1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    13
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Anabolic steroids cycle for bigginer.

    Hello guys.
    Can someone give me some advices about anabolic steroids?
    -here’s my information-
    •26years old.
    •5’8
    •165lb/on, 200lb/off
    •Men’s physique competitor for 3years.
    •Training for 9years. (6days a week)

    I will take oral one, not injections.
    if you know well about steroid cycle of mens physique athletes, pls teach me what I should take.
    Especially I’m cutting right now, so appreciate when you give me tips of cutting cycle!

    thank you!!
     

  2. #2
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,629
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    461
    Rep Power
    2147489282

    Default

    If you are only willing to take orals, your going to have to be very careful with your liver. Winstrol or Anavar would be your go to for cutting.
    Likes pgb liked this post
     
    Get It Done!

  3. #3
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    13
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thank you for the reply.
    Yes, I will take silymarin to care the liver. Also should I take tamoxifen at the same time? and after the cycle, Clomifene? Is that correct?

    How much should I use those items per day/week?


     

  4. #4
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,629
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    461
    Rep Power
    2147489282

    Default

    You can run it that way. But don't push the orals past 6 to 10 weeks.
    Get It Done!

  5. #5
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,675
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147487328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Physiqueken View Post
    Hello guys.
    Can someone give me some advices about anabolic steroids?
    -here’s my information-
    •26years old.
    •5’8
    •165lb/on, 200lb/off
    •Men’s physique competitor for 3years.
    •Training for 9years. (6days a week)

    I will take oral one, not injections.
    if you know well about steroid cycle of mens physique athletes, pls teach me what I should take.
    Especially I’m cutting right now, so appreciate when you give me tips of cutting cycle!

    thank you!!
    My advice NO NO NO NO!!
    u need injectable test as base and orals only for 4 weeks on harsh ones
    And 6 weeks on tbol
    12 weeks on Anavar

    But u need injectable too and first. Body will not respond well once your test is off with no supply injected. We need test as men!!!

    Plus lean body weight needs 12 weeks min to be recognized as new tissue and kept!!!

    Orals only u wasting time killing liver for less rewards sides or not worth benifit. Get over pinning or you not Gonna excel will steroids. U will have peaks the valleys with no test damage your system and our brain needs Testosteone to function proper!!! Estro domimlnance will take over and lipids will be bad with No test base. Plus your liver worse without testosterone trust me.

    This is not feesable and if u learn what I know it is counter productive and u will end up needed TRT.

    2 ways u can run only orals
    1- Only use primo ace oral and result weak provirin will be necessary and this will be weak
    2- use orals but still stimute test with enough hcg and that is pinned too...

    So options are.... only to pin too!!!


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Thanks The Survivor thanked for this post
    Likes pgb, The Survivor liked this post
     
    Just a grateful member!!

  6. #6
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,675
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147487328

    Default

    Anavar only doesnt suppress test at low dose. Once test suppressed with no test u will lose gains feel like shit!!!

    Nolva will not keep u making test not enough

    Hcg can but if u Gotta pin pin gear test as a base needed period

    Primo tabs don't suppress bad but is week and to use enough the cost.....

    Provirin can help though with dht side in brain function and sex drive it's an androgen!!!

    But u need test. Options are to use andro-gel as replace dose or oral methy test. Or Halotestin methyl test and halo toxic.

    Anavar given at low dose which helps the weak wasting away and then it's worth it...

    In a body building add no no no!!
    I said enough and only things that would replace test besides inject test. ..
    And makes no sense.

    Testosteone adds in lipids orals without it... liver and lipids worse plus this kind if ignorance is why parents are giving us hell because their boy used steroids wrong and killed themselves.... brain function needed testosterone things use wrong creates the roid rager but not proper!!!

    Don't know about u but I am not Gonna fucking take estrogen!!! Why because it's not our male hormone. Doing only orals... it's dumb as taking estrogen as man!!!

    Sorry but not Gonna sit and let anyone contribute to wrong way that kids do scared if pinning and they end up giving all roids a bad rap.
    It's like the guy who takes his pain meds and uses incorrectly.... they make pain meds because people benifit and not everyone misuses trust me I misused but everyone else in my family takes a couple days and the rest sit till an addict steals them...

    Enough said, I get infuriated by this ignorance that is usually only part of the youth who should mess with hormones in first place....
    So i went off because this is neglecting right way and being dumb. But the more who do this these your kids may see and think it's ok. It's not ok!! I hope OP is over 25....
    Forgive me but get a grip u Gotta do some searching to find this accepted and it still isn't just a scenario that is given if only orals used.... trt dose min Necessary or andr-gel replace dose min....

