glut exercises

Don't know if it is mentioned here, but I use the swiss ball for glutes and a 10kg plate. I lie on the floor with my feet over the swiss ball, and a 10kg plate on my ab's (you may need heavier) and I dig my heels into the ball and lift my butt off the ground, hold for a count of five seconds and then lower back to the ground slowly. Repeat 14 more times and then rest a minute and do two more sets. It damn well hurts after a while I know that much.

LilBrat said:
If you're at home you can get on your hands and knees and kick your leg up and out.
If your at the gym, you can use an attachment to your ankle and kick out. (with a cable pull)

if you do this kick back at a 45 degree angle this will make it more efficient due to the way the muscle in your glutes run

shiko24

I'am to lazy to read what everyone wrote so if someone alreayd wrote this MY BAD ! i thnk low squats with light weght is good for ass devolpng (rember light weight is a realivte term whatever u can do 30 reps of in a row is light weight )and sisy squats ( i dont quite rember the form but ill check it up for ya if ou want .
deads too !

Those are all great exercises,but I think the real question is how many reps and sets does it take to really blast that damn fat off the booty!

Back