+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: How to measure IGF-1 lr3 micrograms on 100 and 50 unit syringes, and I will explain the bact water versus acetic acid confusion

  1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Guru gandhisays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,463
    Credits
    479
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    136
    Likes (Given)
    281
    Likes (Received)
    287
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    6

    Default How to measure IGF-1 lr3 micrograms on 100 and 50 unit syringes, and I will explain the bact water versus acetic acid confusion



    How to measure IGF-1 lr3 micrograms on 100 and 50 unit syringes, and I will explain the bact water versus acetic acid confusion
    If any members have a suggestion for an article they would like to see written, or has a question that needs an indepth explanation. Please post your suggestion or questions here and I will choose a couple to write about for musclechem.

    First i will be writing two exclusive musclechem articles on the following.

    1st) How to measure your igf-1 lr3 microgram dosage with a 100 unit syringe and with a 50 unit. with photo illustration and-or video tutorial.

    2nd) I will try to explain the confusion as to why so many people think it is ok to use bacteriostatic water or sterile water as an IGF-1 lr3 diluent.

    Since the latter does not need illustration or video, i will start here with this topic and give the fast and easy explanation and show you where the confusion arises from.

    COMING SOON
    Thanks Presser, IronJulius, drtbear1967 thanked for this post
    Likes Presser, drtbear1967, Iron-game liked this post
     

  2. #2
    MuscleChemistry Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    47
    Credits
    283
    Thanks (Given)
    20
    Thanks (Received)
    15
    Likes (Given)
    22
    Likes (Received)
    38
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gandhisays View Post
    If any members have a suggestion for an article they would like to see written, or has a question that needs an indepth explanation. Please post your suggestion or questions here and I will choose a couple to write about for musclechem.

    First i will be writing two exclusive musclechem articles on the following.

    1st) How to measure your igf-1 lr3 microgram dosage with a 100 unit syringe and with a 50 unit. with photo illustration and-or video tutorial.

    2nd) I will try to explain the confusion as to why so many people think it is ok to use bacteriostatic water or sterile water as an IGF-1 lr3 diluent.

    Since the latter does not need illustration or video, i will start here with this topic and give the fast and easy explanation and show you where the confusion arises from.

    COMING SOON
    Awesome stuff!!!
    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  3. #3
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member IronJulius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,810
    Credits
    14,972
    Thanks (Given)
    218
    Thanks (Received)
    207
    Likes (Given)
    1456
    Likes (Received)
    1234
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    I'll definitely be checking in on this

  4. #4
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,413
    Credits
    196,387
    Thanks (Given)
    2049
    Thanks (Received)
    2592
    Likes (Given)
    17040
    Likes (Received)
    13021
    Dislikes (Given)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    yeah man, just what we need here!

  5. #5
    Musclechemistry Site Representative drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,403
    Credits
    18,626
    Thanks (Given)
    287
    Thanks (Received)
    292
    Likes (Given)
    1273
    Likes (Received)
    1081
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Thank you!!!!
    Live, Laugh, Love and Grind

  6. #6
    MuscleChemistry Guru gandhisays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,463
    Credits
    479
    Thanks (Given)
    39
    Thanks (Received)
    136
    Likes (Given)
    281
    Likes (Received)
    287
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    6

    Default

    How to measure IGF-1 lr3 micrograms on 100 and 50 unit syringes, and I will explain the bact water versus acetic acid confusion
    I do hope that my images below help you all better understand how to measure out micrograms for your 1mg/ml "1,000mcgs" IGF-1 Lr3 when using a 100 Unit and 50 Unit Insulin Syringe.

    IGF-1 lr3 1mg/ml which is 1,000 micrograms in total.









    Thanks Presser, dartdoc, PawelTRT, Jaywall, IronJulius and 2 others thanked for this post
     

  7. #7
    MuscleChemistry Site Director Iron-game's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,081
    Credits
    51,176
    Thanks (Given)
    1234
    Thanks (Received)
    976
    Likes (Given)
    5370
    Likes (Received)
    2577
    Dislikes (Given)
    12
    Dislikes (Received)
    3

    Default

    Great information, sir.
    Thanks Slim1985 thanked for this post
     
    Follow on twitter
    https://twitter.com/Ironsgame

  8. #8
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,413
    Credits
    196,387
    Thanks (Given)
    2049
    Thanks (Received)
    2592
    Likes (Given)
    17040
    Likes (Received)
    13021
    Dislikes (Given)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    making this igf-1 measure thread a sticky soon! good stuff

  9. #9
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,413
    Credits
    196,387
    Thanks (Given)
    2049
    Thanks (Received)
    2592
    Likes (Given)
    17040
    Likes (Received)
    13021
    Dislikes (Given)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    ok, sticking it now to the top of this forum! Fantastic run down on how to dose out your long r3 igf-1
    Likes drtbear1967 liked this post
     

  10. #10
    Full Access Ewatty123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    115
    Credits
    897
    Thanks (Given)
    23
    Thanks (Received)
    18
    Likes (Given)
    63
    Likes (Received)
    97
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Awesome post! defiantly answered some questions I had!
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  11. #11
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,413
    Credits
    196,387
    Thanks (Given)
    2049
    Thanks (Received)
    2592
    Likes (Given)
    17040
    Likes (Received)
    13021
    Dislikes (Given)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    good to hear my man!

