how much protien can you actually use?

what i dont get is how tha heck i am suppopse to consume so much when i can only consume 30grams at a time, i aint awake that long to consume all of that lol. And how many grams do yall get from a shake and how much from food?

body2see said:
-Try eating 50% of your daily calories immediately following your workout: this tends to help slow gainers break out of the phase.

QUOTE]

boy, that would have me from zero to puking in no time. :puke:

how many carbs/calories should i be taking in, never really kept up with either of those...but i will start whenever i get a number

body2see said:
You should be eating several small meals throughout the day...anywhere from 6-10.

How long do you suggest somone give for proper digestion? At minimum (2.5 IMO), 10 meals is 25 hours. There's not that many hours in a day, nor are you going to be able to grow if you wake up 3 times a night to make a meal.

keep in mind body2see recommends the "average" person digest 37g of protein... if you're working out hard and taxing your body and on cycle you're going to be able to handle much more. Some of my shakes have 50g the way I make them...

yea i was actually thinking about that just a second ago, and was wondering how someone could find time to eat 10 meals a day lol. hell i try, but rarly do i succeed.

I eat once in the middle of the night. I started that 20lbs ago.

I think middle of the night meals are almost necessary for ectos who want mass.

Back