Bill Grant Recovering from surgery

csuperman

"Hello to all my friends,
I know i haven't been on FB much for quite awhile and wanted to let you know what's been going on in my life. I almost died a year ago. In one year I was in the ER 65 times, sometimes twice a day. In a three month period, I lost 40 pounds and I was totally devastated. Last year, my colon perforated and I only survived because of emergency surgery. Six inches of my colon were removed. In my age group (I'm 67 for those of you who don't know), only 50% survive this surgery. The doctor told me that due to my great physical condition, it saved my life. I am now recovered, I'm back to work as a personal trainer and have gained 35 pounds back. I'm fortunate that I was in good physical condition from working out all of my life, because my recovery has been very quick, compared to most people. especially people my age. I had to wear a colostomy bag, but it was only for a short time.

I thought I was immune from physical problems - I was the "Man of Steel". Now I know that I am not exempt, that I am also human. I am very grateful to have a second chance in life and have learned to not take anything for granted. I want to thank all of my friends that knew what was going on for their support and encouragement."
Bill Grantbillgrant-intheday3.jpgbillgrant-musclebeach.jpg

Back