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Likes pgb liked this post
     
    Just a grateful member!!

  7. #7
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    13
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thank you for all the details!
    ”Body will not respond well once your test is off with no supply injected.” Is this true?
    Though I understand test is so important for men, it’s gonna be low test if I inject test?
    Anavar without test will lose gains?
    if so, what will be happened when I stopped cycle?
    Toooo low test level and lose soooo much muscles?

    I know test is important during the cycle, but it’s gonna be worst when the cycle done isn’t it?
     

  8. #8
    MuscleChemistry Vet Board Certified Psy.D
    thx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    387
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147484041

    Default

    I'm gonna get flamed now
    Don't take "liver protection" supplements while taking orals, take it when you're done with your cycle. That's because that stuff can put some extra stress on your liver.

    Be careful with the dosage. Try to find your sweet spot. If you take too much you'll end feeling like shit if you use too much orals. For me 50mg of tbol is more than enough.

    With that said. I agree with muscle mechanic, you should really add some some test. Both compounds will work in synergy and you'll get better gains.

    If you have low bodyfat just get slin pins and pin with those. 250mg e5d is nothing and you'll get way better results than just doing an oral cycle.

    A good beginners cycle is 250-500mg e5d for 12w with some orals and pct.
    Likes pgb, Presser liked this post
     
    Sink, suffer, self-destruct. Rise stronger, reconstruct

  9. #9
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified DMD
    pgb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    the farm
    Posts
    664
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147484317

    Default

    i don't do a lot of orals and steer away from them mostly. i prefer pinning, very few have any liver toxicity and it really isn't as bad as one might think. i use 25ga needles, but you can use smaller ones. i always use test as base. you'll feel a lot better doing so.
    Likes thx liked this post
     
    all that you read here is only for entertainment purposes.

  10. #10
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,675
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147487328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Physiqueken View Post
    Thank you for all the details!
    ”Body will not respond well once your test is off with no supply injected.” Is this true?
    Though I understand test is so important for men, it’s gonna be low test if I inject test?
    Anavar without test will lose gains?
    if so, what will be happened when I stopped cycle?
    Toooo low test level and lose soooo much muscles?

    I know test is important during the cycle, but it’s gonna be worst when the cycle done isn’t it?
    Anavar won't have enough effect to be worth running while shutting off normal test function.
    Testosteone needed period
    Only one compound can take its place and it's Trest (ment) and mostly injected.

    U can run a 4 week oral only cycle. U will grow and then deflate. Longer use not worth it....

    Anavar by itself.... long term high dosed...
    I Wanna have sex and my dong work.
    And Anavar will not act as test at all its not androgenic. It may cause less suppression but pretty sure at 75mg a day u will be suppressed..

    I used deca alone first cycle 20 years ago... my pecker didn't work for..... 3 months after cycle or during cycle.

    Orals with shut down test faster. Guys took Superdrol and total test was zero after 1 week on labs ...


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Thanks pgb thanked for this post
    Likes thx, pgb liked this post
     
    Just a grateful member!!

  11. #11
    MuscleChemistry Vet Board Certified Psy.D
    thx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    387
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147484041

    Default

    If you want to recover fast, check out my last cycle. Problem is you have to use short esters.
    100mg eod test prop with 50mg tbol ed for 6-8 weeks. No pct. Take examestane throughout the cycle and a month after.
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     
    Sink, suffer, self-destruct. Rise stronger, reconstruct

  12. #12
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,565
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    285
    Rep Power
    2147523233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thx View Post
    I'm gonna get flamed now
    Don't take "liver protection" supplements while taking orals, take it when you're done with your cycle. That's because that stuff can put some extra stress on your liver.

    Be careful with the dosage. Try to find your sweet spot. If you take too much you'll end feeling like shit if you use too much orals. For me 50mg of tbol is more than enough.

    With that said. I agree with muscle mechanic, you should really add some some test. Both compounds will work in synergy and you'll get better gains.

    If you have low bodyfat just get slin pins and pin with those. 250mg e5d is nothing and you'll get way better results than just doing an oral cycle.

    A good beginners cycle is 250-500mg e5d for 12w with some orals and pct.
    I never heard anyone say that before, but i have thought about whether taking a ton of liver support pills adds extra strain on the body or not. So glad you posted that brutha, as I bet lots of guys have thought that but never publicly said it or asked it.

    Now whether thats true or not with certain liver support products or all is a different story that i wouldnt mind looking into further.
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  13. #13
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    yellow snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,835
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    8
    Rep Power
    2147485489

    Default

    I take Udca rain or shine, keeping the livers bile flowing is very important when it is filtering a lot of strong orals.

    Best advice is to not fear the needle.
    Thanks pgb thanked for this post
    Likes pgb liked this post
     
    Beach bodies are made in the winter.

  14. #14
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified DMD
    pgb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    the farm
    Posts
    664
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147484317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow snow View Post
    I take Udca rain or shine, keeping the livers bile flowing is very important when it is filtering a lot of strong orals.

    Best advice is to not fear the needle.
    what's udca and where do you get, or is it not otc.
    Likes yellow snow liked this post
     
    all that you read here is only for entertainment purposes.

  15. #15
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    yellow snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,835
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    8
    Rep Power
    2147485489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pgb View Post
    what's udca and where do you get, or is it not otc.
    Not OTC you have to get your doc to write you a script. Otherwise known as ursodiol. If you want a OTC that is almost the same take Tudca.

    Effect of tauroursodeoxycholic and ursodeoxycholic acid on ethanol-induced cell injuries in the human Hep G2 cell line. - PubMed - NCBI
    Thanks pgb, Presser thanked for this post
    Likes pgb liked this post
     
    Beach bodies are made in the winter.

  16. #16
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified DMD
    pgb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    the farm
    Posts
    664
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147484317

    Default

    appreciate that yellow snow.
    all that you read here is only for entertainment purposes.

  17. #17
    MuscleChemistry Vet Board Certified Psy.D
    thx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    387
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147484041

    Default

    TUDCA is fairly easy to get but it's really expensive. UDCA and TUDCA make a huge difference.
    Likes yellow snow liked this post
     
    Sink, suffer, self-destruct. Rise stronger, reconstruct

  18. #18
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,059
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    10
    Rep Power
    2147485724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    My advice NO NO NO NO!!
    u need injectable test as base and orals only for 4 weeks on harsh ones
    And 6 weeks on tbol
    12 weeks on Anavar

    But u need injectable too and first. Body will not respond well once your test is off with no supply injected. We need test as men!!!

    Plus lean body weight needs 12 weeks min to be recognized as new tissue and kept!!!

    Orals only u wasting time killing liver for less rewards sides or not worth benifit. Get over pinning or you not Gonna excel will steroids. U will have peaks the valleys with no test damage your system and our brain needs Testosteone to function proper!!! Estro domimlnance will take over and lipids will be bad with No test base. Plus your liver worse without testosterone trust me.

    This is not feesable and if u learn what I know it is counter productive and u will end up needed TRT.

    2 ways u can run only orals
    1- Only use primo ace oral and result weak provirin will be necessary and this will be weak
    2- use orals but still stimute test with enough hcg and that is pinned too...

    So options are.... only to pin too!!!


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Yr spot on Bro, I would tell the OP if you want to make an omlett dont be afraid to crack an egg!
    Thanks Muscle mechanic, Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Muscle mechanic, Presser liked this post
     

  19. #19
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,565
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    285
    Rep Power
    2147523233

    Default

    BACKGROUND & AIMS: Taurodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) and ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) exert a protective effect in chronic cholestasis. This study reports the effect of TUDCA and UDCA on an in vitro model for ethanol-induced liver damage.



    METHODS: Hep G2 cells were incubated for 24 hours with 80 mmol/L ethanol in the presence or absence of 50 mumol/L TUDCA or UDCA. Cells were also pretreated with 80 mmol/L EtOH and then exposed to 50 mumol/L bile acids. Cytotoxicity was assessed by the metabolism of formazan (3-(4,5-dimethyl-thiazol-2-yl)-2, 5-diphenyl tetrazolium bromide and sodium 3,3'-(phenylamino) carbonyl-3,4-tetrazolium-bis (4-methoxy-6-nitro) benzene sulfonic acid hydrase and by the release into the culture medium of different enzymes (aspartate aminotransferase, glutamate dehydrogenase, gamma-glutamyl transferase, and lactate dehydrogenase).



    RESULTS: The incubation of Hep G2 with EtOH significantly (P < 0.001) increased cytotoxicity. Both TUDCA or UDCA reduced cytoxicity to a similar extent (P < 0.001). Cells pretreated with EtOH and then added with TUDCA or UDCA responded differently because TUDCA was significantly more effective (P < 0.05) than an equimolar dose of UDCA in reversing the damage. Electron microscopic examination revealed that TUDCA and UDCA were both able to prevent mitochondrial damage and to reduce steatosis induced by EtOH.
    CONCLUSIONS: Low doses of TUDCA and UDCA protect Hep G2 cells from EtOH-induced cytotoxicity. However, TUDCA seems to be more effective than UDCA in reversing the damage.

    PMID

    7615206 [Indexed for MEDLINE]

    Full text

    Likes Muscle mechanic liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in