Thread: MC's IGF

  1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified DMD
    landonm5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    729
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    808

    Thumbs up MC's IGF

    I normally apply 20 - 50 accordin to what muscle group appying to and nothin makes me as pumped during my sets or as vascular ! No n.o. product even comes close. I can feel a pump ad tightness imediatly after applying. After sharing my igf stories and my brother seeing my vascularity in the gym I had to give him a try at it. So, we applied to his bi's about 30 min prior to workout and he's now a believer!
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Recommend Presser recommended this post
    Likes Presser, thx liked this post
     

  2. #2
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by landonm5 View Post
    I normally apply 20 - 50 accordin to what muscle group appying to and nothin makes me as pumped during my sets or as vascular ! No n.o. product even comes close. I can feel a pump ad tightness imediatly after applying. After sharing my igf stories and my brother seeing my vascularity in the gym I had to give him a try at it. So, we applied to his bi's about 30 min prior to workout and he's now a believer!
    Cool story bro!

    Just kidding, But in all seriousness...it is the shit. I've never had anything like it. The pump is so good, its almost bad!
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Recommend Presser recommended this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  3. #3
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified DMD
    landonm5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    729
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RageLOL View Post
    Cool story bro!

    Just kidding, But in all seriousness...it is the shit. I've never had anything like it. The pump is so good, its almost bad!
    story hell, . . thats real shit bro
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Recommend Presser recommended this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  4. #4
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by landonm5 View Post
    story hell, . . thats real shit bro
    haha, yeah im telling everbody i know about it. I'm on day 3, and ive had the 3 best workouts of my life in a row.
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Recommend Presser recommended this post
     

  5. #5
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    big in vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    18,534
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147502191

    Default

    My veins have NEVER been as insane as they are now. I constantly look like I'm pumped
    Recommend Presser recommended this post
     

    "Pissing excellence and shitting perfection."

  6. #6
    MuscleChemistry member Board Certified MD
    nuknuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,153
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    158490346

    Default

    this is good to hear, cant go wrong with muscle chemistry's IGF.
    Recommend Presser recommended this post
     

  7. #7
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RageLOL View Post
    haha, yeah im telling everbody i know about it. I'm on day 3, and ive had the 3 best workouts of my life in a row.
    thats great! give it a few weeks and you will see your entire body changing.
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  8. #8
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    39
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    thats great! give it a few weeks and you will see your entire body changing.
    Granted that i'm doing 600mg test/ew, everything is going amazing!

    Its been 8 days. If i was eat maintenance cals, id say i would dropping between 1-2lbs of fat a week...but instead im upping my cals by about 500 (to 3.5-4k) and i'm losing fat on a daily basis.

    Definitely an amazing recomp tool.
    Sleeping has also improved! I feel like i can sleep a lot more now and get to sleep easier, but it isnt like i need the sleep (like when you're lethargic), its just that i can.

    Every workout i've had since starting IGF has been amazing.
    Everyworkout is consistant with high focus and intensity.
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Recommend Presser recommended this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  9. #9
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RageLOL View Post
    Granted that i'm doing 600mg test/ew, everything is going amazing!

    Its been 8 days. If i was eat maintenance cals, id say i would dropping between 1-2lbs of fat a week...but instead im upping my cals by about 500 (to 3.5-4k) and i'm losing fat on a daily basis.

    Definitely an amazing recomp tool.
    Sleeping has also improved! I feel like i can sleep a lot more now and get to sleep easier, but it isnt like i need the sleep (like when you're lethargic), its just that i can.

    Every workout i've had since starting IGF has been amazing.
    Everyworkout is consistant with high focus and intensity.
    you said it perfect with "recomp tool" as thats what it does, changes ur overall look without much weight change
    i have also heard others say same thing about sleep but wish i was one of them
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  10. #10
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RageLOL View Post
    haha, yeah im telling everbody i know about it. I'm on day 3, and ive had the 3 best workouts of my life in a row.
    So its been about 8 weeks since u started bro, how was your run of it overall? Are you done or are you still using it?
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  11. #11
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified CPH
    Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    hamilton IL
    Posts
    1,528
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    51144924

    Default

    I have been applying MC IGF to my female clients glutes and hamstrings for only 2 weeks now and the results have been amazing. She is 38 and has the body of a 25 year old. She absolutey loves this shit!!!!! I split 50mcgs into 4 spots and it has litteraly recomped her body. Once she gets to her goal I will post pics and You all will be very impressed.
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Recommend Presser recommended this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  12. #12
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    big in vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    18,534
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147502191

    Default

    I bet you're loving applying it to you clients glutes Zeus...At least I'm assuming you are personally doing it

    "Pissing excellence and shitting perfection."

