good post metal...
ill never go precontest or post cycle without IGF ever again, helps keeps my strength up, fat down, and recoverytime
is always shorter!!
- Stimulates muscle growth and has been shown to benefit the heart (a muscle).
- Encourages the absorption of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine Sulfate (also found in Velvet Antler).
- Regenerates nerve tissue
- Helps burn fat, increase protein transport into cells, and reduce protein breakdown
- Improves the production of white blood cells
- Decreases LDL Cholesterol
• Helps restore and maintain muscle and bone mass.
• Improves energy and endurance.
• Promotes the growth of new tissue.
• Supports healthy joints.
• Boosts the immune system.
• Supports sexual performance.
• Anti-aging formula.
• Improves energy & endurance.
cool man, it took me about half a year to start doing like 110 db's on incline again after I hurt my shoulder, the tricep surgery is holding me back more though bc I have only gone up to 95s on incline(2 weeks ago), but we shall see where im at after these 2 MC igf bottles are done =)
bump for basic info on IGF-1 lr3 and some reviews from members and customers of our store : www.MuscleChemAdvancedSupps.com