Thread: UGL reviews

  1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Neophyte

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11
    Credits
    32
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default UGL reviews

    is this the right section where I can ask and share experience of gear/labs we used?
     

  2. #2
    Musclechemistry Site Representative PHD in P.E.D.
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,038
    Credits
    63,239
    Thanks (Given)
    622
    Thanks (Received)
    837
    Likes (Given)
    2660
    Likes (Received)
    2788
    Dislikes (Given)
    2
    Dislikes (Received)
    5

    Default

    Need to send Presser a PM on that one.
    Get It Done!

  3. #3
    Musclechemistry Site Representative PHD in P.E.D.
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,272
    Credits
    25,655
    Thanks (Given)
    492
    Thanks (Received)
    730
    Likes (Given)
    2183
    Likes (Received)
    2338
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapasaurusRex View Post
    is this the right section where I can ask and share experience of gear/labs we used?
    I will give u my answer.
    It's in the rules.
    U can post a brand but u cannot post a lab...
    And there are no domestic discussions that are allowed,
    There are no way allowed that u got any such thing...
    If u ended up with some Pharma brand of whatever and it is good have at it.
    Don't care where it's from this board reaches the world...
    But no Lab brand allowed last time I checked.


    I am sure we know the difference right!!!
    Just a grateful member!!

  4. #4
    Musclechemistry Site Representative PHD in P.E.D.
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,272
    Credits
    25,655
    Thanks (Given)
    492
    Thanks (Received)
    730
    Likes (Given)
    2183
    Likes (Received)
    2338
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Maybe u can post review about your experience on a brand. Not sure about a UGL!!
    And no domestic discussions permitted.
    So if u have a brand post your experience.
    But no motives to promote such a place should be the intention.
    To say your experience should be ok.
    I am re-reading rules now...
    Just a grateful member!!

  5. #5
    Musclechemistry Site Representative PHD in P.E.D.
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,272
    Credits
    25,655
    Thanks (Given)
    492
    Thanks (Received)
    730
    Likes (Given)
    2183
    Likes (Received)
    2338
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Brand talk and experience cool.
    Source talk NOT!!
    asking for source, not
    Referring to a source not.
    How u obtained not where u obtained not.

    But if u tried Black Mamba and it was good should be ok.
    And if it sucked too.
    But no motives to be spammy or illegal!! If it's freedom of speech from gear land then cool.
    But no illegal activity allowed on this board or in PM system peroid!!!
    This is best way I can explain brand talk cool source talk not!!!
    Sorry I am not wanting to make a power statement and be wrong.
    But I tried to explain...
    Likes drtbear1967 liked this post
     
    Just a grateful member!!

  6. #6
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Neophyte

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    11
    Credits
    32
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    that clarifies everything man,in canada we are supressed due to politics. we say something and we get banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Brand talk and experience cool.
    Source talk NOT!!
    asking for source, not
    Referring to a source not.
    How u obtained not where u obtained not.

    But if u tried Black Mamba and it was good should be ok.
    And if it sucked too.
    But no motives to be spammy or illegal!! If it's freedom of speech from gear land then cool.
    But no illegal activity allowed on this board or in PM system peroid!!!
    This is best way I can explain brand talk cool source talk not!!!
    Sorry I am not wanting to make a power statement and be wrong.
    But I tried to explain...
     

  7. #7
    Musclechemistry Site Representative PHD in P.E.D.
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,272
    Credits
    25,655
    Thanks (Given)
    492
    Thanks (Received)
    730
    Likes (Given)
    2183
    Likes (Received)
    2338
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapasaurusRex View Post
    that clarifies everything man,in canada we are supressed due to politics. we say something and we get banned
    No problem, I think u understand what is allowed and what isn't!!!

    Will keep eye on reviews and moderate with warning if necessary.
    If u read thru other reviews u can see what is there, and follow suit...

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Just a grateful member!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in