SARM Canada Review

Muscle Insider

Canada! The great white north, filled with snow, bears, and … Maple Syrup? Is it obvious I’ve never been to Canada?

SARM Canada is a Canadian company (duh…) that aims to provide quality SARMs at reasonable prices.

But aims only get you so far, and unless you have quality, you will not have returning customers… You gotta have legit products in order for people to like your stuff.

Let’s have a look at SARM Canada and how Canadian customers find their products.

? Best forAthletes, and Gym Bros? Product typesSARMs, PCT Products, Nootropics? Pricing$49.99 – $300? CompanySARM Canada Key Takeaways
  • SARM Canada is a company supplying SARMs and a few other products
  • Their SARMs are MCT oil based, giving them a unique flavor
  • Despite a poor site, reviews of the products are actually pretty good
  • They should be more transparent about their products and business
Who Are SARM Canada? SARM Canada is a company that provides not only SARMs but other products such as PCT powders and Nootropics as well. They are based in Canada and their SARM products are called SUMMIT SARM.

image-29.png
Figure 1: SARM Canada Logo Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators services are growing in popularity and it’s no different in Canada. SARM Canada has been supplying SARMs and different stacks for over 7 years – according to their website.

They have a decent variety of products and stacks, however, it has to be said they are far behind other companies based in the UK and USA.

It is also interesting to note that they package their products in MCT Oil with a flavor, meaning if a good-tasting SARM is essential to you, this might be the best option on the market.

How Does SARM Canada Work? Often we will see companies merely being a seller for other companies. Or simply taking SARMs produced in another country and repackaging them.

SARMs Canada is claiming to be a legit company that makes its own SARMs. That said, there are some red flags. In the FAQ section, you will see that they ship from a different location. Nothing too serious to be honest.

However, a more worrying detail is the testing they do. Most SARM suppliers will have their products tested to make sure the client’s health will not be adversely affected by poor quality.

SARM Canada does test their SARMs with a company called Whithouse Laboratories. Their site… doesn’t exist, and when you look at the dates of when the analysis of the SARMs quality was done, it’s more than 12 months ago.

image-30.png
Figure 2: While there is evidence of Testing, the analysis date is in 2021. Red flag. As far as providing a service that is focused on transparency and high quality, that is really disappointing.

Best SARM Canada Products As with most research chemical companies, they provide more than just plain old SARMs. They will provide everything the muscle driven person might need.

SARM Canada SARMs Their SARMs are decent, to say the least. When looking at their dosing and their prices, they’re semi-decent. Your best money’s worth would be stacking popular SARMs with one another, such as the Alpha Stack.

image-31.png
Figure 3: Alpha Stack This nasty combo contains RAD-140, LGD-4033, MK-677, and GW-1516. The cost of the product is far cheaper than buying these as individuals. Again, the only problem is the testing dates being very, very old.

SARM Canada PCT Powder(s) Usually, when we think of PCT products, we immediately think of Clomid, Nolvadex, or Enclomiphene. You will notice that SARM Canada does not stock any of these. Instead, they have “PCT supplements”.

The purpose of a PCT is not only to manage Estrogen but also to increase basal Testosterone levels. The PCT product they have is filled with natural ingredients, that in my opinion, are probably not going to have the same effect as SERMs or HCG do.

It might but it would be impossible to determine that accurately. Personally, I would not PCT with this product.

SARM Canada Nootropics Nootropics are not as popular as the other two products, yet there are claims online that people find great benefits from these regardless.

image-33.png
image-32.png
Figures 4 & 5: Pure Focus and the ingredients. It’s a pretty good Nootropic. The Nootropics offered by SARM Canada are plentiful. The best one would have to be Pure Focus which has a healthy dose of Alpha-GPC and Noopept. The other Nootropics do not disclose how much of the certain ingredients there are, which I am not a big fan of.

Ordering and Shipping They do not have a lot of information on their website about shipping if we’re being honest. Your order will be shipped within two days after payment, and shipping can take anything between 1 – 7 days, depending on if you are local or international. They do not offer free shipping.

