1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Arrow Pics of off cycle

     

  2. #2
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Arrow

     

  3. #3
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Arrow

     

  4. #4
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    h8tr3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hot-Ass Texas
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,510
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    598253

    Default

    arms look pretty vascular bud! what are your stats??
    --Kids are stupid--

  5. #5
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h8tr3d View Post
    arms look pretty vascular bud! what are your stats??
    Thanks bro,
    5'10
    185 lbs
    Not sure on the BF maybe 12%
    Just starting a cycle now and will post up pics. in 8 wks.
     

  6. #6
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    h8tr3d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hot-Ass Texas
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,510
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    598253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimijimi View Post
    Thanks bro,
    5'10
    185 lbs
    Not sure on the BF maybe 12%
    Just starting a cycle now and will post up pics. in 8 wks.
    how old are you, and whats your cycle looking like?
    --Kids are stupid--

  7. #7
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by h8tr3d View Post
    how old are you, and whats your cycle looking like?
    I'm 46 yrs old and just start my cycle.
    Test P - 400mg wk.
    Eq - 400mg wk.
    Tren A - 300mg wk.
    Oh ya kicking it off with 3 wks of A-Bombs, not sure on how long i'm
    running this cycle? maybe 12 or 16 wks.
     

  8. #8
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Age
    16
    Posts
    5,673
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    187976

    Default

    looking good for 46 and off cycle!
    "The greatest risk is to take no risk."

  9. #9
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    Stickler*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    I'd love to you tell you... but ... nah
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,866
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147485533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreww View Post
    looking good for 46 and off cycle!

    lookin good period bro.... vascular, lean, and about to kick off w/ a serious low bloat cycle... great cycle of choice I might add.. just watch your tren ace/a bomb mix.... no one likes ugly liver/kidney values...

    but i love the cycle, and kick ass bro!
    Peace,
    -Stickler
    The Master of Tons
    & The Guru of Nothing

  10. #10
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks for all the positive replys, keeps a ole man going lol.
     

  11. #11
    Member Board Certified MD
    saturn1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    6,624
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    You should be really proud. whether 26 or 46 you look better than the everage joe.

    how many cycles under your belt?

    You have a great foundation to work with and depending on what you inspire to do I would def bet on you reaching your goals.
     

  12. #12
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyphon View Post
    You should be really proud. whether 26 or 46 you look better than the everage joe.

    how many cycles under your belt?

    You have a great foundation to work with and depending on what you inspire to do I would def bet on you reaching your goals.
    Thanks Cyphon, this wll be my 7th cycle and my goal is to get
    under 10% BF. Just got checked today and was around 13%
    so i hope to get down to 8% this cycle using Test P, Tren A and Eq and
    of course eating clean, that's the key. Thanks
     

  13. #13
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,445
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    267
    Rep Power
    2147523112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimijimi View Post
    Thanks Cyphon, this wll be my 7th cycle and my goal is to get
    under 10% BF. Just got checked today and was around 13%
    so i hope to get down to 8% this cycle using Test P, Tren A and Eq and
    of course eating clean, that's the key. Thanks
    Looking good brutha, not bad for only 7 cycles, I am still on my first cycle i started 10 years ago,lol
    Likes BEASTZ6 liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  14. #14
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Age
    16
    Posts
    5,673
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    187976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Looking good brutha, not bad for only 7 cycles, I am still on my first cycle i started 10 years ago,lol
    kinda like you're still on your first glass of beer but your third pitcher
    "The greatest risk is to take no risk."

  15. #15
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Looking good brutha, not bad for only 7 cycles, I am still on my first cycle i started 10 years ago,lol
    LOL. i hate end of cycle and seeing my bottles empty.
     

  16. #16
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    irishpride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,322
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    41315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by presser View Post
    looking good brutha, not bad for only 7 cycles, i am still on my first cycle i started 10 years ago,lol
    lmfao!!!!!!!!
    I am the irishman your mother warned you about.....

    I dont have a girlfreind but i know a girl who would get really mad at me if she heard me say that...

    Disclaimer - My comments in no way promote the use of androgenic/anabolic steroids and/or any prescription drug without a physician's prescription. All my comments, questions and referrals are striclty for entertainment purposes only!

  17. #17
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishpride View Post
    lmfao!!!!!!!!
    Hey irishpride, whats going on?
     

  18. #18
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dsds646842sd View Post
    Do you speak English ?
    Who are you
     

  19. #19
    MuscleChemistry Senior Board Certified Psy.D
    dakoteyah27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Age
    40
    Posts
    495
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimijimi View Post
    Do you speak English ?
    Who are you

    A MF'n Troll is my first thought.
     

  20. #20
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,445
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    267
    Rep Power
    2147523112

    Default

    lol, a troll?
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

  21. #21
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Get_Swole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    your moms house
    Age
    35
    Posts
    8,624
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    1779185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    lol, a troll?
    troll is a bot or person that spams boards basically.
    All statements from Get_Swole are strictly fictional none of the statements should be taken seriously or literally.

  22. #22
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking

    Troll, I love trolling in my boat for fish and tail lol.
    Those Pics were like 2 yrs ago i have grown a little since then.
    Forgot what i was using then, maybe Axio when they were good
    but just got my Testosterone levels check and my Doctors office
    ask where i was getting the Testosterone from and of course i said another doctor, they told me i should stop because i've only been on cycle
    for 4 wks. at 525mg of Test a week and i was at 3732 and they told me i should be in between 241 and 827 so the G-Star is GTG.
     