  12. #12
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,413
    Credits
    196,387
    Thanks (Given)
    2049
    Thanks (Received)
    2592
    Likes (Given)
    17040
    Likes (Received)
    13021
    Dislikes (Given)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    We need to add .3cc Syringe Measurements to this article. Member slim asked this last week, and though its rare to see people using these syringes, we should still make sure to add this to the list here on how to measure IGF-1 lr3 in MCGS with various sized syringes
    Thanks Slim1985 thanked for this post
    Likes thudgens96 liked this post
     

  13. #13
    Hiatus
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    461
    Credits
    3,839
    Thanks (Given)
    131
    Thanks (Received)
    79
    Likes (Given)
    377
    Likes (Received)
    302
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    This is some great info!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     

  14. #14
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,413
    Credits
    196,387
    Thanks (Given)
    2049
    Thanks (Received)
    2592
    Likes (Given)
    17040
    Likes (Received)
    13021
    Dislikes (Given)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Adding "How to Measure IGF-1 Lr3 with 50 Unit and 100 Unit syringes" to store articles section at https://www.MuscleChemAdvancedSupps.com
    Likes GotTren liked this post
     

  15. #15
    MuscleChemistry Guru Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,556
    Credits
    9,676
    Thanks (Given)
    164
    Thanks (Received)
    333
    Likes (Given)
    825
    Likes (Received)
    1215
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    How to measure IGF-1 lr3 micrograms on 100 and 50 unit syringes, and I will explain the bact water versus acetic acid confusion
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhisays View Post
    I do hope that my images below help you all better understand how to measure out micrograms for your 1mg/ml "1,000mcgs" IGF-1 Lr3 when using a 100 Unit and 50 Unit Insulin Syringe.

    IGF-1 lr3 1mg/ml which is 1,000 micrograms in total.









    My pins are 50 units per 1/2 ml.
    So what are 100 unit ones? Are they per 1/2 ml or 1ml?
    This is confusing.
    Anyway I just measured out to third line mark on 50 unit 1/2 ml. u-100 insulin syringe. If I want to use bilateral do I needed to use half dose in two or can I pin half then half on other side?
    And with 8mm length needle can I go in muscle or just under skin?
    To go under skin do I pinch and do it like that or what?


    To avoid confusion if pin sizes and holding ml amounts were listed it would of been clear to me. I am not familiar with every size and type of unit pin and the capacity per meaning 1ml or 1/2ml for example.
    Likes GotTren liked this post
     

  16. #16
    Hiatus
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    461
    Credits
    3,839
    Thanks (Given)
    131
    Thanks (Received)
    79
    Likes (Given)
    377
    Likes (Received)
    302
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    My pins are 50 units per 1/2 ml.
    So what are 100 unit ones? Are they per 1/2 ml or 1ml?
    This is confusing.
    Anyway I just measured out to third line mark on 50 unit 1/2 ml. u-100 insulin syringe. If I want to use bilateral do I needed to use half dose in two or can I pin half then half on other side?
    And with 8mm length needle can I go in muscle or just under skin?
    To go under skin do I pinch and do it like that or what?


    To avoid confusion if pin sizes and holding ml amounts were listed it would of been clear to me. I am not familiar with every size and type of unit pin and the capacity per meaning 1ml or 1/2ml for example.
    I believe the 100unit is for 1ml. I use the 50unit 1/2 ml aswell. If you were doing a bilateral injection, yes you would split the dose and hit evenly on each side. About your needle length, it'll be tough to hit muscle with 8mm length. But good thing about igf it doesn't have to be an im injection. But if it was me I would actually stretch my skin instead of pinching for fat. To get the deepest injection possible


    If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!
    Thanks Muscle mechanic thanked for this post
    Likes thudgens96 liked this post
     

  17. #17
    MuscleChemistry Guru Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,556
    Credits
    9,676
    Thanks (Given)
    164
    Thanks (Received)
    333
    Likes (Given)
    825
    Likes (Received)
    1215
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GotTren View Post
    I believe the 100unit is for 1ml. I use the 50unit 1/2 ml aswell. If you were doing a bilateral injection, yes you would split the dose and hit evenly on each side. About your needle length, it'll be tough to hit muscle with 8mm length. But good thing about igf it doesn't have to be an im injection. But if it was me I would actually stretch my skin instead of pinching for fat. To get the deepest injection possible


    If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!
    Thanks for the reply.
    But please give me a straight answer to this question! WHAT IS MEASUREMENT ON 5O UNIT 1/2ML PIN? 5 UNITS IS 100 MCG OF MC igf???

