1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default I't s like the Energizer Bunny!!

    .........MC IGF... after about 8 to 10 bottles I've used now.........and I hear some rumors about after a while how receptor sites reach their peak and it levels off...........my usage has been around 120mcg bi Mon-Tues-Wed- Thur- OFF on FRI... again back on SAT.. and OFF on Sun.........after all this time.. biceps still blow up like a balloon at a kids birthday party!!.... unreal stuff!!........just like the Energizer Bunny.. it just keeps going.. going.. going.. and going!!.........I'm like fat kid in an ice cream store.. HOOKED!!!!
    Thanks drtbear1967 thanked for this post
    Likes csuperman, IronJulius, MonkeyWrench, BigZ liked this post
     

  2. #2
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    eswol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Long Beach California
    Posts
    1,006
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147484661

    Default

    Receptor sites for AAS not IGF....2 years and going strong here using about 200 mcg on workout days and 100 on off days broken up into split times......great supplement to have or add to your bag of tricks.
    Likes dorian123, MonkeyWrench liked this post
     

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,626
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    9492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironhead62 View Post
    .........MC IGF... after about 8 to 10 bottles I've used now.........and I hear some rumors about after a while how receptor sites reach their peak and it levels off...........my usage has been around 120mcg bi Mon-Tues-Wed- Thur- OFF on FRI... again back on SAT.. and OFF on Sun.........after all this time.. biceps still blow up like a balloon at a kids birthday party!!.... unreal stuff!!........just like the Energizer Bunny.. it just keeps going.. going.. going.. and going!!.........I'm like fat kid in an ice cream store.. HOOKED!!!!
    do you apply site specific or just wherever?
     

  4. #4
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,320
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    82
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironhead62 View Post
    .........MC IGF... after about 8 to 10 bottles I've used now.........and I hear some rumors about after a while how receptor sites reach their peak and it levels off...........my usage has been around 120mcg bi Mon-Tues-Wed- Thur- OFF on FRI... again back on SAT.. and OFF on Sun.........after all this time.. biceps still blow up like a balloon at a kids birthday party!!.... unreal stuff!!........just like the Energizer Bunny.. it just keeps going.. going.. going.. and going!!.........I'm like fat kid in an ice cream store.. HOOKED!!!!
    Lol that's funny!
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  5. #5
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    28
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Site specific

    Quote Originally Posted by csuperman View Post
    do you apply site specific or just wherever?
    .......I pin directly into biceps.. triceps..( other than rotate areas of those muscles)........legs.. calves... and lats......I learned the hard way.. pinning to chest.. BE VERY CAREFUL.. there are many blood vessels in upper chest... and of course shoulders.
    Last edited by ironhead62; 09-24-2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: left out words
     

  6. #6
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified MD
    dorian123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,611
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147489272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eswol View Post
    Receptor sites for AAS not IGF....2 years and going strong here using about 200 mcg on workout days and 100 on off days broken up into split times......great supplement to have or add to your bag of tricks.
    quite a bit there...you never take a break?
     

  7. #7
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified DMD
    MonkeyWrench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Location, Location
    Posts
    870
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    8261

    Default

    Im never stopping !!
    Frank N. Steroid

  8. #8
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    eswol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Long Beach California
    Posts
    1,006
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147484661

    Default

    I used IGF as a bridge earlier this year when I took 4 months off all AAS....kept size and strength.....then took off a month of igf then jumped back on for 6 months along with AAS......
     

  9. #9
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,320
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    82
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eswol View Post
    I used IGF as a bridge earlier this year when I took 4 months off all AAS....kept size and strength.....then took off a month of igf then jumped back on for 6 months along with AAS......
    yeah i like to bridge with it as well, but a bridge to me is low dose testosterone with igf lol
    Likes HackTwat liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  10. #10
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Holy Mountain
    Posts
    2,918
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    yeah i like to bridge with it as well, but a bridge to me is low dose testosterone with igf lol
    Now, thats what I call a bridge!!!
     

  11. #11
    Banana Board Certified Psy.D

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    121
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I'd love to try it but shit is expensive
     

  12. #12
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,320
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    82
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Worth every penny and not even close to expensive in my opinion
    Likes Lightsout liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  13. #13
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Holy Mountain
    Posts
    2,918
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Worth every penny and not even close to expensive in my opinion
    I'd have to agree Presser. If I had found you guys first, I would have included the IGF into my budget fairly easy with the exclusion of my Masteron.
    Gear is expensive. You just have to plan and be smart
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  14. #14
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,320
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    82
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin311 View Post
    I'd have to agree Presser. If I had found you guys first, I would have included the IGF into my budget fairly easy with the exclusion of my Masteron.
    Gear is expensive. You just have to plan and be smart
    yeah everything gets expensive especially the OTC products like your glutamines, creatines, bcaaa and of course protein shakes arent cheap either lol.

    But to reiterate IGF is worth every penny, who am i to say if its expensive to someone else however I personally think its quite reasonable for what you get from it!
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  15. #15
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Holy Mountain
    Posts
    2,918
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    yeah everything gets expensive especially the OTC products like your glutamines, creatines, bcaaa and of course protein shakes arent cheap either lol.

    But to reiterate IGF is worth every penny, who am i to say if its expensive to someone else however I personally think its quite reasonable for what you get from it!
    Everytime I read some of this shit about IGF, I want to kick myself for not finding you guys sooner...... Gotta try this shit brutha!!
     

  16. #16
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,320
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    82
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Soon enough
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  17. #17
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Holy Mountain
    Posts
    2,918
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    Soon enough
    Yeah, I have to remind myself that all good things come to those who wait, but my patience is better at times than others.... Go figure, right brutha?? lol
     

  18. #18
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Holy Mountain
    Posts
    2,918
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Good things have came!!!!

    This shit is the REAL DEAL!!
     

  19. #19
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,320
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    82
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    good to hear
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  20. #20
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,320
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    82
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    lr3 IGF-1 Customer Review - More than Half of All Sales Are Through Repeat Customers Business!

    We are the most reviewed anywhere on this specific item hands down!

    I am bumping this review to the top for all to read during our Spring Sale

    Store address is MuscleChemistry, Advanced Supplements
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  21. #21
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,320
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    82
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Ump
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

Similar Threads

  1. The Easter Bunny: Explained
    By MrPerfect in forum General Conversation Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 09:29 PM
  2. Hot PlayBoy Bunny Video (No Nudity)
    By BillTheButcher in forum General Conversation Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 05:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in