Unit measurements ?

guardianactual

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Ok I'm doing to the 10 line that's 10 clicks or IUs right? bc I'm using MT2 10mg reconned in 4ml of BW I pull to the 10 which is 250mcg right? I ask bc I was told that I should be eoing clicks wtf is that? I've used the 10 line for everything HGH peptides etc... Now I'm told it's wrong... While MT2 isnt my concern IF I use insulin I cant do too much obviously... I wanna make sure I get the measurements right jic... little paranoid...

Attachments

• terumo-insulin-syringe__65426_std.jpg
    terumo-insulin-syringe__65426_std.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
you have to do the math bro if you diluted 10mg in 4ml, then you have 2.5mg per ml. The slin pin filled up is one ml. so if you pull up to the 10 mark which is 1/10th, then thats 1/10th of 2.5mg or 2,500mcg which is 250mcgs at the 10 mark.

Thats the math, so if thats what you were doing then its right, if not then its wrong lol

That's what I figured... He said that then I found this " The biggest way to fuck up insulin is incorrect measurement. If I tell you to take 5 units of insulin and you load up 5cc’s as you would a steroid shot, or even load up 5 units as you would a GH shot, you are probably going to die. 5 units of insulin means 5 tiny little lines or “clicks” on an insulin syringe. It will look like hardly anything in the needle, this is powerful shit and it doesn’t take much at all to do it’s job." and it made me question my measurements...
</br>
</br> Can't understand the difference between 5iu of insulin & 5iu of GH my only thought is like IU in terms of dose/ml like Test E is 250mg/ml but can be 500mg/ml and it all depends on how it's made... I know GH has different strengths I assume slin's all the same to keep it safe & accurate. With all slin I assume just pull to the 5-8 mark... Overly cautions.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I figured... He said that then I found this " The biggest way to fuck up insulin is incorrect measurement. If I tell you to take 5 units of insulin and you load up 5cc’s as you would a steroid shot, or even load up 5 units as you would a GH shot, you are probably going to die. 5 units of insulin means 5 tiny little lines or “clicks” on an insulin syringe. It will look like hardly anything in the needle, this is powerful shit and it doesn’t take much at all to do it’s job." and it made me question my measurements...
</br>
</br> Can't understand the difference between 5iu of insulin & 5iu of GH my only thought is like IU in terms of dose/ml like Test E is 250mg/ml but can be 500mg/ml and it all depends on how it's made... I know GH has different strengths I assume slin's all the same to keep it safe & accurate. With all slin I assume just pull to the 5-8 mark... Overly cautions.

Back