RIMINI WELLNESS Training With Rich Gaspari in Italy

Muscle Insider

Written by Dr George N. Touliatos, MD

RIMINI WELLNESS
Training With Rich Gaspari in Italy
By George Touliatos, MD
I was invited by the Panatta family once again to Italy and to Rimini, in northern Italy, where the traditional historical festival of fitness took place from June 1-4, known as RiminiWellness. Along with me, several VIPs from the bodybuilding community were invited, including two-time Mr. Olympia Big Ramy, William Bonac, Sergio Oliva Jr., Rich Gaspari, and Bob Cicherillo. My task was to give two lectures about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) use in sports. Rich Gaspari spoke about training and nutrition. There was also a seminar on the third day with the athletes. The Panatta booth was really big and was packed every day with young people who were very enthusiastic about the fitness culture. I was able to give my new book to Mr. Rudy Panatta, who founded Panatta six decades ago, and we took a picture. Mrs. Rossella Pruneti was responsible for the book’s English to Italian translation.

The most exciting part of my trip was the back workout that I had with Rich Gaspari. Training with the legendary Rich Gaspari was a dream that became reality. It was very intense, and I filmed this session. The gym was equipped with Panatta machines.

Mr. Panatta offered us dinner, where we talked about many stories of the sport. It was very interesting and amusing sitting next to legends, listening and learning. Bodybuilding is my passion and nowadays I serve it from the physician’s and author’s perspective. I’m thankful to those who inspired me and helped me accomplish my dreams. Follow your dreams and never quit.

WATCH EPISODE 219 OF ASK DR TESTOSTERONE "Is Arnold LYING About his Mr Olympia Cycle?" Ask Dr Testosterone E 219
[embedded content]
George Touliatos, MD is an author, lecturer, champion competitive bodybuilder and expert in medical prevention regarding PED use in sports. Dr. Touliatos specializes in medical biopathology and is the medical associate of Orthobiotiki.gr and Medihall.gr, Age Management and Preventive Clinics in Athens, Greece. He is the author of four Greek books on bodybuilding, has extensively developed articles for www.anabolic.org and is the medical associate for the book “Anabolics, 11th Edition” (2017). Dr. Touliatos has been a columnist for the Greek editions of MuscleMag and Muscular Development magazines and has participated in several seminars across Greece and Cyprus, making numerous TV and radio appearances, doing interviews in print and online. His personal website is https://gtoul.com/

DISCUSS ON OUR FORUMSSUBSCRIBE TO MD TODAY
GET OFFICIAL MD STUFFVISIT OUR STORE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

ALSO, MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON:

FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAM YOUTUBE

Written by Dr George N. Touliatos, MD

askdrT_wellness.gif

RIMINI WELLNESS

Training With Rich Gaspari in Italy

By George Touliatos, MD

I was invited by the Panatta family once again to Italy and to Rimini, in northern Italy, where the traditional historical festival of fitness took place from June 1-4, known as RiminiWellness. Along with me, several VIPs from the bodybuilding community were invited, including two-time Mr. Olympia Big Ramy, William Bonac, Sergio Oliva Jr., Rich Gaspari, and Bob Cicherillo. My task was to give two lectures about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) use in sports. Rich Gaspari spoke about training and nutrition. There was also a seminar on the third day with the athletes. The Panatta booth was really big and was packed every day with young people who were very enthusiastic about the fitness culture. I was able to give my new book to Mr. Rudy Panatta, who founded Panatta six decades ago, and we took a picture. Mrs. Rossella Pruneti was responsible for the book’s English to Italian translation.

The most exciting part of my trip was the back workout that I had with Rich Gaspari. Training with the legendary Rich Gaspari was a dream that became reality. It was very intense, and I filmed this session. The gym was equipped with Panatta machines.

image3.jpeg.pagespeed.ce_.m3eYPkir41.jpg

Mr. Panatta offered us dinner, where we talked about many stories of the sport. It was very interesting and amusing sitting next to legends, listening and learning. Bodybuilding is my passion and nowadays I serve it from the physician’s and author’s perspective. I’m thankful to those who inspired me and helped me accomplish my dreams. Follow your dreams and never quit.

WATCH EPISODE 219 OF ASK DR TESTOSTERONE "Is Arnold LYING About his Mr Olympia Cycle?" Ask Dr Testosterone E 219

George Touliatos, MD is an author, lecturer, champion competitive bodybuilder and expert in medical prevention regarding PED use in sports. Dr. Touliatos specializes in medical biopathology and is the medical associate of Orthobiotiki.gr and Medihall.gr, Age Management and Preventive Clinics in Athens, Greece. He is the author of four Greek books on bodybuilding, has extensively developed articles for www.anabolic.org and is the medical associate for the book “Anabolics, 11th Edition” (2017). Dr. Touliatos has been a columnist for the Greek editions of MuscleMag and Muscular Development magazines and has participated in several seminars across Greece and Cyprus, making numerous TV and radio appearances, doing interviews in print and online. His personal website is https://gtoul.com/

image0.jpeg.pagespeed.ce_.1nKcRdoqxa.jpg

DISCUSS ON OUR FORUMS

SUBSCRIBE TO MD TODAY

GET OFFICIAL MD STUFF

VISIT OUR STORE

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

ALSO, MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON:

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

YOUTUBE

Click here to view the article.