Basicstero.ws testosterone is bunk

Teirval

no good testosterone from basicstero.ws at all. I hate the stuff and I hate this source. Doctor agreed that I could do self trt as long as I got blood work done so I got on 150 milligrams a week of test cyp from basicstero. Got my numbers back and they were in the 300’s bleh.
Doctor said that my gear was not legit and I needed to go back on the pharmacy brand immediately or I would have issues. Not only did basicstero sell me bunk test, but they also made my doctor not trust me going forward and now I have to pay extra for more appointments and more testosterone from him.

no good testosterone from basicstero.ws at all. I hate the stuff and I hate this source. Doctor agreed that I could do self trt as long as I got blood work done so I got on 150 milligrams a week of test cyp from basicstero. Got my numbers back and they were in the 300’s bleh.
Doctor said that my gear was not legit and I needed to go back on the pharmacy brand immediately or I would have issues. Not only did basicstero sell me bunk test, but they also made my doctor not trust me going forward and now I have to pay extra for more appointments and more testosterone from him.
Basicstero.ws is the scammer selling fake pharmacom labs what do you expect?
all pharmacom on Basicstero.ws is 100% fake as FUCK

Back