Logan Paul Challenged by Bradley Martyn to ‘No Cameras Fight,’ “Come To My Gym”

Muscle Insider

Two of YouTube’s top personalities are ready to square up in a fight, whether it be boxing or behind closed doors. After Logan Paul offered to ‘humble’ Bradley Martyn in a Puerto Rico sparring match, Martyn fired back with his own idea. He challenged Logan to fight at his home gym Zoo Culture with no cameras.
Martyn sports a hulking physique and likes to test his strength, though sometimes to his misfortune. He’s a fixture in the fitness community and is known for hosting major productions on YouTube like The Full Send Podcast and Bradley Martyn’s Raw Talk. Given his knack for communication and drawing the best out of his guests, Martyn has become a fan-favorite in the industry.

Logan Paul has also built a wildly successful social media following, which includes millions on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. In addition, he’s made multiple appearances in the WWE. During a recent Impaulsive Podcast, Paul took shots at Martyn after Bradley said he could beat Nate Diaz or boxer Devin Haney in a street fight.
Logan Paul Wants to ‘Humble’ Bradley Martyn in Sparring Match, Says He’s ‘Desperate For Clicks’
In response to Martyn saying he could take the famous Stockton native in a fight, Diaz had a simple answer:

“Bro, you’re a podcaster,” Diaz laughed.

While speaking together, Bradley commented that he hoped to see Jake ‘get his ass beat’ by Nate. After hearing Bradley’s remarks, Logan Paul called out Martyn for a sparring match in Puerto Rico.
“Even the way you are talking about street fighting Nate, you’re not going to beat Nate Diaz in a street fight. You’re a well-versed guy, you’re not a guy who has to create beefs to be cool or relevant, especially when it comes to Jake. You’re cool with us, [Jake] is in the family and you’ve even said yourself that you like him. Why say that? Are you searching for clicks?”
“Bradley, you gotta be humbled. That’s what you need. It doesn’t sound like you’ve had it yet and I will invite you to Puerto Rico to spar with me to be humbled…Bradley, if you’re serious, I’m inviting you to Puerto Rico to promote my next upcoming fight and I will spar you and I will fu**ing humble your ass,” Logan Paul said on episode 25 of Impaulsive.

Martyn responded to Logan with revised terms for their potential fight.
“Logan Paul talking about clicks n views and I’m lame. This coming from the guy who filmed a dead body for views & all of a sudden I’m reaching for views? The same reason u even call me out is for the same purpose…VIEWS. In your own words…“To promote my fight coming up”. But when I did it in my content I’m lame?
Also to defend ur brother, your the guy who at every turn with KSl you don’t have his back and you own brother even feels as though u don’t.. & that’s from his own words, me wanting to see someone get memed and liking someone can both co-exist. AND speaking about clicks and views, fk all that, come to my gym no cameras no content..we can just fight in front of zoo culture.” Bradley Martyn shared.

Logan Paul talking about clicks n views and I'm lame. This coming from the guy who filmed a dead body for views & all of a sudden I’m reaching for views? The same reason u even call me out is for the same purpose…VIEWS. In your own words…“To promote my fight coming up”. But…
— Bradley Martyn (@BradleyMartyn) July 26, 2023

Should they actually meet in the ring, Martyn would enjoy a significant size advantage over Paul given his weight of around 260 pounds. Meanwhile, Paul’s walk-around weight hovers in the 205-pound area. It should be noted, ‘The Maverick’ has legitimate combat sports experience. In 2021, Paul shared the boxing ring with legend Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather in an exhibition match.
Unusual fight arrangements seem to be the norm in 2023. Over the last few months, the new Twitter owner Elon Musk, and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg have laid out terms to fight each other. With both parties seemingly interested, fans might be in for a big treat. According to UFC President Dana White, Musk and Zuckerberg are ‘dead serious’ about fighting.
Musk has transformed his body and lost 20 pounds with the help of periodic fasting. Zuckerberg also has kept tabs on his fitness with participation in Brazilian jiu-jitsu tournaments and combat sports lessons with UFC champions such as Israel Adesanya and Alexander Volkanovski.
RELATED: Bradley Martyn Breaks Down Horrific Gym Mishap That Left Him Needing 10 Stitches
With Bradley Martyn and Logan Paul’s feud heating up, fans are jumping to pick sides. Time will tell if they meet in the ring and if Martyn can deliver in a fight without traditional combat sports experience.
Published: 27 July, 2023 | 1:39 PM EDT

Collage-Maker-27-Jul-2023-01-06-PM-6234.jpg
Two of YouTube’s top personalities are ready to square up in a fight, whether it be boxing or behind closed doors. After Logan Paul offered to ‘humble’ Bradley Martyn in a Puerto Rico sparring match, Martyn fired back with his own idea. He challenged Logan to fight at his home gym Zoo Culture with no cameras.

