Celtic warrior

beachbody

Here is a photo of a Greek sculpture of an ancient Celtic warrior committing suicide rather than surrendering to a Greek army. It is over 2000 years old. It shows what a beautiful physique these men had. The only physical training they did was practicing fighting. So this muscle development is all genetics. It is an accurate sculpture, because this is how the ancient Romans described them in 500BC. They said they were large in stature, impressive physiques with blond hair, fierce blue eyes and lily white skin. This is almost like a 2000 year old photograph of these magnificent people. They are gone now, they did not survive.

Attachments

• Celtic warrior 2.jpg
    Celtic warrior 2.jpg
    776.6 KB · Views: 10
I don't know that I would say that the only thing Celtic warriors did was fight. It is common among countless ancient cultures to have a group of men whose primary job was nothing but war, but I don't know if the Celts were among these types of people. I wouldn't doubt, however, that the men of their culture spent a fair amount of time preparing for battle. The Celts are an intriguing group of people, and I have always had a fascination with Druids which were the priests of their society. There are reports that the blue paint they used on their faces were filled with traces of chemicals that would produce hallucinations, but that is only speculation. I would imagine that chemicals like this would have two sides to it. The first is that it would be challenging to focus during war if one is hallucinating, but the other side is that it would make these people seem like madmen and ultimately scare the enemy.

Last edited:
there were also bands of vikings called bezerkers. It is said they took some kind of hullucinogenics (spell??) before
going into battle and even the other vikings said they were crazy. They usually won by the fear they put in the enemy.
The celts got around also. They used to trade in white slavery around Ireland, Scotland, Whales ect. Spread their seed
raping and pilligeing. Their Decendents walk among us. lol

Back