1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Question Tren ace and lethargic

    Guys, I have a question regarding tren ace and feeling lethargic.

    Is it common?

    How many of you have felt lethargic with tren ace? Tren ace never affected me like this. I love it, it was my go to "supplement".

    I've been running 700mg of test prop a week, 350 of tren ace a week, and 350 of var a week. it's my cutting cycle. After 4 weeks i had to stop the tren ace. i would get tired and out of wind during my warm ups. I was soooo lethargic I didn't even want to go work out and that's not me.

    I usually run a mile under 10 mins and 2 weeks ago i struggled to complete it under 13 mins. I had to stop and run, stop and run. I was so out of wind. I then looked up tren ace and feeling lethargic and read its common.

    Am I running too much tren ace? or do i need to up the test? I read that the number to go by on tren ace is half of test. At the moment, just running 700mg of test prop and 350 var per week. Please let me know., I've loved tren ace since I started juicing.

    I also read that I'm suppose to be doing HALF of test to tren ace. Is this correct? I thought it was always it was the other way around. So if I'm taking 350 of tren ace am I suppose to only use around 175mg of test a week?
     

  2. #2
    Sponsor Board Certified Psy.D

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    225
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    44
    Rep Power
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdal1 View Post
    Guys, I have a question regarding tren ace and feeling lethargic.

    Is it common?

    How many of you have felt lethargic with tren ace? Tren ace never affected me like this. I love it, it was my go to "supplement".

    I've been running 700mg of test prop a week, 350 of tren ace a week, and 350 of var a week. it's my cutting cycle. After 4 weeks i had to stop the tren ace. i would get tired and out of wind during my warm ups. I was soooo lethargic I didn't even want to go work out and that's not me.

    I usually run a mile under 10 mins and 2 weeks ago i struggled to complete it under 13 mins. I had to stop and run, stop and run. I was so out of wind. I then looked up tren ace and feeling lethargic and read its common.

    Am I running too much tren ace? or do i need to up the test? I read that the number to go by on tren ace is half of test. At the moment, just running 700mg of test prop and 350 var per week. Please let me know., I've loved tren ace since I started juicing.

    I also read that I'm suppose to be doing HALF of test to tren ace. Is this correct? I thought it was always it was the other way around. So if I'm taking 350 of tren ace am I suppose to only use around 175mg of test a week?
    Yes this is common. Tren is the devil man. It's so harsh on the body. No one set way on how to use tren. Some swear high dose tren low test to help with sides. Some will do 1:1 as well. Just got to figure out what's best for you. Some guys get zero sides with tren hex or enth. Just depends on how your body responds
     

  3. #3
    MuscleChemistry Senior Board Certified Psy.D
    Durro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    496
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147484150

    Default

    The only advice I have is everyone is different. My experience with Tren was anxiety, short temper, very horny and occasional Tren cough is coming to mind. But my last two runs with Tren Iím now getting heartburn. Never before only when I do heavy squats and deadlifts I would get heartburn for a few days after. Now like I said when Iím on Tren itís heartburn every time I eat no matter what it is heartburn all day along with the said sides until I stop then it goes away Tren ace and lethargic
     

  4. #4
    Sponsor Board Certified Psy.D

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    225
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    44
    Rep Power
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durro View Post
    The only advice I have is everyone is different. My experience with Tren was anxiety, short temper, very horny and occasional Tren cough is coming to mind. But my last two runs with Tren I’m now getting heartburn. Never before only when I do heavy squats and deadlifts I would get heartburn for a few days after. Now like I said when I’m on Tren it’s heartburn every time I eat no matter what it is heartburn all day along with the said sides until I stop then it goes away Tren ace and lethargic
    I was horny as well, but the cough was awful. Ever since that, I refuse to mess with it. Not worth it in my case. Funny thing is, I used kings 5 years ago when he was private. This is the God's honest truth. So I blame him lmao
     

  5. #5
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yea, I had to leave Tren ace, the thing is, I always loved it. It was my go to, I did very well with prop, tren and var. But this last cycle of prop, tren and var sucked. i was so lethargic and when I would work out, I could barely finish my workouts I was so exhausted.

