1. #1
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default Another Triple AAA Review for MuscleChemistrys IGF-1 Lr3

    I'm going to feel like a "groupie", since just about everyone here raves about MC'so IGF-1. But I wanted to add my experience with it , which includes the perspective of being used primarily for an injury.

    Back story, which I'll try to keep brief. In 2009 I had rotater cuff surgery on both shoulders (not at the same time); the left was partially torn and so the ragged edges were trimmed and that was it. I rehabbed it, and promptly crashed my motorcycle 6 months later, fracture-dislocation that same shoulder. The fracture was at the insertion point of the just repaired rotater cuff tendon. It healed, but I've had an impingement there ever since and have reinjured that shoulder several times. Each time it's been relatively minor, but cumulative. Ever since the crash, if I let too many days go by between shoulder workouts, it hurts like hell. But a careful warmup, PT exercises, followed by a regular workout has always relieved the pain and I've been making slow but steady gains, including my shoulders.

    However, recently workouts quit helping. Shoulder pain became nearly constant and the very same symptoms as the partial tear: continuous dull ace, throbbing in my arm and fingers and sharp pain and weakness in certain motions. I figured I will need surgery again.

    I decided to give IGF-1 a shot. I had a good experience with it with tendonitis, and nothing to lose, so I ordered half a dozen ials from Advanced Supplements and started using it.

    I shot 100 mcg per day in my left shoulder, getting as close to the injury site as possible. I did this for the first vial. Then backed it off to 60 mcg per day.

    I'm into my 3rd vial now and my shoulder is SO much better, I can't believe it. It's still not 100%, but is getting there. I now have total confidence that it will reach 100%. To say I am thrilled is a massive understatement!

    I intend to get another half dozen vials and keep it going, possibly indefinitely.

    I'm going to have to do some isolation exercises to target that shoulder and the specific motions that are weak, to bring it up in strength. I've actually already started doing that but need to focus on it more. I'm very confident that with diligent work and continued IGF -1, it will be 100% eventually.

    I recently had my wife measure me in various places, comparing these to about 8 months ago. This was near the beginning of this IGF -1 run, so I'll check measurements periodically as well and report on whatever additional gains I see as a result. I am gaining weight and don't seem to be getting fat, so it must be lean mass. Plus, I'm getting stronger. My test dosage is pretty consistent at a conservative HRT dose, I eat pretty consistently, so the only change is the addition of IGF -1. Should be relatively easy to quantify gains attributable to it!

    I'm very excited about this stuff and thought I'd add my experience to the many positive reviews already here!
    Last edited by EMW14; 04-26-2016 at 09:33 PM.
    Thanks MarvelMe, Doc8404, Masher59, jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
     

  2. #2
    MuscleChemistry Junior Member Board Certified Psy.D
    KngShisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sparta
    Age
    35
    Posts
    264
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147483916

    Default

    Awesome stuff - if that isn't a testament to MC IGF-1, I don't know what is!! I just finished my first vial today. Looking forward to those updates, brother!
    Thanks MarvelMe thanked for this post
    Likes Doc8404, Presser, Masher59 liked this post
     

  3. #3
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,480
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147492138

    Default

    That's awesome Bro... you know most of the time you only hear about negative experiences. It's just how things work... then there is the issue of quality... alot of companies sell total trash.. so guys try it and think IGF doesn't work... I was one of those guys... that's why in ALL of my posts I specify MC IGF... I know some people will look and say oh all these guys are just hyping this company... but for those one or two guys that try it hoping for a miracle and then experience it... that's a life changer for some people... myself included... I would be recovering from a second and TOTAL fusion of my cervical spine right now if it weren't for MC IGF... my surgeon is still baffled... obviously I can't tell him what's up for a number of reasons... but I do all I can on here to tell people.
    Stick with it Bro... the injury healing is just the start. It Wil change your body in positive ways you won't believe. I hope I never have to stop using it again.

