Aldon Smith Arrested, 49er's

csuperman

Niners linebacker Aldon Smith just can't keep himself out of trouble, it seems.
Police at Los Angeles International Airport took the 24-year-old into custody after he became agitated about being randomly chosen to undergoing a second TSA screening.
LAX police released a statement early Sunday night that detailed the situation.
"At approximately 1400 hrs, a 25-year-old male resident of San Jose, California, was going through Terminal 1 screening and was randomly selected for a secondary screening. The suspect then became belligerent and uncooperative with the process and with the TSA agent, making a comment indicating that he was in possession of a bomb before proceeding towards the gate area. Los Angeles Airport Police made contact with him at the gate and he was positively identified as the person in question. Once again the male subject became uncooperative and he was detained and taken into custody by Airport Police and is currently being transported to LAPD for booking."
Smith was booked for investigation of making a false bomb threat. FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said anyone who makes a bomb threat at an airport is potentially subject to federal charges, although no such charges have been filed against Smith.

yeah he is a shit head! I seen an old arrest photo of him and he looks special ed to me, or crack-baby-esq

This guy is a total moron. Why would you ever say you had a bomb? Even if you did, but especially if you didnt?

This guy is a total moron. Why would you ever say you had a bomb? Even if you did, but especially if you didnt?

Coddled NFL Primadonna Use To getting His Way, and when he doesn't he doesn't know how to CONTROL himself..AKA Special Ed!

To hell with racial profiling. My mother in law was selected for a second search. They took her nail clippers for christ sake. the black community pisses me off with that shit. Then they want to say we dont include them, blah blah blah.. try taking a little walk in 'their neighborhood' and see how inclusive they are.
If you want to be included in society, JOIN society. otherwise, shut the hell up.
I have learned to shove that race card back down their throat. ignorant pigs.

Coddled NFL Primadonna Use To getting His Way, and when he doesn't he doesn't know how to CONTROL himself..AKA Special Ed!

Yea he'd classify as special ed in many cases, he probably will pay his way out of this or it will go on for too long and people will forget and he'll get suspended and be playing for a new team

Back