Seeking upcoming, "fat-body" Cycle Advice friends!

Yeah, I'm just busting his balls a bit, but in all fairness, I did indeed as you said, leave a very detailed description of the aforementioned situation, with absolutely zero feedback, etc. I'll be fine without his input, but what I find amusing is that he is online, and I looked at his post history, and every single post he has made, he says the EXACT same thing, in saying he needs "stats," etc. first before he can comment, and each time, the OP/thread started has responded as asked, with their current, respective details, and he literally NEVER comes back to help; I just find that weird as shit, but who knows maybe I'm just an asshat LOL?!

-b.
Yep that is a bit strange. It annoys me when people just want to know your stats to give advice. Everyone's body is so different. You have different blood types, genetics, and body types. Not to mention years at the gym the body is so much different with muscle mass, composition, etc.

Being that this thread I started is about significant fat loss, amongst other facets of my health & fitness, what do you all think about "GW1516?"

-b.

imo , your goal of AAS use at this point should be mainly as an anti-catabolic , you just want to use compounds that help you maintain muscle mass while in a calorie deficit . At a later point once your BF% is down then you can stack AAS and get more muscular and stronger.
Some AAS are better anti-cataboics then others. Eg. Tren and Primobolan are way better anti-catabolics then test or masteron. This is mainly due to their nutrient partitioning abilities.

Personally I'd run Low dose test, moderate dose Tren, high dose Primobolan. This will be very anti-catabolic and help you hold onto muscle while you go into a calorie deficit and up your cardio .. being you'll be holding onto muscle with these compounds it would be a good time to add in T3 (which is catabolic) as well.

Thats all you need to get started . you do NOT want to play all your cards at once, otherwise you'll quickly hit a plateau and have no room to progress. so start simple then later on start implementing more.
example - start with a cycle similar to what I laid out , then add T3 .. start with only 3x per week cardio while in a 500 calorie deficit .. as you progress with that protocol and hit the wall then do 3x week cardio along with 2 days per week fasted cardio .. then after that drop the carbs and go Keto or at least carb cycling .. then weeks after that when progress slows down then go in an 800 calorie deficit and perhaps add Yohimbe to your fasted cardio .. then add in HGH Frag with cardio and do it 6x per week .. etc. etc..

see how there is a progression here , don't play all your cards at once , leave room for progressions to happen .

as for the basics of the cycle to start
200mg test
350mg tren
700mg primo
50mg T3

If primo is too pricey to run for that long, then switch it out with EQ at 800mg, or you can run VAR at 40-60mg per day (which is one of the only anabolics that has been shown to have some direct lipolysis effects .. but VAR is something you can save as a 'card' to play later on as well)

hope that helps

imo , your goal of AAS use at this point should be mainly as an anti-catabolic , you just want to use compounds that help you maintain muscle mass while in a calorie deficit . At a later point once your BF% is down then you can stack AAS and get more muscular and stronger.
Some AAS are better anti-cataboics then others. Eg. Tren and Primobolan are way better anti-catabolics then test or masteron. This is mainly due to their nutrient partitioning abilities.

Personally I'd run Low dose test, moderate dose Tren, high dose Primobolan. This will be very anti-catabolic and help you hold onto muscle while you go into a calorie deficit and up your cardio .. being you'll be holding onto muscle with these compounds it would be a good time to add in T3 (which is catabolic) as well.

Thats all you need to get started . you do NOT want to play all your cards at once, otherwise you'll quickly hit a plateau and have no room to progress. so start simple then later on start implementing more.
example - start with a cycle similar to what I laid out , then add T3 .. start with only 3x per week cardio while in a 500 calorie deficit .. as you progress with that protocol and hit the wall then do 3x week cardio along with 2 days per week fasted cardio .. then after that drop the carbs and go Keto or at least carb cycling .. then weeks after that when progress slows down then go in an 800 calorie deficit and perhaps add Yohimbe to your fasted cardio .. then add in HGH Frag with cardio and do it 6x per week .. etc. etc..

see how there is a progression here , don't play all your cards at once , leave room for progressions to happen .

as for the basics of the cycle to start
200mg test
350mg tren
700mg primo
50mg T3

If primo is too pricey to run for that long, then switch it out with EQ at 800mg, or you can run VAR at 40-60mg per day (which is one of the only anabolics that has been shown to have some direct lipolysis effects .. but VAR is something you can save as a 'card' to play later on as well)

hope that helps

Fucking awesome response man, really appreciate all the input!

I will definitely run something similar to what you have laid out here "brehhhhhh!"

Thanks again,
-b.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. Your ava. is crazy, no homo lol...

Like, your arms, shoulders, chest in relative comparison to waist is fucking nuts HAHA; if that's you (which I'm sure it is) you are definitely doing something right LOL!

Later on,
-b.

Back