    And take pictures. Lots of people get caught up in measurements and that's cool for a time. I don't want any additional inches except my calves. IGF develops the roundness and seperator like nothing else. Think of a strongman 20 inch arm vs a top bodybuilder 20" arm... it develops an awesome look to the body that no amount of AAS can touch
    Last edited by The Dude; 04-26-2016 at 11:15 PM.
    Likes MarvelMe, Presser liked this post
     
    The Dude Abides

  4. #4
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    Dude, when I was thinking about trying it for my tendonitis, I asked my orthopedic about it. I said, "What do you know about IGF -1?"

    He says, "It's good. Why, can you get it?"

    "Yes."

    "Where??"

    I just looked at him and maybe smirked a little.

    "Because I can't get it." He said.

    That was the final push that convinced me to try it. Next time I mentioned it at a follow up appointment he was much more "conventional". He warned me against unwanted internal organ growth, skull growth, etc. All the things you hear about long term, high dose growth hormone use. At that point he said, "You got a good result from it, but I can't condone it's use." Or something like that. The first time, I think I caught him off guard. Anyway, I was glad to get an honest opinion from a doctor that wasn't the standard "party line", so to speak.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what changes it will bring. My rear delt on the left side atrophied very badly following my crash - I had some nerve damage that just melted it away. The nerve rwcovered, but the muscle has never returned to it's original shape. It's grown significantly, and regained strength. But it hasn't returned to its former self, and hasn't caught up with the right side, even after 6 years of working at it. It will be interesting to see if the IGF -1 will change that.
    Likes Presser, Masher59 liked this post
     

  5. #5
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I love reading these reviews! Obviously they help with potential future customers on the fence about buying igf-1 lr3, but honestly mainly cause this is exactly the reason i started to sell it, and had to bring it to the masses as we were the absolute first to sell it! No ifs ands or buts about it, but my story is so similar, with nerve damage, quad atrophy over a year, and i found a guy who healed on another board same type of injury with long r 3 igf-1 and at the time i hadnt a clue what it was, but it changed my life, considering i was a competitive bodybuilder who now all the sudden had a dead nerve and an entire outer qaud that wasnt flexing and shrinking by the month, so yeah its amazing stuff!

    As the dude said to, its a shame so many peptide companies are selling chinese garbage now days, as a lot of new guys try it for the first time and say its worthless, and anyone who has used real igf knows thats bullshit!

    And yes normally you only hear about negative stories, or guys dont take the time out to write a review when it works for them, so its very appreciated when it happens!
    Thanks The Dude thanked for this post
    Likes The Dude liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  6. #6
    MuscleChemistry Registered Member Board Certified MD
    The Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,480
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147492138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMW14 View Post
    Dude, when I was thinking about trying it for my tendonitis, I asked my orthopedic about it. I said, "What do you know about IGF -1?"

    He says, "It's good. Why, can you get it?"

    "Yes."

    "Where??"

    I just looked at him and maybe smirked a little.

    "Because I can't get it." He said.

    That was the final push that convinced me to try it. Next time I mentioned it at a follow up appointment he was much more "conventional". He warned me against unwanted internal organ growth, skull growth, etc. All the things you hear about long term, high dose growth hormone use. At that point he said, "You got a good result from it, but I can't condone it's use." Or something like that. The first time, I think I caught him off guard. Anyway, I was glad to get an honest opinion from a doctor that wasn't the standard "party line", so to speak.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what changes it will bring. My rear delt on the left side atrophied very badly following my crash - I had some nerve damage that just melted it away. The nerve rwcovered, but the muscle has never returned to it's original shape. It's grown significantly, and regained strength. But it hasn't returned to its former self, and hasn't caught up with the right side, even after 6 years of working at it. It will be interesting to see if the IGF -1 will change that.
    When I first started using it in 07 I think it was for general bodybuilding purposes and within a few months I noticed how EVERYTHING was better. I beat on my body for years with heavy weight and I got to the point where I was badly straining muscles pretty frequently and even had some tears... my tendons felt stringy and tight and frail... but after a month or two they felt like they did at 13 years old... then I started applying to muscles for site growth... and it worked... my most recent triumph has been my calves and when I post what they look like now without implants and no additional synthol use since my last pic of them it's going to create a buzz... I also have a birth defects in my back... it's called spyndolysthesis and it causes impingement on the nerves in my calves primarily... since I started using IGF it has been getting better and they have grown from their initial 13-14" to let's say alot... My arms are a very lean 20" so for people to comment on my calves... especially when i was born wkth poor calves AND have a nerve issue thats pretty amazing...but now that I have been applying to calves everyday it has been crazy... I have high calves with not at of tissue and a nerve issue... they are getting big lol... check out my log in the next couple weeks for the before and after pics.. it will blow your mind..
    So ya.. apply there everyday... and it will absolutely work...
    Last edited by The Dude; 04-27-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    Likes Presser liked this post
     
