Quadruple Hubcap Burger AAS and food cravings.

So I was watching a rerun of MvF today and the hubcap burger episode from little Rock was on. So the quadruple hubcap weighs around 4lbs. I have eaten a one pound cheese burger(weight after cooked) before. I felt pretty tired after words and pretty stuffed. Granted I had a bowl of chilli and homemade chips with it. I felt kinda bad for a few hours afterwards so I went to the health club for a sweat. My sweat was like, not clear, it was semi milky looking. After I did like 2 sweat sessions I felt better and my sweat was clearing up. I am not a big red meat eater. I get tired and get a little anxiety when I eat red meat.

My question to you guys is how much red meat have you eating at one sitting and do you feel any discomfort when you eat red meat in general. I'm talking mainly ground beef products. A good steak doesn't affect me like burgers do. So I'm thinking it's the fat content or the quality of the beef and how it was killed.

I did have a double butterburger with WISCONSIN cheese(no mayo) 2 days ago from culvers and it did go down like butter. That was after I worked out and before I shoveled snow so it went to a good cause.

Any preference towards red meat or chicken or pig products while on a cycle? Do certain aas make you crave different foods? I've heard of equipoise making you crave maga carbs thats about it.

Back