How To Make Injectable Winstrol In Oil With Pictures

I don't use the water, I just place the vial in a frying pan, with a pin in it to relieve pressure.

The trick is to bring it up to heat, in the pan on the eye of the stove on high (don't get the eye hot, then put it in), then after it is done cut off heat and let it cool slowly, it usually takes 15 minutes.

I have no scientific reason behind this, it is something I have just found through trial and error.

mtwain,
Another thing I just thought of, water boils at 212 degrees, so that wouldn't be hot enough for your powder to melt.

I bet the pan method I use, will fix it right up.

You're right. I heated without using the water as you suggested.
Everything cleared up nicely. It only last about a day before it starts to cloud and settle but I don't shoot everyday. I alternate with orals. As I mentioned before, it was fine until I added BA. As I always heat up gear anyway to ease injection flow this won't be a problem.

Thanks again!

this fucking thread is ancient man lol

I'm looking into making oral winstrol. I would like to make winstrol in oil, but I guess the recipes are hit & miss lately.

I was given some advice on a recipe that seems really simple.

50 mg recipe:
1 gram of Stanozolol powder
1 ml of flavor (your choice)
38 ml of Oraplus

Has anyone tried the above recipe?

I've already seen the sticky on oral recipes from MuscleChemistry where peg 300 and ever clear is used.

*Has anyone recently tried basskiller winny in oil recipe with success?*

Back