    The Dude Abides

  7. #7
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    34
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My husband has an old shoulder injury that gives him some grief a lot of the time and seems to be getting worse with age. In workouts Hhe constantly has to adjust his presses to accomodate the pain and weakness that flairs up frequently. I was wondering if IGF-LR3 would help him? We both currently started using HGH recently for anti-aging (primarily) and was wondering about the combination of the two things together--if it would be beneficial. I have tried to read about it but everything I read people are using insulin as well and we are both leary of that. I know the IGF is run in 4 week cycles or so, not like HGH which is much much longer. I also get that IGF has to be pinned in a targeted area, correct? Or would it work also just pinned SQ in a general area (we both pin our HGH in the stomach)?
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Presser, Masher59 liked this post
     

  8. #8
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironhardempress View Post
    My husband has an old shoulder injury that gives him some grief a lot of the time and seems to be getting worse with age. In workouts Hhe constantly has to adjust his presses to accomodate the pain and weakness that flairs up frequently. I was wondering if IGF-LR3 would help him? We both currently started using HGH recently for anti-aging (primarily) and was wondering about the combination of the two things together--if it would be beneficial. I have tried to read about it but everything I read people are using insulin as well and we are both leary of that. I know the IGF is run in 4 week cycles or so, not like HGH which is much much longer. I also get that IGF has to be pinned in a targeted area, correct? Or would it work also just pinned SQ in a general area (we both pin our HGH in the stomach)?
    I run IGF-1 lr3 for many months straight,as do most people now a lot of the information out there is old, so becareful, yes people use to think you could only use igf for 4 weeks at a time , and many years of user experience has proven other wise, yes it is best used close to injury!

    IGF-1 lr3 and HGH is a fantastic combo! and stay away from insulin! you have no need for it in you or your husbands situation!

    our igf comes ready to use with acetic acid dosed at 1ml/ml which is 1,000mcgs per vial!
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  9. #9
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    34
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thanks so much for the reply. Acetic acid is safe for such a molecule? I figured it would destroy it and that bacteriostatic water would be the best bet, reconstituting the IGF when ready to use.
    Likes Presser, Masher59 liked this post
     

  10. #10
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironhardempress View Post
    thanks so much for the reply. Acetic acid is safe for such a molecule? I figured it would destroy it and that bacteriostatic water would be the best bet, reconstituting the IGF when ready to use.
    No bact water and sterile water degrade igf very fast , it would only be good it you were using it all up in one shot, like you do with individual hgh vials, but your not going to use up 1mg in one shot , and waters degrade all peptides fast so they're only to be used when using it right away , even the patent owners of igf-1 lr3 list an acetic acid solution for reconstituting it , they list glacial acid though reason being it doesn't have the water molecule, but for our purposes acetic acid is fine.

