with2ml acoorging aslin pin?how many alittle lines=50mcg?

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    when do you plan to start the Sarms? and will you run the igf through pct? Also love the article on Muscle cell nuclei you posted, and how they're always there and DNA changed for good even after using PEDS, Steroids, HGH, IGF-1 etc…
    Igf1lr3.....I have gustion plz. What the exactly dosage I should take if I mix 1vial=100mcg with2ml acoorging aslin pin?how many alittle lines=50mcg?
     

  47. #197
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member bigmills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    295
    Credits
    2,157
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    50
    Likes (Given)
    58
    Likes (Received)
    151
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafid View Post
    Igf1lr3.....I have gustion plz. What the exactly dosage I should take if I mix 1vial=100mcg with2ml acoorging aslin pin?how many alittle lines=50mcg?
    If you bought it from MC like you should have, it will come pre-mixed and you won't have any worries at all..

    from BM
     

  48. #198
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafid View Post
    Igf1lr3.....I have gustion plz. What the exactly dosage I should take if I mix 1vial=100mcg with2ml acoorging aslin pin?how many alittle lines=50mcg?
    A slin pin is only 1ml so if you have the kits of 10 with 100mcg in each and if you add 2 ml to the 100mcg then you just made it 50mcg per ml so in ur case you'll have to fill the entire slin pin up to get 50mcg

    and for the record this is NOT MuscleChemistrys igf-1 lr3 so please don't anyone try using this math for your MuscleChemistry igf-1 lr3
    Likes bigmills liked this post
     

  49. #199
    MuscleChemistry Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    Credits
    20
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Thumbs up Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    when do you plan to start the Sarms? and will you run the igf through pct? Also love the article on Muscle cell nuclei you posted, and how they're always there and DNA changed for good even after using PEDS, Steroids, HGH, IGF-1 etc…
    Thanks brother, so it is no risk if I take 1ml or fill entired a inslin pin=50mcg,thanks again
     

  50. #200
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    36,968
    Credits
    193,629
    Thanks (Given)
    2006
    Thanks (Received)
    2513
    Likes (Given)
    16868
    Likes (Received)
    12703
    Dislikes (Given)
    23
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmills View Post
    Igf works well on women I would suggest 2230 micrograms bilaterally in the muscles she is going to train it will cause fat loss and increased muscle which also burns fat. As far as RBC goes I'm not quite sure I don't believe it does affect it but I don't want to answer when I'm not a hundred percent sure. But if you are going to try a IGF 1 lr3 I highly suggest you stick with MC throughout my 729 years dealing with igf I have never met anything comparable to what MC has, and I'm not a mod or a rep I'm just speaking from personal experience brother.

    from BM
    damn vampire you are lol

+ Post New Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •