Favorite/Best steroid brand...

no clue bro why u asking me lol,

and Johnson and Johnson was the best gear i ever used , they made testosterone cypionate back in the day not sure if they still do but i use to get it from a Gynecologists office when it was outdated they would throw it away and i would get it!

Sorry I was trying to quote the guys who used kalpa.

Speaking of Brovel and Tornel, they were notorious for shorting their 10 ml vials. Most were between 8-9 ml.

LMAO, I remember those days very well.
Your are right Presser, its was ttokkyo that had the fat head of the bulldog on their labels/boxes. That was back around 2002-2005. I think QV (Quality Vet) had a small dog on their Test Cyp.
As for the cow Buffalo mentioned maybe Brovel Testosterona 200 or Revorit-B by Loeffler? You remember the juiced up Kangaroo on the Syd Group stuff??? LOL Those were the good ole days. I was paying $14 for 10ml of test. Brovel, Tornel, Syd Group and QV. All were $14 each. Ttokkyo was always hit or miss on quality for me.

Don't forget about Organon lol. My first run of sus 250 was their redjects with the 18ga pin and holy hell I packed on some meat.

1ml amps from Brazil. Think it was either Norma or Oregon. Had red writing on the amp.
Now the best is my own no pip and any mg I like. Just not pharm grade.
Hell them amps was the only pharm grade I ever used.

Secret: You don't need your Dr to prescribe it, you can actually get a licensed Chiropractor to do it..shit you not!

I have not used as long as some of you old timers - but I have found Pfizer to be very good for HGH...trying to figure out a way to convince my doctor I am in dire need of HGH therapy...

Upjohn, schering and Oragonan were the best back then. I remember TTyoko, Brovel and Tornel..that shit would lump you bad and talk about scar tissue..dirty Mexican crap.

Ah the good ol days..haha

jelfa omnadrens were good before they switched over to being identical to sustanon, i liked the omnadren breakdown better and loved me that pink box lol

I have to say I am do really like Euro-Pharmacies gear. No bias or self interest in that statement at all, either! :D

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]My favorite brands are 3
1)Keifei.
2)Hygene.
3)Sciroxx.
Usualy i stick with keifei though<3
[/FONT]

Secret: You don't need your Dr to prescribe it, you can actually get a licensed Chiropractor to do it..shit you not!
I know this was a few months ago but you have my attention....go on....lol

I see a chiropractor 2-3 times a week for about a month whenever my L3 disc slips out.

Still upjohn cypionate for me! havent found anything since then that compares

Back