    weve carried it since it came out, and i pride myself on being up to date on all things growth factor and hormone related, and i am a member of the igf society and ghresearch society , yeah sounds dorky but i like to keep up on this stuff, plus they give discounts at places like cell sciences and other manufacturers for being a member lol

    when you buy from a real manufacturer like a gro pep or cell sciences, you buy it in 20, 40 and some places 50mg lyophilized powder all in one big vial, and you simply add the solution (aa) and then break it down into smaller vials. 20mg add 20ml, 50mg add 50ml , its how we have done it for over 14 or so years, and why so many folks rave about ours, as we do not sell the chinese lyophilized 1mg stuff, like all other places have now, and why most people who use that stuff say its worthless, most of the time its 50cents of hcg in the vial!
    Last edited by Presser; 04-28-2016 at 03:48 PM.
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  11. #11
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    SilkQuads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,283
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147484938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironhardempress View Post
    thanks so much for the reply. Acetic acid is safe for such a molecule? I figured it would destroy it and that bacteriostatic water would be the best bet, reconstituting the IGF when ready to use.
    Another female! Lol... Not too many regulars on here, but I wanted to say hi and welcome to MC! Hopefully you'll stick around and share your experience with igf if that's the route you and your hubby decide to take. My hubby, The Dude and I are huge fans of MC's igf as you saw earlier in this thread, lol... Either way, I hope your husband finds some relief
    Likes EMW14, Masher59 liked this post
     
    Normal is an illusion. What's normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  12. #12
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    34
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    No bact water and sterile water degrade igf very fast , it would only be good it you were using it all up in one shot, like you do with individual hgh vials, but your not going to use up 1mg in one shot , and waters degrade all peptides fast so they're only to be used when using it right away , even the patent owners of igf-1 lr3 list an acetic acid solution for reconstituting it , they list glacial acid though reason being it doesn't have the water molecule, but for our purposes acetic acid is fine.

    weve carried it since it came out, and i pride myself on being up to date on all things growth factor and hormone related, and i am a member of the igf society and ghresearch society , yeah sounds dorky but i like to keep up on this stuff, plus they give discounts at places like cell sciences and other manufacturers for being a member lol

    when you buy from a real manufacturer like a gro pep or cell sciences, you buy it in 20, 40 and some places 50mg lyophilized powder all in one big vial, and you simply add the solution (aa) and then break it down into smaller vials. 20mg add 20ml, 50mg add 50ml , its how we have done it for over 14 or so years, and why so many folks rave about ours, as we do not sell the chinese lyophilized 1mg stuff, like all other places have now, and why most people who use that stuff say its worthless, most of the time its 50cents of hcg in the vial!
    that's cool. I am a geek myself, even though i do not use my degree in my work, i have a B.S in Biology/minor in Chemistry. Biological science has always fascinated me, molecular biology in particular.
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  13. #13
    MuscleChemistry Newbie Board Certified D.V.M.

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    34
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkQuads View Post
    Another female! Lol... Not too many regulars on here, but I wanted to say hi and welcome to MC! Hopefully you'll stick around and share your experience with igf if that's the route you and your hubby decide to take. My hubby, The Dude and I are huge fans of MC's igf as you saw earlier in this thread, lol... Either way, I hope your husband finds some relief
    Thanks SilkQuads! I will definitely share any experience i have. I am 3 weeks in to using HGH so when i have 6 weeks I'll do a blood test via the recommended protocol and post results. Then I would do another blood test after a few weeks of utilizing the IGF-1 LR3 to see any changes that may occur. I am all about some experimentation within safe parameters for myself.
     

  14. #14
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironhardempress View Post
    that's cool. I am a geek myself, even though i do not use my degree in my work, i have a B.S in Biology/minor in Chemistry. Biological science has always fascinated me, molecular biology in particular.
    thats very cool!! I have my P.H.D. in P.E.D. lol
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  15. #15
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    great review for all to read
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  16. #16
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    Quick update/progress report on this thread:

    After posting a question about dosing/timing, I reduced my dose from 60 mcg/day to 40 (started at 100, stayed there through the first bottle, so 10 days, then reduced to 60, and now to 40; been at 40 for maybe 2 weeks). Still having improvement in my injured shoulder:

    Yesterday, I was working on a building project at home, using a tractor for grading and had to fuel it up. Lifted a 5 gal can of diesel over the bed side of my 4 x 4 truck, so reached over and in, then up and over with the can. Diesel is roughly 8 lbs a gallon, so 40+ lbs of awkward, sloshing weight. NO FUCKING PROBLEM!!!

