Secrets of Giants (with Alyssa Ages)

Muscle Insider

Today I’m talking to author Alyssa Ages, who recently released a book called Secrets of Giants: A Journey to Uncover the True Meaning of Strength. She’s also a strength athlete herself, and in this book, she spoke with dozens of people around the strength community: lifters, writers, journalists, even organizers, etc. It’s a look into how strength impacts...
The post Secrets of Giants (with Alyssa Ages) appeared first on BarBend.

Today I’m talking to author Alyssa Ages, who recently released a book called Secrets of Giants: A Journey to Uncover the True Meaning of Strength. She’s also a strength athlete herself, and in this book, she spoke with dozens of people around the strength community: lifters, writers, journalists, even organizers, etc. It’s a look into how strength impacts our lives and how it can push us past our barriers in all aspects of society. And here’s the fun part: I’m actually quoted a couple times in the book! This is the exact sort of book and journey listeners of this podcast will love.

BB-Thumbnail-Alyssa-Ages-1024x576-1.jpg

In this episode of the BarBend Podcast, host David Thomas Tao talks to Alyssa Ages about:

• A “midlife crisis odyssey” into the journey of strength(2:10)

• The pandemic black market run by “Johnny Plates” (6:00)

• What’s the real human relationship with strength? (12:00)

• Alyssa’s most memorable interviews (17:00)

• Overcoming personal roadblocks through strength journeys (21:00)

Relevant links and further reading:

The post Secrets of Giants (with Alyssa Ages) appeared first on BarBend.

Click here to view the article.

Back