Snow Hammered Us!

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Woke up this morning to 8-10 inches of snow, lol, couldn't open the front door it was high! Now its sleeting and then its going back to snow tonight!

Anyone else caught in this shit! They said its 10 states wide and long, so I'm assuming a lot of u are in the same boat, were also in a State of Emergency , so roads and businesses are all closed!

Anyhow, kind of sucks as this is the 10 snow event of the season, way took many for me

Yeah man, started snowing yesterday around 1 and we got 8 inches last night and supposed to get some more today. Fuk snow and sleet, im ready for some hot weather.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing I own 4 4wheel drive vehicles

Man.. I planned on laying out today and getting some color. No snow, but it's like 55*. I don't remember the last time I've seen snow.

Dude you suck lol jk brother, I wish I lived somewhere that never has snow.

I would say that you would change your mind, but CH3N02 is the same way. He hates the cold and the snow and loves Fl. I just don't like it here.
I'm sure I'll have times when I'm sick of the snow at some point, but here we flood once or twice a year and vehicles (other than our new 4x4 diesels) can't get in our out. It was a bitch when we both had Vettes.

we got about 7 inches here, for the south that's pretty impressive...

gonna make a snow woman tits and all

We got around 16 inches here. We've had snow on the ground for the last 5 weeks solid. So all in all on the ground right now there's places that have 30 plus inches. That's not counting the snow drifts that may be 4 foot high in some spots. I'm tired of this shit, I like to get it all at once to get it out of the way or none at all. This cap of getting a snow storm once a week for 5 weeks straight is really pissing me off.

Presser you live in a state of pussies, we haven't been under a state of emergency yet!!!

We got 12 inches here in the App. mountains. Truck tire went flat had to dig it out just to fix it. Froze my ass off..

Back