    This is totally different than a lateral raise with a dumbbell, much more of a compound movement, and with the sloshing around, puts strain on the stabilizing muscles and tendons, which is where my problem lies.

    I've added in PT type exercises to my regular training to help my shoulder along as well, but without the IGF -1, I was having no luck making progress withas those exercises.

    Bottom line: this stuff is keeping me off the operating table or spending thousands on "experimental" treatment called "PRP" injection therapy, which is a new thing being used with 80% success according to my orthopedist.

    Not to mention, I'm gaining weight/size: my wife commented the other night that my chest is getting bigger, which has always been a difficult to develop area for me.

    I am VERY excited about this stuff!
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  17. #17
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Good to hear your still seeing improvements with the igf-1 lr3 however I'm interested to know more about what prp injection therapy is. I'm gonna look it up now but if you can give a run down of what it is I'd appreciate it.
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  18. #18
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    Ok, keeping in mind I ain't no orthopedist, or any other kind of doctor:

    Your blood is drawn (no idea how much) and "spun down". The plasma is separated and collected. This plasma (from your own blood), which is now highly concentrated, is injected into the injury site. There are at least 2 injections, maybe it was 3, it's been a while since it was explained to me. I think it's 2 injections, they get enough plasma from the one blood draw to make 2 injections. This plasma jump starts the healing process.

    Price varies depending on where you go, and this is still in the "proving" period, or whatever you call it, so insurance companies generally don't pay for it, as there isn't enough data to really consider it mainstream yet. But the ortho told me he sees about 80% success rate. I was quoted $900 for one treatment of 2 injections.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey, Presser, how come I edited the title of this thread to correct a typo (it should read "AAA" instead of "AAS" and it still says "AAS"??? Can you fix that?
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  19. #19
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMW14 View Post
    Ok, keeping in mind I ain't no orthopedist, or any other kind of doctor:

    Your blood is drawn (no idea how much) and "spun down". The plasma is separated and collected. This plasma (from your own blood), which is now highly concentrated, is injected into the injury site. There are at least 2 injections, maybe it was 3, it's been a while since it was explained to me. I think it's 2 injections, they get enough plasma from the one blood draw to make 2 injections. This plasma jump starts the healing process.

    Price varies depending on where you go, and this is still in the "proving" period, or whatever you call it, so insurance companies generally don't pay for it, as there isn't enough data to really consider it mainstream yet. But the ortho told me he sees about 80% success rate. I was quoted $900 for one treatment of 2 injections.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey, Presser, how come I edited the title of this thread to correct a typo (it should read "AAA" instead of "AAS" and it still says "AAS"??? Can you fix that?
    I fixed it and there are two ways to edit , one does content the other does title , I'm guessing you clicked the edit button bottom right of your post and not the edit link in that posts navbar under administrative
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  20. #20
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    Thanx, yeah, I must have used the wrong edit function.
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  21. #21
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    anytime!
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  22. #22
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    Another update:

    In case I didn't sound like a believer up until now, let me make it very clear that I am now, for sure.

    I've been cruising along at 40 mcg a day now for a while and am still seeing improvement in the shoulder. I'm thinking about cutting it down to 30 mcg and see how it goes.

    Meanwhile, I trained chest yesterday and mixed things up a little bit : I normally do flat bench first, then do dumbbell inclines and declines. Yesterday I worked out in the gym at work. We have no barbell free weights, but we do have a smith machine and 100 lb adjustable dumbbells. So I started with smith machine barbell inclines, and went as heavy as I could. Followed these with dumbbell flat bench and smith machine declines. In spite of the heavy inclines, and with a barbell (barbell inclines have often hurt my shoulder, it likes dumbbells much better), I had zero shoulder pain. And none today, either!

