Andrew Tate Shares Meal Plan to Get His Physique: ‘1 Meal, 15 Cups of Coffee, 2-3 Cigars A Day & No Steroids’

Muscle Insider

Social media sensation Andrew Tate skyrocketed in popularity for his outspoken personality and views over the last two years. The former kickboxing world champion moved on from professional competition years ago but maintains a high level of personal fitness. In a recent interview on PBD Podcast, Tate shared his meal plans and denied ever taking steroids in his life.
British-American Andrew Tate first rose to prominence for his athletic abilities inside the ring as a professional kickboxer. He made a name for himself on the regional circuit in Britain before securing the British ISKA Full Contact Cruiserweight Championship, his first championship, in 2009. After narrowly missing out on the ISKA world title, he exacted revenge against Jean-Luc Benoit to win gold in a rematch in 2011. He won his second ISKA world title in another weight class two years later.
Tate boosted his popularity after joining the British reality show Big Brother in 2016. His straightforward views on pop culture turned him into a controversial figure. He later got removed from the show after a video of him allegedly hitting a woman with a belt went viral although the woman admitted the actions were consensual.
Andrew came under fire for his views on sexual harassment and assault and mental health problems. His masculine approach and promotion of traditional gender roles got him labeled a ‘misogynist.’ Although he’s been de-platformed and banned from social media a number of times, Tate became the most Googled person on the planet in mid-2022, ahead of the likes of Donald Trump, Kim Kardashian, and COVID-19.

Tate expanded his presence to the world of combat sports and entertainment with his collaborations with UFC superstars such as Sean O’Malley. He traded verbal jabs with internet sensation turned boxer Jake Paul with the possibility of a potential bout on the line.
In Aug. 2022, Andrew Tate fired shots at bodybuilders for not being a fighter and called them “p***y cowards.” He claimed bodybuilders only follow the sports because they’re unable to fight and want to look tougher with loads of muscle mass. He further bashed the sport for being ‘gay.’ Fitness influencer and IFBB Pro Greg Doucette pushed back on his criticism and urged him not to put down the athletes using stereotypes.
Given the incredibly shredded physique Tate boasts, there has been speculation about whether he used steroids or is on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). He looked even more jacked after getting out of prison on house arrest earlier this year. Tate vehemently denied allegations of taking gear in any form and expressed his willingness to take any test to prove he’s natty two months ago.
Andrew Tate shares meal plan for his shredded physique
In a recent YouTube video, Andrew Tate laid out the meal plan he utilizes to maintain his ripped physique.

Yoga Fire. https://t.co/QxFikfskZy pic.twitter.com/DWBWAGZNNR
— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) June 13, 2023

Tate believes in intermittent fasting and eats only once a day with most of his calories coming from meat. He consumes up to 15 cups of coffee and smokes two to three cigars a day. He also denied ever taking steroids of any kind in his life.
“Nicotine and caffeine are what I run on,” said Tate. “I have about 10-15 cups of coffee a day and two or three cigars a day and I only eat once a day. It’s funny because people look at my physique when I put pictures up and they’re like, what’s your meal plan. I’m like bro, cigars and coffee. I eat once a day. I eat dinner, only dinner. [Intermittent fasting] every day. 80 to 90 percent of my calories are meat.
“I’ll just have three streaks for dinner. I’m not sure if it’s genetics but that’s just how I feel best. If I smoke and drink coffee all the time I feel hungry which motivates me and I feel energetic, it’s energetic hunger, that’s how I like to feel. I want to be hungry. If I eat, I’m tired.”
Despite being a heavy cigar smoker, Tate doesn’t have any lung damage. He credited it to his lifestyle of training regularly.
“I have zero smoking damage on my lungs, zero. I was like, ‘zero?’ I’ll accept a little bit but I think it’s because I train every single day. I work out and train hard every single day. I think you burn it off. A couple cigars here and there are not a big deal.”
Andrew Tate revealed his testosterone levels are higher than the normal range.
“I had a blood test when I was in hospital for all these things and my testosterone level, I’m not going to pretend to be an expert on male hormones because I’m not, I don’t understand them or what measurement it’s in, but it’s between 9 and 27 is the testosterone level the mark can be between 9 and 27 the normal range. I’ve never taken a steroid in my life, don’t inject anything, don’t take any pills, nothing, and I was 32.
“I was above the normal scale and I’m 36 years old, supposed to be going down so whatever I’m doing I’m sticking to it.”
He followed his usual diet while in jail.
“I spent my commissary money on coffee and cigarettes and one meal a day, the same.”
Tate believes everyone has different dietary requirements and explained why he eats the way he does.
“I think there’s no perfect diet for everybody, it’s slightly different. You are what you eat to a degree and also depends on the mental model you want to operate under. If I wanted to operate under comfort, I wouldn’t eat the way I eat. I do it because I want to operate under a degree of irritability and high energy and hunger. I like feeling hungry. I don’t like being full.”
PEDs (performance-enhancing drugs) expert Derek of More Plates More Dates weighed in with his analysis of Tate’s ‘natty or not’ status last month. Derek believes Tate is a natty as he has not seen anything that would indicate hormone use.
Andrew Tate is currently under investigation by Romania’s DIICOT (Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism). Initially, he was being investigated for human trafficking but DIICOT adjusted the charges to “human trafficking in continued form” on Jun. 13. The case is expected to go to trial by the end of the month.
You can watch the full video below.

