Kali Muscle Claims to Eat 1 Meal a Day: ‘Everything We Learned is Fake’

Muscle Insider

Internet sensation Kali Muscle, real name Chuck Kirkendall, is on a mission to push back against the rampant use of steroids. After suffering a series of health challenges, he revamped his training and diet regimen to live a healthier life. In a recent Escaped Fitness interview, Muscle claimed he only eats one meal a day and argued against consuming too much food and bulking up.
Kali Muscle first rose to prominence for his massive build and brash personality online. Having grown up in challenging circumstances, Kali started working out as a teenager to channel his energy. He also grew up playing several different sports. Eventually, Kali found himself in trouble and got locked up in his college days but didn’t let the setback dictate his life.
Kali continued to train passionately behind bars with whatever equipment was available to him and managed to pack on the pounds before getting released in 2010. He had hopes of pursuing a career in bodybuilding and exploring the world of entertainment. He won the Mr. California contest in 2012 along with numerous appearances in music videos and more, which inspired fans given his respective Cinderella story.
In Jan. 2021, Kali joined forces with fellow social media influencer Big Boy for an intense training session at Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach, considered to be one of the Meccas of bodybuilding. The fitness stars progressed through the workout and crushed a massive set of 330-pound dumbbells made of solid gold. They later found themselves in an argument with the manager and were asked to leave the gym. Things didn’t end there as Kali nearly got into a fight outside the facility.
Kali Muscle / Instagram
Kali Muscle suffered a heart attack after his left artery was said to be 100% clogged in 2021. He was hospitalized but fortunately recovered. He used the experience to change his daily routine and started cleaning up his diet for longevity. A week later, Muscle issued a stark warning to bodybuilders to not ignore the warning signs their bodies might give them. He also blamed the health scare on plaque build-up in the artery from years of eating junk food and taking gear.
The 48-year-old laid out the dangers of bodybuilding in another cautionary message in April 2022. He admitted he used to avoid blood tests and health checkups due to a fear of finding out an issue. Then, he labeled bodybuilding as the unhealthiest sport because Open athletes pursue bigger physiques.

Kali Muscle revealed how he started using gear with an off-season stack he utilized during his days of competing on stage in May 2022. While he’s not sure if steroids were the sole reason for his heart attack, he’s convinced they certainly played a role in exacerbating the condition.
Last August, Kali encouraged people to avoid competing in bodybuilding shows. He argued against bodybuilders appearing to be healthy. Then went as far as to label the competitors ‘test dummies’ that are jeopardizing their health in the sport.
Kali regretted ever getting into competitive bodybuilding after a health checkup last October. He bashed rising Men’s Open sensation Andrew Jacked and former Arnold Classic champ Nick Walker for risking their health to improve their physiques.
Kali Muscle claims to eat 1 meal a day, pushes back against bulking
In a recent YouTube video, Kali Muscle shared his thoughts on consuming too much food and bulking up. He argued against the lessons he learned about nutrition while competing.
“Everything we learned to me is fake,” said Kali. “We used to laugh at people who take supplements in prison. We ate tuna, top ramen, mackerel, and peanut butter, that’s what did it though all those bad carbs.
“It’s big now. Everybody’s starting to wake up. I’m starting to see on social media what we’ve been told we need we don’t like six meals a day, four or three a day. I’ve been on this regimen since I had my heart attack. I’m down to 195 and I love it. Crazy shredded and don’t have to depend on food.”
“We’re just caught up in this culture that bigger is better. No. Let’s go look at some people that’s 80, 90, or 100 years old. They not fat, over muscular or buff.”
Kali claims to eat 1 meal a day
Kali claimed he consumes one meal a day or two at most while avoiding supplements.
“One meal a day, two max. I’m scared of all [supplements]. I’m scared of ingesting anything.”
In Nov. 2022, Kali Muscle opened up about his reasons for retiring from bodybuilding. He believes he could’ve ended up dead if he would’ve taken the steroids recommended to him by top coaches. He stressed the need for competitors to prioritize their health instead of focusing on pleasing judges.
The outspoken fitness influencer reinforced one of his most important messages in the latest offering and will help fans reconsider their goals. In addition, his 1-meal diet plan certainly raises some eyebrows as well.
RELATED: Kali Muscle: Here Is Why I Lost All My Muscle Size
You can watch the full video below.