    Today, I trained shoulders, again in the work gym. Again, NO SHOULDER PAIN.

    I've been sleeping on my left shoulder pretty frequently as well, which used to really fuck with it and cause major pain. No fucking problem!!!

    I still feel a little twinge now and then when making certain motions, but it is so obviously continuing to heal!

    I'll see if I can get some measurements in the next few days and see what kind of gains I've made. I have put on a few pounds and gotten stronger lately, so there's definitely some progress in that area as well.
     

  23. #23
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMW14 View Post
    Another update:

    In case I didn't sound like a believer up until now, let me make it very clear that I am now, for sure.

    I've been cruising along at 40 mcg a day now for a while and am still seeing improvement in the shoulder. I'm thinking about cutting it down to 30 mcg and see how it goes.

    Meanwhile, I trained chest yesterday and mixed things up a little bit : I normally do flat bench first, then do dumbbell inclines and declines. Yesterday I worked out in the gym at work. We have no barbell free weights, but we do have a smith machine and 100 lb adjustable dumbbells. So I started with smith machine barbell inclines, and went as heavy as I could. Followed these with dumbbell flat bench and smith machine declines. In spite of the heavy inclines, and with a barbell (barbell inclines have often hurt my shoulder, it likes dumbbells much better), I had zero shoulder pain. And none today, either!

    Today, I trained shoulders, again in the work gym. Again, NO SHOULDER PAIN.

    I've been sleeping on my left shoulder pretty frequently as well, which used to really fuck with it and cause major pain. No fucking problem!!!

    I still feel a little twinge now and then when making certain motions, but it is so obviously continuing to heal!

    I'll see if I can get some measurements in the next few days and see what kind of gains I've made. I have put on a few pounds and gotten stronger lately, so there's definitely some progress in that area as well.

    thats awsome man! I love hearing the stories on healing or bieng able to push thorugh and train due to IGF-1 lr3 helping, more so then the muscle gains or fat loss stories!

    Appreciate your sharing your IGF logs with us like this this , its inspirational to many who might have or thought about giving up due to pain or injury!
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  24. #24
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    bumping it up , how you making out EMW?
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  25. #25
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    Well, I had a minor setback, or maybe a better term would be regression. I must have slept on my left shoulder wrong, or too much, or something because the ache came back for a couple of days, though not nearly as bad as it had been.

    I made a point of not sleeping on it, and stretching: hanging from the rungs of a ladder at work, first one side, then the other. I heard and felt what I am quite certain was scar tissue releasing, and the pain is gone. Back on track.

    I took some measurements last week, and was a little disappointed: some marginal gains in size, like a quarter inch here and there, but mostly no change from last time, which was in March or April. This could be the placement of the tape, though , as I am gaining pounds, and according to my belt and my caliper, not much fat. And my strength is up.

    I'm still at 40 mcg a day and plan to stay right there. This is a slow, steady process, but is DEFINITELY working and I couldn't be happier with the results so far!
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  26. #26
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMW14 View Post
    Well, I had a minor setback, or maybe a better term would be regression. I must have slept on my left shoulder wrong, or too much, or something because the ache came back for a couple of days, though not nearly as bad as it had been.

    I made a point of not sleeping on it, and stretching: hanging from the rungs of a ladder at work, first one side, then the other. I heard and felt what I am quite certain was scar tissue releasing, and the pain is gone. Back on track.

    I took some measurements last week, and was a little disappointed: some marginal gains in size, like a quarter inch here and there, but mostly no change from last time, which was in March or April. This could be the placement of the tape, though , as I am gaining pounds, and according to my belt and my caliper, not much fat. And my strength is up.