    I was told to switch to EQ, that EQ will up my cardio tolerance, is that true? if so, how much?
     

  6. #6
    Sponsor Board Certified Psy.D

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    225
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    44
    Rep Power
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdal1 View Post
    yea, I had to leave Tren ace, the thing is, I always loved it. It was my go to, I did very well with prop, tren and var. But this last cycle of prop, tren and var sucked. i was so lethargic and when I would work out, I could barely finish my workouts I was so exhausted.

    I was told to switch to EQ, that EQ will up my cardio tolerance, is that true? if so, how much?
    Sounds like you need to do homework. Yes, it will help with endurance. Keep in mind it will raise hemoglobin.
    Likes Durro liked this post
     

  7. #7
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,613
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    459
    Rep Power
    2147489257

    Default

    Yes what your seeing take place is true. Tren can be great and it can be the devil. EQ is better for Cardio and mass as you will eat like a beast. While there are always some differences with each person, there are also common denominator with certain drugs over time.
    Get It Done!

  8. #8
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks everyone, this helped me a lot.
     

  9. #9
    Registered Member Board Certified Psy.D
    Ashop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    422
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdal1 View Post
    Guys, I have a question regarding tren ace and feeling lethargic.

    Is it common?

    How many of you have felt lethargic with tren ace? Tren ace never affected me like this. I love it, it was my go to "supplement".

    I've been running 700mg of test prop a week, 350 of tren ace a week, and 350 of var a week. it's my cutting cycle. After 4 weeks i had to stop the tren ace. i would get tired and out of wind during my warm ups. I was soooo lethargic I didn't even want to go work out and that's not me.

    I usually run a mile under 10 mins and 2 weeks ago i struggled to complete it under 13 mins. I had to stop and run, stop and run. I was so out of wind. I then looked up tren ace and feeling lethargic and read its common.

    Am I running too much tren ace? or do i need to up the test? I read that the number to go by on tren ace is half of test. At the moment, just running 700mg of test prop and 350 var per week. Please let me know., I've loved tren ace since I started juicing.

    I also read that I'm suppose to be doing HALF of test to tren ace. Is this correct? I thought it was always it was the other way around. So if I'm taking 350 of tren ace am I suppose to only use around 175mg of test a week?
    Cut the ANAVAR for a few days and see if that helps. Sometimes orals, even the mild ones can make some folks lethargic.
    Likes Presser, drtbear1967 liked this post
     

  10. #10
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,429
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    266
    Rep Power
    2147523096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Cut the ANAVAR for a few days and see if that helps. Sometimes orals, even the mild ones can make some folks lethargic.
    Agreed, though 9 times out of 10 its the tren causing lethargy. But well worth trying to find out if its the anavar and not the tren since tren works so well.

    Im also not in the camp of less Testosterone than tren. No way
    Likes yellow snow liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  11. #11
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks to all!

    Also, how long before tren is out of the system? not for drug testing, but for the night sweats, its not bad, but still wake up with damp sheets.
     

  12. #12
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    yellow snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,840
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    8
    Rep Power
    2147485494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdal1 View Post
    Thanks to all!

    Also, how long before tren is out of the system? not for drug testing, but for the night sweats, its not bad, but still wake up with damp sheets.
    Depending on your protocol but when using Tren ace the sides tend to dissipate for me around a week after my last shot ( it still isn't probably out of your system, but the sides stop).