Read also:

Published: 3 June, 2023 | 1:27 PM EDT

Internet sensation Kali Muscle, real name Chuck Kirkendall, is on a mission to push back against the rampant use of steroids. After suffering a series of health challenges, he revamped his training and diet regimen to live a healthier life. In a recent Escaped Fitness interview, Muscle claimed he only eats one meal a day and argued against consuming too much food and bulking up.

Kali Muscle first rose to prominence for his massive build and brash personality online. Having grown up in challenging circumstances, Kali started working out as a teenager to channel his energy. He also grew up playing several different sports. Eventually, Kali found himself in trouble and got locked up in his college days but didn’t let the setback dictate his life.

Kali continued to train passionately behind bars with whatever equipment was available to him and managed to pack on the pounds before getting released in 2010. He had hopes of pursuing a career in bodybuilding and exploring the world of entertainment. He won the Mr. California contest in 2012 along with numerous appearances in music videos and more, which inspired fans given his respective Cinderella story.

In Jan. 2021, Kali joined forces with fellow social media influencer Big Boy for an intense training session at Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach, considered to be one of the Meccas of bodybuilding. The fitness stars progressed through the workout and crushed a massive set of 330-pound dumbbells made of solid gold. They later found themselves in an argument with the manager and were asked to leave the gym. Things didn’t end there as Kali nearly got into a fight outside the facility.

89bravvkycw-750x422-1.jpg
Kali Muscle / Instagram
Kali Muscle suffered a heart attack after his left artery was said to be 100% clogged in 2021. He was hospitalized but fortunately recovered. He used the experience to change his daily routine and started cleaning up his diet for longevity. A week later, Muscle issued a stark warning to bodybuilders to not ignore the warning signs their bodies might give them. He also blamed the health scare on plaque build-up in the artery from years of eating junk food and taking gear.

The 48-year-old laid out the dangers of bodybuilding in another cautionary message in April 2022. He admitted he used to avoid blood tests and health checkups due to a fear of finding out an issue. Then, he labeled bodybuilding as the unhealthiest sport because Open athletes pursue bigger physiques.

Kali Muscle revealed how he started using gear with an off-season stack he utilized during his days of competing on stage in May 2022. While he’s not sure if steroids were the sole reason for his heart attack, he’s convinced they certainly played a role in exacerbating the condition.

Last August, Kali encouraged people to avoid competing in bodybuilding shows. He argued against bodybuilders appearing to be healthy. Then went as far as to label the competitors ‘test dummies’ that are jeopardizing their health in the sport.

Kali regretted ever getting into competitive bodybuilding after a health checkup last October. He bashed rising Men’s Open sensation Andrew Jacked and former Arnold Classic champ Nick Walker for risking their health to improve their physiques.

Kali Muscle claims to eat 1 meal a day, pushes back against bulking
In a recent YouTube video, Kali Muscle shared his thoughts on consuming too much food and bulking up. He argued against the lessons he learned about nutrition while competing.

“Everything we learned to me is fake,” said Kali. “We used to laugh at people who take supplements in prison. We ate tuna, top ramen, mackerel, and peanut butter, that’s what did it though all those bad carbs.

“It’s big now. Everybody’s starting to wake up. I’m starting to see on social media what we’ve been told we need we don’t like six meals a day, four or three a day. I’ve been on this regimen since I had my heart attack. I’m down to 195 and I love it. Crazy shredded and don’t have to depend on food.”

“We’re just caught up in this culture that bigger is better. No. Let’s go look at some people that’s 80, 90, or 100 years old. They not fat, over muscular or buff.”

[/quote]
Kali claims to eat 1 meal a day
Kali claimed he consumes one meal a day or two at most while avoiding supplements.

“One meal a day, two max. I’m scared of all [supplements]. I’m scared of ingesting anything.”

[/quote]
In Nov. 2022, Kali Muscle opened up about his reasons for retiring from bodybuilding. He believes he could’ve ended up dead if he would’ve taken the steroids recommended to him by top coaches. He stressed the need for competitors to prioritize their health instead of focusing on pleasing judges.

The outspoken fitness influencer reinforced one of his most important messages in the latest offering and will help fans reconsider their goals. In addition, his 1-meal diet plan certainly raises some eyebrows as well.

RELATED: Kali Muscle: Here Is Why I Lost All My Muscle Size

You can watch the full video below.

Read also:

Published: 3 June, 2023 | 1:27 PM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back