Published: 13 June, 2023 | 6:37 PM EDT

Collage-Maker-13-Jun-2023-02-55-PM-500.jpg
Social media sensation Andrew Tate skyrocketed in popularity for his outspoken personality and views over the last two years. The former kickboxing world champion moved on from professional competition years ago but maintains a high level of personal fitness. In a recent interview on PBD Podcast, Tate shared his meal plans and denied ever taking steroids in his life.

British-American Andrew Tate first rose to prominence for his athletic abilities inside the ring as a professional kickboxer. He made a name for himself on the regional circuit in Britain before securing the British ISKA Full Contact Cruiserweight Championship, his first championship, in 2009. After narrowly missing out on the ISKA world title, he exacted revenge against Jean-Luc Benoit to win gold in a rematch in 2011. He won his second ISKA world title in another weight class two years later.

Tate boosted his popularity after joining the British reality show Big Brother in 2016. His straightforward views on pop culture turned him into a controversial figure. He later got removed from the show after a video of him allegedly hitting a woman with a belt went viral although the woman admitted the actions were consensual.

Andrew came under fire for his views on sexual harassment and assault and mental health problems. His masculine approach and promotion of traditional gender roles got him labeled a ‘misogynist.’ Although he’s been de-platformed and banned from social media a number of times, Tate became the most Googled person on the planet in mid-2022, ahead of the likes of Donald Trump, Kim Kardashian, and COVID-19.

Tate expanded his presence to the world of combat sports and entertainment with his collaborations with UFC superstars such as Sean O’Malley. He traded verbal jabs with internet sensation turned boxer Jake Paul with the possibility of a potential bout on the line.

In Aug. 2022, Andrew Tate fired shots at bodybuilders for not being a fighter and called them “p***y cowards.” He claimed bodybuilders only follow the sports because they’re unable to fight and want to look tougher with loads of muscle mass. He further bashed the sport for being ‘gay.’ Fitness influencer and IFBB Pro Greg Doucette pushed back on his criticism and urged him not to put down the athletes using stereotypes.

Given the incredibly shredded physique Tate boasts, there has been speculation about whether he used steroids or is on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). He looked even more jacked after getting out of prison on house arrest earlier this year. Tate vehemently denied allegations of taking gear in any form and expressed his willingness to take any test to prove he’s natty two months ago.

Andrew Tate shares meal plan for his shredded physique
In a recent YouTube video, Andrew Tate laid out the meal plan he utilizes to maintain his ripped physique.

Yoga Fire. https://t.co/QxFikfskZy pic.twitter.com/DWBWAGZNNR

— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) June 13, 2023

[/quote]

Tate believes in intermittent fasting and eats only once a day with most of his calories coming from meat. He consumes up to 15 cups of coffee and smokes two to three cigars a day. He also denied ever taking steroids of any kind in his life.

“Nicotine and caffeine are what I run on,” said Tate. “I have about 10-15 cups of coffee a day and two or three cigars a day and I only eat once a day. It’s funny because people look at my physique when I put pictures up and they’re like, what’s your meal plan. I’m like bro, cigars and coffee. I eat once a day. I eat dinner, only dinner. [Intermittent fasting] every day. 80 to 90 percent of my calories are meat.

“I’ll just have three streaks for dinner. I’m not sure if it’s genetics but that’s just how I feel best. If I smoke and drink coffee all the time I feel hungry which motivates me and I feel energetic, it’s energetic hunger, that’s how I like to feel. I want to be hungry. If I eat, I’m tired.”

[/quote]
Despite being a heavy cigar smoker, Tate doesn’t have any lung damage. He credited it to his lifestyle of training regularly.

“I have zero smoking damage on my lungs, zero. I was like, ‘zero?’ I’ll accept a little bit but I think it’s because I train every single day. I work out and train hard every single day. I think you burn it off. A couple cigars here and there are not a big deal.”

[/quote]
Andrew Tate revealed his testosterone levels are higher than the normal range.

“I had a blood test when I was in hospital for all these things and my testosterone level, I’m not going to pretend to be an expert on male hormones because I’m not, I don’t understand them or what measurement it’s in, but it’s between 9 and 27 is the testosterone level the mark can be between 9 and 27 the normal range. I’ve never taken a steroid in my life, don’t inject anything, don’t take any pills, nothing, and I was 32.

“I was above the normal scale and I’m 36 years old, supposed to be going down so whatever I’m doing I’m sticking to it.”

[/quote]
He followed his usual diet while in jail.

“I spent my commissary money on coffee and cigarettes and one meal a day, the same.”

[/quote]
Tate believes everyone has different dietary requirements and explained why he eats the way he does.

“I think there’s no perfect diet for everybody, it’s slightly different. You are what you eat to a degree and also depends on the mental model you want to operate under. If I wanted to operate under comfort, I wouldn’t eat the way I eat. I do it because I want to operate under a degree of irritability and high energy and hunger. I like feeling hungry. I don’t like being full.”

[/quote]
PEDs (performance-enhancing drugs) expert Derek of More Plates More Dates weighed in with his analysis of Tate’s ‘natty or not’ status last month. Derek believes Tate is a natty as he has not seen anything that would indicate hormone use.

Andrew Tate is currently under investigation by Romania’s DIICOT (Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism). Initially, he was being investigated for human trafficking but DIICOT adjusted the charges to “human trafficking in continued form” on Jun. 13. The case is expected to go to trial by the end of the month.

You can watch the full video below.

Published: 13 June, 2023 | 6:37 PM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back