Got more TriMix and this time there's no pain. This shit really works. I do not mind having to pay for this. It's well worth the cost. My wife is getting of once again. Praise the Lord for the medical field.

From wikipedia: Trimix is an injectable three-drug prescribed medication used to treat erectile dysfunction. The active ingredients in the mixture are usually alprostadil, papaverine, and phentolamine. The injection must be compounded by a pharmacy and administered via intracavernosal injection. (That means injected directly into your dick)

Yeah, this stuff can be brutal. I've tried it before and almost ended up having to go to the doc because it wouldn't go down after 4 hours. Luckily, the doc was available via phone, and he told me a simple trick--drink or take some
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]caffeine. Downed a coke, and within 10 minutes I had relief, lol. Caffeine restricts blood vessels so you definitely don't want to have any before sex. Damn trimix stuff works, but you better be prepared for the effects.[/FONT]

What I failed to share, and I am just on edge about it, is that I have heart issues. I had a couple of blockages removed a few months ago. I'm assuming I do have blood flow issues. I guess the life of mad sex is over. So sad, so very sad. I hope my wife of 34 years will stay with me.

I would talk with your cardiologist(s) about this. A fairly common issue with men with heart conditions. They should be able to help you.

Back