Martyn sports a hulking physique and likes to test his strength, though sometimes to his misfortune. He’s a fixture in the fitness community and is known for hosting major productions on YouTube like The Full Send Podcast and Bradley Martyn’s Raw Talk. Given his knack for communication and drawing the best out of his guests, Martyn has become a fan-favorite in the industry.

Logan Paul has also built a wildly successful social media following, which includes millions on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. In addition, he’s made multiple appearances in the WWE. During a recent Impaulsive Podcast, Paul took shots at Martyn after Bradley said he could beat Nate Diaz or boxer Devin Haney in a street fight.

Logan Paul Wants to ‘Humble’ Bradley Martyn in Sparring Match, Says He’s ‘Desperate For Clicks’
In response to Martyn saying he could take the famous Stockton native in a fight, Diaz had a simple answer:

“Bro, you’re a podcaster,” Diaz laughed.

[/quote]
While speaking together, Bradley commented that he hoped to see Jake ‘get his ass beat’ by Nate. After hearing Bradley’s remarks, Logan Paul called out Martyn for a sparring match in Puerto Rico.

“Even the way you are talking about street fighting Nate, you’re not going to beat Nate Diaz in a street fight. You’re a well-versed guy, you’re not a guy who has to create beefs to be cool or relevant, especially when it comes to Jake. You’re cool with us, [Jake] is in the family and you’ve even said yourself that you like him. Why say that? Are you searching for clicks?”

“Bradley, you gotta be humbled. That’s what you need. It doesn’t sound like you’ve had it yet and I will invite you to Puerto Rico to spar with me to be humbled…Bradley, if you’re serious, I’m inviting you to Puerto Rico to promote my next upcoming fight and I will spar you and I will fu**ing humble your ass,” Logan Paul said on episode 25 of Impaulsive.

[/quote]

Martyn responded to Logan with revised terms for their potential fight.

“Logan Paul talking about clicks n views and I’m lame. This coming from the guy who filmed a dead body for views & all of a sudden I’m reaching for views? The same reason u even call me out is for the same purpose…VIEWS. In your own words…“To promote my fight coming up”. But when I did it in my content I’m lame?

Also to defend ur brother, your the guy who at every turn with KSl you don’t have his back and you own brother even feels as though u don’t.. & that’s from his own words, me wanting to see someone get memed and liking someone can both co-exist. AND speaking about clicks and views, fk all that, come to my gym no cameras no content..we can just fight in front of zoo culture.” Bradley Martyn shared.

[/quote]

Logan Paul talking about clicks n views and I'm lame. This coming from the guy who filmed a dead body for views & all of a sudden I’m reaching for views? The same reason u even call me out is for the same purpose…VIEWS. In your own words…“To promote my fight coming up”. But…

— Bradley Martyn (@BradleyMartyn) July 26, 2023

[/quote]

Should they actually meet in the ring, Martyn would enjoy a significant size advantage over Paul given his weight of around 260 pounds. Meanwhile, Paul’s walk-around weight hovers in the 205-pound area. It should be noted, ‘The Maverick’ has legitimate combat sports experience. In 2021, Paul shared the boxing ring with legend Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather in an exhibition match.

Unusual fight arrangements seem to be the norm in 2023. Over the last few months, the new Twitter owner Elon Musk, and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg have laid out terms to fight each other. With both parties seemingly interested, fans might be in for a big treat. According to UFC President Dana White, Musk and Zuckerberg are ‘dead serious’ about fighting.

Musk has transformed his body and lost 20 pounds with the help of periodic fasting. Zuckerberg also has kept tabs on his fitness with participation in Brazilian jiu-jitsu tournaments and combat sports lessons with UFC champions such as Israel Adesanya and Alexander Volkanovski.

RELATED: Bradley Martyn Breaks Down Horrific Gym Mishap That Left Him Needing 10 Stitches

With Bradley Martyn and Logan Paul’s feud heating up, fans are jumping to pick sides. Time will tell if they meet in the ring and if Martyn can deliver in a fight without traditional combat sports experience.

Published: 27 July, 2023 | 1:39 PM EDT

Click here to view the article.

Back