Recent content by ChuckaZulu67

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma
  1. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    I reversed the order for today's workout and it made a big difference. BACK Seated Machine Rows: 70x13, 90x9, 120x9, 140x8, 160x6, 180x4 Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 50x11, 70x11, 90x9, 120x8, 140x5 Deadlifts: 135x8, 185x7, 225x7, 275x6, 315x1 (I lost my form at the bottom after my 1st rep and...
  2. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    I apologize for my absence. I took some time off this week to get my BP under control. I did a Light Back Workout on Wednesday, took a few days off and was back at with Delts, Traps, and Tri's yesterday. I'm feeling much better and plan to hit the Treadmill today for 60 minutes before going to...
  3. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    I was 188lbs this morning. Down 2lbs from last week. I think it's from adding Cardio back into my routine. I did nothing the first 3-4 weeks after competing. My wife and I took off to Maine midweek to celebrate our 36th anniversary. I was able to get in a hotel gym workout. The DB's only went...
  4. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    BACK Deadlifts: 135x8, 185x7, 225x7, 275x6, 315x2, 335x1 Chins: 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 2 Seated Machine Rows: 70x11, 90x9, 110x8, 135x3, and done!!!
  5. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    My wife and I went to the Patriots vs Eagles game yesterday, Cardio tonight, and back to the grind tomorrow!!!
  6. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    Same brother @Mobster I’m alternating Cardio & Weight Training days now instead of stacking them like I used to.
  7. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    The weights seemed a bit heavier than normal tonight. I’ve been in a funk all week. I was 192 tonight, 12 pounds heavier than when I competed 6 weeks ago. I’ve been using @US-pharmacies gear for about 1 1/2 weeks now. I’ve put on some BF since competing because of all the dairy I’ve been...
  8. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    It's LEG DAY!!! Leg Press Calf Raises: 150x20, 240x20, 330x19, 420x18, 490x13, 555x8 Leg Press: 150x20, 240x15, 330x13, 420x13, 490x10, 555x4 DB SLDL's: 50x8, 70x8, 90x8, 110x4 I usually finish with 4 sets of Smith Squats but had an old Vietnam Veteran/Retired Boston Fire Captain stop into see...
  9. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    I was scheduled to do Legs today, but my wife and I took off to the mountains in Vermont Saturday and walked up and down them all weekend. My wife zip lined for the first time and had a great experience. I stretched real well prior and the L-Pec seems fine. I’m going to stay away from Barbell BP...
  10. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    💯 @Mobster I’ll keep it real going forward.
  11. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    BICEPS Seated DB Curls: 20x12, 25x12, 30x9, 35x8, 40x8, 45x7, 50x3. CHEST 15* Incline BP: 135x11, 155x, 185x8, 205x7, 225x3*** I felt a very slight tear in my L-Pec at the bottom of my 4th Rep. I ended the workout there. I’ll stay with DB BP’s in the future. I have a better ROM with them...
  12. ChuckaZulu67

    Approved Log Blast Cycle Log with Team US-pharmacies

    Tonight's workout: DELTS Standing DB Laterals: 20x11, 25x11, 30x9, 35x8, 40x4 *I'm going to start doing these seated in the future. Smith Military Press: 65x11, 95x9, 115x8, 140x3 Dips (bodyweight): 10, 10, 8, 8, 7, 7 TRAPS DB Shrugs: 45x11, 55x11, 65x8, 80x7, 90x5 *I do these very slow and...
Back
Top