s23 and yk11 and fertility

Amewlo

so I did s23 and yk11. Before I did them I got my fertility levels checked. And then after.
The weird thing is that my fertility levels actually went up after this cycle Which flies in the face for a lot of things that I’ve read. I’m 23 years old and I’m Mormon so I would like to start a family in the next couple years.
Does anyone have any explanation for why this is happening? Perhaps just the coincidence or do these sarms actually benefit fertility?

so I did s23 and yk11. Before I did them I got my fertility levels checked. And then after.
The weird thing is that my fertility levels actually went up after this cycle Which flies in the face for a lot of things that I’ve read. I’m 23 years old and I’m Mormon so I would like to start a family in the next couple years.
Does anyone have any explanation for why this is happening? Perhaps just the coincidence or do these sarms actually benefit fertility?
you dont need to use s23 not at 23

yk11 10mgs
rad 20mgs
gw 10mgs
n2guard

S23 was developed to be a male birth control. From what I've read, it shuts you down pretty bad.
That being said, maybe you didn't actually get s23.

Back