  23. #23
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    LeatherHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    6,002
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147489662

    Default

    jimi, do you think Axio isn't good anymore? Just wondering, from what you said.
    Fear No Man In This World... Nor the Next

  24. #24
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHead View Post
    jimi, do you think Axio isn't good anymore? Just wondering, from what you said.
    No not saying that, i used axio when they first came out and got great results, then something happend and won't get into it maybe some know the story, i know a few people who run these labs but who cares and if you know the story behind it then you know what i'm talking about, anyway i started another cycle of axio running a 1000mg of Sustaplex a week and 50mg of D-bol a day and got nothing, i said something about it on the board, not this one but the other axio board which some of you here might belong to. And that day i got 15 to 20 PM's saying the samething No Gains, No Nothing. But 6 months to a year later not sure, one of the Reps from Axio sent me a care package of 2 compounds to try
    and i thought it was good. But i hear good and bad on axio and i'm not using it so i won't comment on their gear of lately, I don't know and i think that's a fair statement. But i know what i'm using is GTG and nothing agaist Axio.
     

  25. #25
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimijimi View Post
    Time to update
     

  26. #26
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    big in vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    18,534
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147502193

    Default

    Ah, it's only been a couple years lol, it might be time

    "Pissing excellence and shitting perfection."

  27. #27
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,445
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    267
    Rep Power
    2147523112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimijimi View Post
    Time to update
    whats the rush bro? Its only been 3 years since ur last update,lol,

    Just Kidding my man! Lets see them progress pics daddio!
     

  28. #28
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,521
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Looking good brutha, not bad for only 7 cycles, I am still on my first cycle i started 10 years ago,lol

    hahahaha that shit is great bro!
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  29. #29
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    whats the rush bro? Its only been 3 years since ur last update,lol,

    Just Kidding my man! Lets see them progress pics daddio!
    lol bro, think i shoud wait another 3 yrs
     

  30. #30
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Going for back surgery at the end of the week, Doc says i'll be down for 6 wks.
    Hope to get rid of the pain, i'm lucky to be walking at all due to a accident when
    i was 15 that left me no feeling from waist down for 5 months.
    So have to take some time off from training for a while and can't wait to get it
    over with.
     

  31. #31
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,521
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492179

    Default

    wewww good luck man
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  32. #32
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    big in vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    18,534
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147502193

    Default

    That sucks man, but like you said, you're lucky to be walking so it's definitely worth it to take the break. Good luck with everything and training will be that much sweeter once you get back into it

    "Pissing excellence and shitting perfection."

  33. #33
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big n wv View Post
    That sucks man, but like you said, you're lucky to be walking so it's definitely worth it to take the break. Good luck with everything and training will be that much sweeter once you get back into it
    Thanks bros did the surgery and when I woke up the pain was unbelievable, they could t give me enough pain meds. I had more problems in my back so told them to take care of if. Well the surgery took 6 hours it's going to take some time to heel, I can't walk without a walker right now will send some pics lol...
     

  34. #34
    Musclechemistry Site Representative Board Certified MD
    Ox 51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Down South
    Age
    43
    Posts
    5,192
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    163
    Rep Power
    2147488851

    Default

    Glad to hear it went well, Jimi.
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"

    Ronnie Coleman
    Mr. Olympia

  35. #35
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified Psy.D

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    53
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimijimi View Post
    No not saying that, i used axio when they first came out and got great results, then something happend and won't get into it maybe some know the story, i know a few people who run these labs but who cares and if you know the story behind it then you know what i'm talking about, anyway i started another cycle of axio running a 1000mg of Sustaplex a week and 50mg of D-bol a day and got nothing, i said something about it on the board, not this one but the other axio board which some of you here might belong to. And that day i got 15 to 20 PM's saying the samething No Gains, No Nothing. But 6 months to a year later not sure, one of the Reps from Axio sent me a care package of 2 compounds to try
    and i thought it was good. But i hear good and bad on axio and i'm not using it so i won't comment on their gear of lately, I don't know and i think that's a fair statement. But i know what i'm using is GTG and nothing agaist Axio.
    i know this is a few years old (thread) but axio just 'sent' you a pack out of the blue? i would have shit my pants. no way should a sponsor ever do that
     

  36. #36
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    47
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .!. View Post
    i know this is a few years old (thread) but axio just 'sent' you a pack out of the blue? i would have shit my pants. no way should a sponsor ever do that
    Damm that was a while ago
     

  37. #37
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    eswol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Long Beach California
    Posts
    1,006
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147484663

    Default

    Cycle? Youre supposed to cycle gear? Thought once you start you never come off.......hmmmmm
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  38. #38
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    Metal85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    I been everywhere man
    Posts
    8,521
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    21
    Rep Power
    2147492179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eswol View Post
    Cycle? Youre supposed to cycle gear? Thought once you start you never come off.......hmmmmm
    no dude, november december allllllllways off
    E*V*O*L*V*E---Y*O*U*R*S*E*L*F

  39. #39
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    39,445
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    267
    Rep Power
    2147523112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eswol View Post
    Cycle? Youre supposed to cycle gear? Thought once you start you never come off.......hmmmmm
    lol, kind of funny,lol
     

Similar Threads

  1. creating the perfect cycle...
    By giantkilr in forum MuscleChemistry Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2021, 11:46 AM
  2. How to put together the best anabolic steroid cycle with PCT
    By giantkilr in forum MuscleChemistry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2019, 01:46 PM
  3. How to Create the Perfect Cycle
    By *N.V.S* in forum MuscleChemistry Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2015, 07:06 PM
  4. How to Create the Perfect Cycle
    By *N.V.S* in forum General Conversation Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 09:46 AM
  5. 15 Things Everyone Should Know BEFORE Starting a Cycle!
    By The Iron Bull in forum MuscleChemistry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 07:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in