    I'm still at 40 mcg a day and plan to stay right there. This is a slow, steady process, but is DEFINITELY working and I couldn't be happier with the results so far!
    setback, regression, it sucks either way! and yeah no point upping the dosage from 40mcg if you think the igf at that dosage has served you well thus far. But if you plateau then maybe up it maybe 10mcg to 50mcg total, i know alot of guys use alot more, but i think lower dosages are better for the guys who want to stay on it as long as possible and not just run it during cycles at crazy dosages.

    anyways , great log brutha!! im sure its helped a lot of people already
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  27. #27
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    how have you been making out bro? any updates?

    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  28. #28
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    EMW14 , you doing better brutha? Havent seen ya around much, nor updating this thread? Hope all is well daddio
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  29. #29
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    Hey, yeah, I'm around! Just returned from a 2 week motorcycle trip. 2,000 miles of beautiful scenery and big critters!

    As for my igf -1 run and my shoulder, I am MUCH better than before I started. By far! I started this with 6 vials of igf -1 from mc, and finished the 5th right before leaving for vacation. I decided to keep the 6th in reserve for the next go, since vacation (and flights to and from Montana) prevented me from staying on for those 2 weeks.

    In any case, my shoulder is much improved. I wouldn't say it's good as new, but I'm sure not thinking about surgery like I was before the igf -1, I'm back to training my shoulders without pain and feeling pretty good!

    If anyone is still looking at this and considering trying MC igf -1 Lr3 for healing an injury, GO FOR IT! It has helped me for sure.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And thanks for asking, Presser!
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316, Presser liked this post
     

  30. #30
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMW14 View Post
    Hey, yeah, I'm around! Just returned from a 2 week motorcycle trip. 2,000 miles of beautiful scenery and big critters!

    As for my igf -1 run and my shoulder, I am MUCH better than before I started. By far! I started this with 6 vials of igf -1 from mc, and finished the 5th right before leaving for vacation. I decided to keep the 6th in reserve for the next go, since vacation (and flights to and from Montana) prevented me from staying on for those 2 weeks.

    In any case, my shoulder is much improved. I wouldn't say it's good as new, but I'm sure not thinking about surgery like I was before the igf -1, I'm back to training my shoulders without pain and feeling pretty good!

    If anyone is still looking at this and considering trying MC igf -1 Lr3 for healing an injury, GO FOR IT! It has helped me for sure.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And thanks for asking, Presser!
    good to hear brutha and hope the shoulder continues to get better

    and what kind of cycle do you have and where was the 2k miles to and from if u dont mind my asking of course
    Thanks jimbosmith316 thanked for this post
    Likes jimbosmith316 liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  31. #31
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    I have a 2002 HD Road King. But this trip was on a rented bike. MT is too far away for me to ride there and back, plus see all the things we saw in the amount of vacation time available, so what we did was:

    Flew out of Philly to Bozeman, MT, where we rented the bike from Yellowstone Harley Davidson. Then rode a big loop north to Great Falls; then up to Glacier National Park, staying in Whitefish while there; then south along Flathead Lake to Missoula; then south and east to Emigrant, a remote mountain town (that's an exaggeration: a gas station and a place called Chico Hot Springs Resort make up the town). This was our base for exploring Yellowstone National Park for 3 days. This included rides to Cooke City, Beartooth Highway to Red Lodge; a ride to Old Faithful; and to Cody, WY.

    We saw all kinds of critters: big horn sheep; black bears; bison (we got tired of seeing bison, there weRe so many!); elk; pronghorn (similar to antelope); mountain goats and others. The only critters we didn't see that I wanted to were grizzlies and mountain lions. We never made it to the park early enough to see them, they're apparently most active at dawn and dusk.

    Know what's ceazy? The sun didn't set until damn near 10 pm up there, it's that far north!

    The scenery is breathtaking, especially in Glacier! And the roads are like being on a roller coaster. 80 mph speed limit in places, steep grades, sweeping curves... It's motorcycle nirvana!!
     