    I just pinned for first time. I did in abdomen because I was unsure. I did 3units on 50 unit 1/2 ml pin.
    I pinch skin and did in abdomen in sub tissue.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Likes GotTren liked this post
     

  18. #18
    Hiatus
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    461
    Credits
    3,839
    Thanks (Given)
    131
    Thanks (Received)
    79
    Likes (Given)
    377
    Likes (Received)
    302
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    But please give me a straight answer to this question! WHAT IS MEASUREMENT ON 5O UNIT 1/2ML PIN? 5 UNITS IS 100 MCG OF MC igf???

    I just pinned for first time. I did in abdomen because I was unsure. I did 3units on 50 unit 1/2 ml pin.
    I pinch skin and did in abdomen in sub tissue.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Sorry let me explain throughly. Insulin pins come in three sizes. A 30unit 3/10cc (3/10ml)a 50unit 5/10cc (1/2ml) and 100unit 1cc (1ml).

    You just injected 60mcg igf. Count by 20"s per line on 1/2ml (50unit) slin pin


    If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!
    Thanks Muscle mechanic thanked for this post
    Likes Muscle mechanic liked this post
     

  19. #19
    MuscleChemistry Guru Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,556
    Credits
    9,676
    Thanks (Given)
    164
    Thanks (Received)
    333
    Likes (Given)
    825
    Likes (Received)
    1215
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GotTren View Post
    Sorry let me explain throughly. Insulin pins come in three sizes. A 30unit 3/10cc (3/10ml)a 50unit 5/10cc (1/2ml) and 100unit 1cc (1ml).

    You just injected 60mcg igf. Count by 20"s per line on 1/2ml (50unit) slin pin


    If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!
    Ok thanks. So 5 units is 100 MCG OF igf

    Would this be correct ?
    On 100 unit pin each line is 10 mcg
    On 50 unit pin each line is 20 mcg
    ??? ????

    That's why I only did 3rd line cause I figured if I was wrong I would only be at 60 mcg. It's all good thanks!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Likes GotTren liked this post
     

  20. #20
    Hiatus
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    461
    Credits
    3,839
    Thanks (Given)
    131
    Thanks (Received)
    79
    Likes (Given)
    377
    Likes (Received)
    302
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Ok thanks. So 5 units is 100 MCG OF igf

    Would this be correct ?
    On 100 unit pin each line is 10 mcg
    On 50 unit pin each line is 20 mcg
    ??? ????

    That's why I only did 3rd line cause I figured if I was wrong I would only be at 60 mcg. It's all good thanks!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Yes sir you got it my brother! I know it is a little confusing at first. Now go get that pump on brother! I find that it works best for me a eat about 20-30g of carbs about 20 mins of pin and then pin 30 mins before workout.


    If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!
    Thanks Muscle mechanic thanked for this post
    Likes Muscle mechanic liked this post
     

  21. #21
    MuscleChemistry Guru Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,556
    Credits
    9,676
    Thanks (Given)
    164
    Thanks (Received)
    333
    Likes (Given)
    825
    Likes (Received)
    1215
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    I did pack and 1/2 of apple cinnamon instant oatmeal inside about 45 grams of protein ate 1/2 banana took my anavar drove 20 minutes to gym then then pinned and workout for an hour. I pinned in abdomen.
    I will try bilateral with my 8mm pins in muscles. I believe I can get into muscle for sure especially pushing against all the way.
    Tomorrow I will have more time I was wasting time at home trying to figure it out. Lol
    To do by lateral in my opinion it would be better to change needle and do half and half on other side if not some will stay in two instead of one, the remaining little bit.
    And it will be hard to measure less than that amount in two pins so think I will stay around 50 mcg. 25 to 30 bilateral I will try.
    Today in abdomen I noticed nothing different except dry mouth.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Likes GotTren liked this post
     

  22. #22
    Hiatus
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    461
    Credits
    3,839
    Thanks (Given)
    131
    Thanks (Received)
    79
    Likes (Given)
    377
    Likes (Received)
    302
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    I did pack and 1/2 of apple cinnamon instant oatmeal inside about 45 grams of protein ate 1/2 banana took my anavar drove 20 minutes to gym then then pinned and workout for an hour. I pinned in abdomen.
    I will try bilateral with my 8mm pins in muscles. I believe I can get into muscle for sure especially pushing against all the way.
    Tomorrow I will have more time I was wasting time at home trying to figure it out. Lol
    To do by lateral in my opinion it would be better to change needle and do half and half on other side if not some will stay in two instead of one, the remaining little bit.
    And it will be hard to measure less than that amount in two pins so think I will stay around 50 mcg. 25 to 30 bilateral I will try.
    Today in abdomen I noticed nothing different except dry mouth.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    I pin in my biceps, that's all so far. Gonna try upper chest one of these days


    If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!
    Likes Muscle mechanic liked this post
     

  23. #23
    MuscleChemistry Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    13
    Credits
    150
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    4
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    8
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    So the 10 line marker on the 100cc is 100mcg? Since you multiply each tick by 10?
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  24. #24
    Chicken Dinner Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,413
    Credits
    196,387
    Thanks (Given)
    2049
    Thanks (Received)
    2592
    Likes (Given)
    17040
    Likes (Received)
    13021
    Dislikes (Given)
    24
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Yes

+ Post New Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •