Brett Wilkin Announces Joe Bennett as His New Coach for the 2023 Season

Muscle Insider

Joe Bennett, more commonly known as the “Hypertrophy Coach,” has made a name for himself within bodybuilding circles for his ability to help some of the biggest names in the sport stimulate muscle growth. Bennett’s recent training sessions included four-time Classic Physique Olympia champion Chris Bumstead and “Lean Beef Patty,” who recently completed an intense leg workout under Bennett’s guidance.
With six months left before the biggest bodybuilding show of the year, Men’s Open competitor Brett Wilkin is packing on muscle with Bennett’s help. Wilkin stated, “I wanted to take my training, my training execution, [and] my programming to the next level. So I’m teaming up with Joe Bennett…building a program together.”
Wilkin uploaded a video to YouTube on April 27, 2023, wherein he completed a back workout with the Bennett and IFBB pro Vaughn Walker. Wilkin excitedly disclosed his new plans: he’ll be working with Joe Bennett leading up to the 2023 Olympia and goes into detail explaining why. Check it out below:

[Related: Bodybuilder Hunter Labrada: “Calves Are a Painful Muscle to Train”]
Why Wilkin Wants to Work with Coach Bennett
In the video above, Wilkin shared his excitement about the additional accountability that working with Bennett will provide in addition to improved programming.
I have someone looking over the shoulder. Somebody to provide feedback. [Bennett is] going to watch my training to level me up.
Besides improving his physique for the 2023 Olympia, Wilkin wants to work with Bennett to get his fans more involved with his workout. Coach Bennett tracks his client’s workouts through his training app, where people can follow along with different IFBB pros’ workouts, including two-time Classic Physique runner-up Terrence Ruffin.

[Related: Romina Basualdo Wins 2023 Grl Pwr Championships Bikini Division Show]
Wilkin says his workouts will be uploaded to Bennett’s workout app, so his audience can follow along with the movements leading up to the 2023 Olympia.
You can do the exact same things I’m doing all the way until the Olympia — same exercise, same rep schemes, [and] same intensifiers.
At the time of this article’s publication, Wilkin still has six months to prepare with Bennett before making his Olympia debut on Nov. 2-5 in Orlando, FL.
Featured image: @brett_wilkin on Instagram | photo by @grantromer on Instagram

Joe Bennett, more commonly known as the “Hypertrophy Coach,” has made a name for himself within bodybuilding circles for his ability to help some of the biggest names in the sport stimulate muscle growth. Bennett’s recent training sessions included four-time Classic Physique Olympia champion Chris Bumstead and “Lean Beef Patty,” who recently completed an intense leg workout under Bennett’s guidance.

With six months left before the biggest bodybuilding show of the year, Men’s Open competitor Brett Wilkin is packing on muscle with Bennett’s help. Wilkin stated, “I wanted to take my training, my training execution, [and] my programming to the next level. So I’m teaming up with Joe Bennett…building a program together.”

Wilkin uploaded a video to YouTube on April 27, 2023, wherein he completed a back workout with the Bennett and IFBB pro Vaughn Walker. Wilkin excitedly disclosed his new plans: he’ll be working with Joe Bennett leading up to the 2023 Olympia and goes into detail explaining why. Check it out below:

[Related: Bodybuilder Hunter Labrada: “Calves Are a Painful Muscle to Train”]

Why Wilkin Wants to Work with Coach Bennett
In the video above, Wilkin shared his excitement about the additional accountability that working with Bennett will provide in addition to improved programming.

I have someone looking over the shoulder. Somebody to provide feedback. [Bennett is] going to watch my training to level me up.

[/quote]
Besides improving his physique for the 2023 Olympia, Wilkin wants to work with Bennett to get his fans more involved with his workout. Coach Bennett tracks his client’s workouts through his training app, where people can follow along with different IFBB pros’ workouts, including two-time Classic Physique runner-up Terrence Ruffin.

[/quote]
[Related: Romina Basualdo Wins 2023 Grl Pwr Championships Bikini Division Show]

Wilkin says his workouts will be uploaded to Bennett’s workout app, so his audience can follow along with the movements leading up to the 2023 Olympia.

You can do the exact same things I’m doing all the way until the Olympia — same exercise, same rep schemes, [and] same intensifiers.

[/quote]
At the time of this article’s publication, Wilkin still has six months to prepare with Bennett before making his Olympia debut on Nov. 2-5 in Orlando, FL.

Featured image: @brett_wilkin on Instagram | photo by @grantromer on Instagram

Click here to view the article.

Back