MC vs the rest

guardianactual

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I posted my cycle up a few MONTHS ago over on another forum just now got a reply! 1st of way to help others great reps n admins... 2. I was criticised for my anavar being at 100mg I was legit told 15mg! 15 does this rep know what var is? 15 is fine 4 the ladies but 178 lb guy? I replied 50-100 is more of a guy dose.. he throw up medpub... medpub.. !!! fine for abstract half answer clinical that deal w/ HIV patients using var I'm not thank god HIV laden. I of course unsub the site as I SEE NO REASON dealing w/ steroid gurus 100 lbs over weight or they weigh 100 total talkin bout AAS like they use it when they r too fuckin lazy to pick up a weigh as it'll interfere w/ their donut eating! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH And for ghe record LMAO I'm not related to Presser... I just tend to be like minded w/ him on some things LMAO
</br>
</br> So to all MC members Admin & reps I'm happy I found a forum that not only has knowledge & experience but doesn't sit at home eating bon bon painting their nails & talkin bout shit they no shit about! Thanks y'all for the good QUICK answers & post y'all been a great help adding to my knowledge!

yeah thats pretty funny bro, sad but funny! Sad in that people are listening to guys like this! Funny in that, well that shit made me laugh!

Bro I was on a uk site lastweek and this guy talking about 2g of test a week..I checked out his pics. His chest was FULL of acne from shoulder to shoulder and he looked like he had the body of a 17 year old..he was 22 and on 2g of test a week..where do u even go from there at 22 and on 2g of test..god save us all..I dont know why I even bother..yeah he was brewing some nice combo's and was a chemistry graduate and knew his stuff..but you could tell if I said anything i would of been flamed outa that board so fast..

Bro I was on a uk site lastweek and this guy talking about 2g of test a week..I checked out his pics. His chest was FULL of acne from shoulder to shoulder and he looked like he had the body of a 17 year old..he was 22 and on 2g of test a week..where do u even go from there at 22 and on 2g of test..god save us all..I dont know why I even bother..yeah he was brewing some nice combo's and was a chemistry graduate and knew his stuff..but you could tell if I said anything i would of been flamed outa that board so fast..

thats why i don't bother going anywhere else but here! and if ur 22yrs old and on 2grams of testosterone per week and look like a 17 year old boy , then your likely going to fuck urself up for LIFE! YES LIFE!

Well to be fair to him he did have good legs..but the rest was poor..and I agree with you whole hearted. .but like I said whats the point in trying to even talk to them when most of them are doing the same shit..sheep following sheep..

I spent the past 2 and a half years trolling other sites without signing up to any of them unless the site made me register just to read a thread or article. But, when I found MuscleChemistry, I found my home. So glad I did!!! ;)

2g of test jeeez , at age of 22 I think only 500 g would do wonder uff ,

Right I have been on plenty of sites and would have to say this site contains some of the most helpfull info and peeps I've run across on any site.
I feel I found a place where you can actually use the advice you get without having to research the advice to make sure thats legit lololo

Most of the time if I post something, its something I've personally experienced or personally know someone who has. Not always, but quite a lot... ;)

right i have been on plenty of sites and would have to say this site contains some of the most helpfull info and peeps i've run across on any site.
i feel i found a place where you can actually use the advice you get without having to research the advice to make sure thats legit lololo

thats hilarious actually!

I heard every bullshit story u could imagine, I am a member of like 7 forums... Most I swear r 13 year olds! And the logs are terrible! I'm glad Demigods log is set up as well as it is bc the last logs I saw on dimethbold were useless... 2g of test a week smh.... if he was pro or fuggin huge fine LMAO.

A lot of guys on other sites seem to use their doses as a justification for their ridiculous beliefs.
I honestly can't remember the last time I posted on another site. I've been lurking around this site since 07. In that time I've put on about 40 lean pounds.... and I had already won two shows as a light heavy at the time.

Got an email again on an old post stating "SERM PCTs are unnecessary. They are for breast cancer not ur balls old school bbers like arnold didnt use them & they had no problems. stop telling everyone about serms." I read the replies LMAO the 1 replied "try it bruh, see how u feel after a cycle u should be fine w a natty t booster lol" Most guys did mock him & a few called his post bullshit... But why the f do the reps allow those troll post? Have to be trolls right? Moreso why do they have SO many trolls. I haven't seen troll posts on here thank god... I don't mind so jokes n shit but bs that could really screw up a newbs first cycle irks me.

This place has a real strong atmosphere of intelligence. Even when were all screwing around you can tell that there is a lot of knowledgable educated people on here. No other board is even close

This place has a real strong atmosphere of intelligence. Even when were all screwing around you can tell that there is a lot of knowledgable educated people on here. No other board is even close

your so right, sometimes I'm blown away by the big words you guys use like "atmosphere, and intelligence" lol, i do crack me up! but your dead right for reals my nigga, does that make me sound smart?

Back