What brand of protein/creatine do y'all take? (there's so many)

Slice07

Never bought any whey protein or creatine before. Well i think once in high school but that's it. I did a search and there is just so many to choose from. Not really worried about cost, just looking for a good product. A whey protein and creatine mix looks nice. Save me the time of buying separate jugs and combining them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Human Evolution brutha!! High quality supplements and the owner is a very good freind to MuscleChemistry and personal freind of mine ! He's an ifbb pro and sells high quality supplements

Human Evolution Supplements

Last edited:
Dymatize ISO 100. 0 cholesterol and the proper % of BCAA's in it. Lately has gotten more expensive. Still cheaper per 25 grams of protein than steak or turkey.

I like dymatize elite. You can get 5lbs for like 34$ at my local shop. Sometimes I get shortdated products from a.site that sells supps pretty cheap. Last buy was gaspari isolate protien fot 12$ its been good to me thus far

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

I like dymatize elite. You can get 5lbs for like 34$ at my local shop. Sometimes I get shortdated products from a.site that sells supps pretty cheap. Last buy was gaspari isolate protien fot 12$ its been good to me thus far

As far creatine goes bulk powder is your best bet.. i like creatine hcl and krealkiline.. but just get the better buy cause in the end it all does the samething pretty much.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

I use to always use the same product. Optimum Nutrition. Now is just buy what's on sale. Usually Muscle Pharm or Cytosport from Costco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back