They do provide you with a tracking number to make sure your order is on its way, and in the unlikely scenario that something may have happened to your order, they are willing to negotiate a solution.

They even offer 15% off on your first purchase! Neat!

Payment options are very limited compared to any other SARMs company, as they only offer credit card, Crypto, and Email Money Transfers.

Customer Reviews Every single product on their website has a 5 star rating. I’m sorry, but that is a HUGE red flag for ANY business. Supplements, car service center, anything that has a perfect 5 rating review system for all their products is lying. So, let’s look elsewhere:

“I Ordered from SARMSOURCE.COM And got RIPPED OFF!. They have no Phone number to call and they take E-Transfers. I ordered from them about 3 or 4 times the guy answers questions by email and was very nice, after the third time i asked about a discount with a large order he never replied (for the first time) and I placed an order for 3 bottles) I never got it (its been 2 months it comes in 1 week) He wont answer emails. I had my buddy email him a random question he answered within half an hour. I really didn’t see it coming, He had a customer for life the way he acted first informative, polite and quick to answer. I lost almost 200 bucks and then ordered from SARMSCANADA.COM, more expensive but I suspect its better, came in 2 days will update later.” –

llabtoofcfaeslehc[/quote] Sarms.ca or sarmcanada.com have been the only two I’ve had definitively legit product from. Personally I like Sarms.ca better. They work more within the law, which in a way makes me more comfortable than sarmcanada which is selling them as health/bodybuilding supplements, but both have great products and customer service. Sarms.ca is a little cheaper on a mg/mg basis too after you recieve a discount code (which I usually do with each new order). sarmcanada.com also had a discount code for larger orders when you are a repeat customer (their shit comes MCT oil which always makes me gag, so thumbs down on choice of carrier/suspension oil)”

crippledclimber87[/quote] It seems like despite the prices and frankly horrible website, people like them. There are not a lot of pure negative reviews of them online. Whether you would get good results from their products will depend on how you use them, really.

Conclusion: Just a Bad Site? We buy with our eyes. The website (and the 5-star BD) are pretty bad IMO, however, you do get decent prices after you get a discount code. This does make the price you pay for such products a bit better.

Looking at the reviews of this company on other sites, they do fall behind. A SARMs company is supposed to be more transparent, more open, and frankly just better?

I would still buy from them, sure, but only as a backup. It wouldn’t be my first option right out of the gate.

SARM Canada vs BuyDeus Buy Deus is an international brand that ships from Europe, and when you look at how customers rave about their products – they’re damn good. Buy Deus has a greater selection of SARMs and other products and better payment options, and they are just going to create a better market for a client.

SARM Canada vs Amino Asylum We are very familiar with Amino Asylum, and I have to say, if you are interested in quality, the latter is better. Not only do they have way more options available, but at better prices. They have better reviews, and as far as SARM businesses go, they’re open about who and what they are.

SARM Canada vs Pure Rawz Another US Based company, Pure Rawz is in another league. Again, I would buy from SARMs Canada, but only if my primary source were out of stock or something. They do not find themselves in a great place in the market, and they need to work on their online presence and the quality of their SARMs.

Are SARMs legal in Canada? SARMs are still being tested as the FDA is afraid of nasty side effects. That said, you can purchase SARMs legally under the nomenclature of “Research Chemicals” and “not for Human use”. Unlike Steroids, which are 100% illegal.

Is Ostarine illegal in Canada? No, all SARMs are legal in Canada under the nomenclature of “Research Chemicals” and “not for Human use”. Unlike Steroids, which are 100% illegal.

[*] Selection [*] Pricing [*] Reputation [/list] Summary

SARM Canada is a company that provides not only SARMs but other products such as PCT powders and Nootropics as well. They are based in Canada and their SARM products are called SUMMIT SARM.

Overall 3.3 Pros

• Has a decent amount of SARMs available at somewhat reasonable prices
  • Great Nootropics
Cons

• Have plenty of bad reviews online
  • Testing results are more than 12 months old
Skip to Section

Click here to view the article.

Back