Dear Glen Whitestone

You guys got a metal station? The best Boston has is WAAF 107.3 but it's more of a "hard rock" station. That's about as heavy as it gets here. I'm jealous!

Its local though.. College shit so you cannot pick it up far. And sometimes like on Saturday mornings they will play christian rock so if your like Angel you will like it but I cannot picture listening to christian rock to get pumped to go workout while I slap myself in the face and bang my head against the steering wheel of my car.

*laughs* Do you like CREED???...they're a Christian band; some don't realize that. I get comments like you like Christian music???...I'll throw in a couple of CDs and they realize it's different than what most radio stations play...just have to find the right music!!!

I love you guys!! You always make me laugh!!!

Channel 810 is an all metal cable TV station, I wish we had an all metal radio station. I may just break down and get Sirius.

Fragments said:
Channel 810 is an all metal cable TV station, I wish we had an all metal radio station. I may just break down and get Sirius.

I love Sirius, got it in my new Jeep but it's officially the wife's car, it's awesome to be able to listen to Howard on the way to work and then get the replay on the way home or listen to that clown Bubba the Love Sponge. Danny Bonaducci has his own show this week from 1-4 but I keep missing it... he's a funny bastard too. Crazy but funny.

Sirius is great though because no matter what your mood you can find something to listen to. Gotta love channel 13 all Elvis, all the time, broadcasting live from Graceland 24 hours a day... lol.

By the way-Creed sucks! Thats my two. No offense if you like em, just not for me. Any band that does not do heroin is a joke!-Just kidding. But Creed is a has been bunch of Pouges. Defense for any of those fucks who ask me if I would like their money or something-answer-just walk on home boy! Pantera was a good one, You like their work Angel? You should buy an album-I am serious-I insist!

Pantera is pretty cool. I dig TOOL as well. I heard they are finally recording another album. I am not too much of a fan of A Perfect Circle. Kinda weird...

Glen Whitestone said:
By the way-Creed sucks! Thats my two. No offense if you like em, just not for me. Any band that does not do heroin is a joke!-Just kidding. But Creed is a has been bunch of Pouges. Defense for any of those fucks who ask me if I would like their money or something-answer-just walk on home boy! Pantera was a good one, You like their work Angel? You should buy an album-I am serious-I insist!

I agree...Creed does suck! Not because of their message, but they just don't sound good. To me, music has nothing to do with religion. Pantera is/was a great band! If anyone wants some heavy music to pound weights to...

Metallica
In Flames
Atreyu
Disturbed
Killswitch Engage
Pantera
Children of Bodom

Any I hate to disagree with everyone, but Tool sucks.

Creed sucked when they were playing in parking lots at Florida State and chicks were pissing in the bushes. I would like to see the lead singer of Creed and Fred Dunst fight still. Loser castrates himself while jerking off in a bed of barbed wire.

In Flames is releasing a new album on Tuesday so I'm psyched for that. 2006 also promises TOOL and Slayer each after 5 year breaks. I will admit that atheist lyrics get me more amped.

Anyone want to start a thread about religion? Very touchy. Just the shit I like to get deep into. But I will not start it, too many sick fucks out here today in the world. Just for saying that car bombing kids aint right I will get threats from somebody. It's a damb shame what the world is, or has come to. Still want to go on living in it but I sure would like to clean it up, no holds bared.

creed = studio band only

if you're a "rock" band and suck ass live...then you shouldnt be signed. Being able to perform live should be a prerequisite.

Fragments said:
In Flames is releasing a new album on Tuesday so I'm psyched for that.

I already burned a copy. Not as good as their older stuff but there's 3 or 4 really good songs..Vacuum and Come Clarity. Don't remember the others. Also playing in Worcester Ma on Feb 18. I'm def. going.

Back