Julian Marquez issues counteroffer to Miley Cyrus: ‘Cuban Missle Crisis’ on her body

9mm

MuscleChemistry MMA Site Representative
1209519729.0.jpg
Photo by: NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images Julian Marquez got Miley Cyrus’ attention. Now, can he keep it?
After the pop star offered to be his Valentine on one condition – that he shave her initials into his chest hair – he came back with his own counter.
A tattoo – done in henna, so removable – of his nickname.
@MileyCyrus If you get a henna tattoo that says Cuban Missle Crisis above your belly button like 2pac I’m in #ThugLife https://twitter.com/mileycyrus/status/1360885092130852868 pic.twitter.com/I6TqI0fNz9
— Julian marquez (@JMarquezMMA) February 14, 2021
It’s a pretty gutsy ask for the UFC fighter, who’s about 1/1,000,000th as famous and rich as his Valentine’s target. But then again, he wouldn’t be a UFC fighter if he wasn’t gutsy. That was certainly the way to describe his win over Maki Pitolo at UFC 258. After a back-and-forth scrap, he pulled out a D’Arce submission in the third to bounce back from a 31-month injury layoff.
Judging from Cyrus’ Twitter account, she may have other plans for Valentine’s Day.
HaPpY sHaMeLeSsLy MaStUrBaTe FoR 24 hOuRs wHiLe EaTiNg ChOcOlAtE dAy!

SuCh A mEaNiNgFuL HoLiDaY bAsEd On LoViNg & ChErIsHiNg YoUrSeLf As 1 SoLiD fUlLy rEaLiZeD iNdiViDuAl WiTh No NeEd FoR eXtErNaL cOmPlEtIoN! pic.twitter.com/4pIdvRvL3I
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) February 14, 2021

{feed:enclosure_href }

More...

Back