  13. #13
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big n wv View Post
    I bet you're loving applying it to you clients glutes Zeus...At least I'm assuming you are personally doing it
    lol, pervert!
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  14. #14
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    big in vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    18,534
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147502191

    Default

    Well, what can I say, it's been a while since I've gotten any lol

    "Pissing excellence and shitting perfection."

  15. #15
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    big in vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    18,534
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147502191

    Default

    How's things going landon? I know you were gone after the show, any new news?

    "Pissing excellence and shitting perfection."

  16. #16
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    big in vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    18,534
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147502191

    Default

    Bump

    "Pissing excellence and shitting perfection."

  17. #17
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big n wv View Post
    How's things going landon? I know you were gone after the show, any new news?

    ??? Havent seen him much since his show
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  18. #18
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    landonm around?
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  19. #19
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    big in vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    18,534
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147502191

    Default

    I think I've only seen him around once since the show, I know he said he was having a hard time

    "Pissing excellence and shitting perfection."

  20. #20
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    big in vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    18,534
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147502191

    Default

    Still nothing?
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

    "Pissing excellence and shitting perfection."

  21. #21
    MuscleChemistry Member Board Certified MD
    Buffalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,877
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147487532

    Default

    Ba dump.
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  22. #22
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big n wv View Post
    Still nothing?
    nah i seen him around recently, bump reviews
     

  23. #23
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    review bump
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  24. #24
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I have been applying MC IGF to my female clients glutes and hamstrings for only 2 weeks now and the results have been amazing. She is 38 and has the body of a 25 year old. She absolutey loves this shit!!!!! I split 50mcgs into 4 spots and it has litteraly recomped her body. Once she gets to her goal I will post pics and You all will be very impressed.
    We have a few really solid lady reviews on their using our igf-1 lr3 and yep they love it!!!

    Just bumping some older reviews to the top , during our Holiday Promotional Sale for all the new members and potential customers to read as many reviews as they can before deciding
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  25. #25
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Bump
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  26. #26
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    We have the most reviewed IGF 1 lr3 anywhere on the internet hands down!


    Simply run a search in this forum or throughout our entire MuscleChemistry site and you will find likely thousands of reviews!

    More great information cvan be found here: Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 – Studies – Stores – Publications

    Visit Us @ MuscleChemistry, Advanced Supplements and take advantage of our current Spring Time Sales, SPecials & Giveaways!

    Thank you!

    We ONLY carry a few Select Items In our Store, This is because we concentrate On Being GREAT a few Things instead of just offering a shit load of different products that are mediocre

    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  27. #27
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,464
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    99
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    We have the most reviewed IGF 1 lr3 anywhere on the internet hands down!


    Simply run a search in this forum or throughout our entire MuscleChemistry site and you will find likely thousands of reviews!

    More great information cvan be found here: Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 – Studies – Stores – Publications

    Visit Us @ MuscleChemistry, Advanced Supplements and take advantage of our current Spring Time Sales, SPecials & Giveaways!

    Thank you!

    We ONLY carry a few Select Items In our Store, This is because we concentrate On Being GREAT a few Things instead of just offering a shit load of different products that are mediocre

    THIS! MuscleChemistry, Advanced Supplements
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

Similar Threads

  1. More info on Long R IGF 1
    By EatingMachine in forum Peptide HGH IGF 1 Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-20-2019, 03:24 PM
  2. MC's IGF log
    By Crazymank in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-01-2019, 10:18 AM
  3. IGF Explained (good read!)
    By Bignick in forum Peptide HGH IGF 1 Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-14-2019, 08:39 PM
  4. IGF Profile
    By Ox 51 in forum Peptide HGH IGF 1 Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 12:24 PM
  5. Can GH in NaCl be combined with MC's IGF in same "applicator"?
    By kushextender in forum Peptide HGH IGF 1 Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in