Nick Walker on Derek Lunsford at 2023 Mr. Olympia: “If He Slips At All, I Will Beat Him”

Muscle Insider

This year’s 2023 Mr. Olympia contest is rapidly approaching, prompting retired Pro Flex Lewis to host a special sit-down between two of the sport’s biggest stars. In the latest Straight Outta the Lair Podcast, Nick Walker and Derek Lunsford discussed their confidence levels, preps, and protein intake less than three months from facing each other in […]
The post Nick Walker on Derek Lunsford at 2023 Mr. Olympia: “If He Slips At All, I Will Beat Him” appeared first on Fitness Volt.

This year’s 2023 Mr. Olympia contest is rapidly approaching, prompting retired Pro Flex Lewis to host a special sit-down between two of the sport’s biggest stars. In the latest Straight Outta the Lair Podcast, Nick Walker and Derek Lunsford discussed their confidence levels, preps, and protein intake less than three months from facing each other in […]

The post Nick Walker on Derek Lunsford at 2023 Mr. Olympia: “If He Slips At All, I Will Beat Him” appeared first on Fitness Volt.

Click here to view the article.

Back