  32. #32
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    lol @ motocycle nirvana !! I never got into that crazy shit! and 80 mph...No Thank YOU, not even in a car, cause im a big PUSSY
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  33. #33
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    I guess it ain't for everybody! My wife got me a stock car driving experience for a Bday present which I just "cashed in" over the weekend. It was a BLAST! I asked her if she had any interest in doing the "ridea along" (being a passenger with a pro driver) or driving one herself. Keep in mind, she loves to accelerate and "zoom" through the curves - not as much as me, but still. She says, "No, not at all." I went, "HUH?? How could you NOT??" LOL!!!

    As for this thread's topic, I thought I had nothing else to say about it. However, I do have an update:

    I stopped the igf -1 when I left for vacation because we flew and I couldn't take it with me. I had run 5 vials of the 6 I had. So I've been off it for 4 weeks, now.

    Since returning, I've been working on a building project at home, which included digging a 20 foot long, 4 foot deep trench by hand, backfilling it by hand as well as plenty of other shoveling. My elbows, biceps and brachioradialis have been KILLING me. Shoulders, too. I started the igf -1 again at 100 mcg a day, 50 in each shoulder. What an improvement! I'm gonna have to place an order for more, as I only have the 1 vial remaining.
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Presser, thudgens96 liked this post
     

  34. #34
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMW14 View Post
    I'm gonna have to place an order for more
    well lemme know when you do, pm me your order number and I will be sure to tighten ya up a little bit
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  35. #35
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    Dean Destructo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,188
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147484839

    Default

    Yeah it is G2G fo sho.
     

  36. #36
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Presser View Post
    well lemme know when you do, pm me your order number and I will be sure to tighten ya up a little bit
    Will do, Presser, thanks.
     

  37. #37
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    NP, any time
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  38. #38
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,058
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    2
    Rep Power
    2147484711

    Default

    Presser, order placed and PM sent.
    Thanks Presser thanked for this post
    Likes Presser liked this post
     

  39. #39
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Thnx! Im On It Daddio!
    Thanks EMW14 thanked for this post
    Likes EMW14 liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  40. #40
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Bumping another Review and Repeat Customer of our IGF-1 Lr3 as can plainly be read in this thread!

    With so many fake products out these days...THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW IF YOUR BUYING FROM A REPUTABLE STORE IS TO READ REAL LIFE CUSTOMER REVIEWS, AND MAKE AN EDUCATED DECISION BEFORE BUYING!
    Thanks gandhisays thanked for this post
    Likes gandhisays liked this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  41. #41
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    gandhisays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,624
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    1
    Rep Power
    2147485282

    Default

    thanks i just come up with a new article idea for you.

    how to tell the legit from the shit
     

  42. #42
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gandhisays View Post
    thanks i just come up with a new article idea for you.

    how to tell the legit from the shit
    Easy one! Buy it from MuscleChemistry Store @ www.MuscleChemAdvancedSupps.com
    Thanks HULK1972 thanked for this post
     
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  43. #43
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Reviews on IGF 1 Lr3
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  44. #44
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Customer Reviews are the only way to go for newbies unsure who or where to buy their sups from, so we encourage our members/customers to post their honest reviews on our products as well as encourage newbies to read as many reviews as possible before making a choice! This should hold true buying any product from any store in any type of category!
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  45. #45
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Customer review bump!
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  46. #46
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Triple A IGF-1 review!! To The Top!
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  47. #47
    MuscleChemistry Guru Board Certified CPH
    PUMPED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,047
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    0
    Rep Power
    2147484700

    Default

    keep it at the top.
     

  48. #48
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    sounds good to me lol
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  49. #49
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    customer review bump to the top
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

  50. #50
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology Intramuscular Injection Certified Board Certified MD
    Presser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    37,347
    M-Chem Coin = $1
    87
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Another great igf-1 lr3 customer review
    Author: Ben Presser
    Ph.D. P.E.D. Kinesiology
    Intramuscular Injection Certified

    Aromatase Inhibitors, Post Cycle Therapy, Stenabolic, GW, Osta, LGD, S4 and IGF 1 Store

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in