    I use the following to help with the sides: Cardarine 10 mgs daily make my cardio bearable, 20 mg ED makes all cardio tren issues disappear. caber helps me with all the prolactin issues and I find that it cuts the sides of anger and the sweats dramatically for me.

    side note 300-400mgs a week is the sweet spot for me. As I get older my body tolerates tren less and less. I am almost to the point of 200mgs a week if you are using it for cutting purposes only bulking I up the dose. One last thing I don't like to take tren with other 19 nor products like deca.................it really messes up my system.
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes drtbear1967, Presser liked this post
     
    Beach bodies are made in the winter.

  13. #13
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,613
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    459
    Rep Power
    2147489257

    Default

    Running 600 mg of test e and 300 tren a right now... trying to get some of the bodyfat off.
    Likes Presser liked this post
     
    Get It Done!

  14. #14
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks, I'm staying away tren for awhile. I used to love it. got some great gains off it.
     

  15. #15
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    drtbear1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,613
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    459
    Rep Power
    2147489257

    Default

    Good deal.
    Get It Done!

  16. #16
    Registered Member Board Certified Psy.D
    Ashop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    422
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdal1 View Post
    Thanks, I'm staying away tren for awhile. I used to love it. got some great gains off it.
    Its definitely not for everyone. Some people have a love/hate relationship with it.
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  17. #17
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,429
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    266
    Rep Power
    2147523096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    Its definitely not for everyone. Some people have a love/hate relationship with it.
    thats me for sure
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  18. #18
    BigZ MC Site Admin Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,096
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    15
    Rep Power
    2147485752

    Default

    I love me some tren, I'll take tren e or ace because I respond really well to it, but I get the lethargy either way. I've learned to pace myself at the gym when I use it. At my age, I can't exercise super intensely with tren.

  19. #19
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training
    Toast_Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    21
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    200mg/wk on tren e and I feel it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     

  20. #20
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Residency Training

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    12
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdal1 View Post
    Guys, I have a question regarding tren ace and feeling lethargic.

    Is it common?

    How many of you have felt lethargic with tren ace? Tren ace never affected me like this. I love it, it was my go to "supplement".

    I've been running 700mg of test prop a week, 350 of tren ace a week, and 350 of var a week. it's my cutting cycle. After 4 weeks i had to stop the tren ace. i would get tired and out of wind during my warm ups. I was soooo lethargic I didn't even want to go work out and that's not me.

    I usually run a mile under 10 mins and 2 weeks ago i struggled to complete it under 13 mins. I had to stop and run, stop and run. I was so out of wind. I then looked up tren ace and feeling lethargic and read its common.

    Am I running too much tren ace? or do i need to up the test? I read that the number to go by on tren ace is half of test. At the moment, just running 700mg of test prop and 350 var per week. Please let me know., I've loved tren ace since I started juicing.

    I also read that I'm suppose to be doing HALF of test to tren ace. Is this correct? I thought it was always it was the other way around. So if I'm taking 350 of tren ace am I suppose to only use around 175mg of test a week?
    It's your first cycle and your take more 300mg of tren ace ?
    If one day i try ( but that day is not about to arrive Tren ace and lethargic )
    I think the best are to start with 50mg 3x / day.

    Some oldschool professional bodybuilder had declared to have taken for their preparation ampoules of 75mg 3x / week and they stated that this product is extremely strong and potent.

    " Tren is often described as a hard drug, because of its propensity to cause side effects, which are absent when taking other drugs. They include: night sweats, sleep problems, high body temperature due to sweating, reduced cardiovascular capacity.
    Another reason is that friction is not only a great anabolic index, but also very large androgen index. "

    " Another side effect is gynecomastia.
    Yes, there is the risk of getting gyno when using Trenbolone, even though it does not aromatize.
    Again, all of this is due to prolactin. Besides the fact that prolactin can cause lactation it can also cause breast cancer proliferation and increase in the size of the nipple.
    This is called "prolactin gyno."
    So in order to remove these side effects it is advised to use one of the 3: cabergoline, pramipexole and bromocriptine (worst and deprecated).
    We also know that you can control the risk of prolactin gyno, controlling estrogen levels, keeping it at a low level. "
     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in