Currently using clen, while everyone is wearing jackets these days, for me t shirt is enough :) It really would be great stuff in middle of winter, better than having flask with whiskey :))

Currently using clen, while everyone is wearing jackets these days, for me t shirt is enough :) It really would be great stuff in middle of winter, better than having flask with whiskey :))

tren ace is my flask of whiskey lol, i could walk around naked in a winter snow storm , crazy

tren ace is my flask of whiskey lol, i could walk around naked in a winter snow storm , crazy

LMAO!! Speaking of which, should I simply use Tren Ace or should I do the clen/T3 combo to shred after the Tren cycle? I am curious of the Clen/T3 cycle is good for 40+ year olds.

Don't want to start a new thread so I'll post here....again. I'm in my 2nd week of Clen. I'm up to 120 mcg and feel no sides at all. The only sides I felt were last week going from 40 mcg to 60 mcg and that was only for a few minutes. Felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. LOL. Since then, it has been all good. I've always been able to handle stims well.

So my question is would it make that much of difference to go up to 140mcg and then max out at 160 mcg? I'm going two weeks off and then two more weeks back on and off twice more for a total of 6 weeks on/off (12weeks total).

Opinions on going higher than 120mcg? Like I said, no sides whatsoever....... getting stronger on my lifts while eating in a deficit. LOL.

Last edited:
I did the same. I think as long as your body is handling it it shouldn't hurt. Everyone's body is different and there's a lot of different clen too.

Went up to 140mcg this morning and no sides. LMAO. 160mcg in the morning? Why not?! i'll probably stop there......or should I stop at 140 mcg? I know my clen is legit stuff made by Balkin Pharmaceuticals. Like I said earlier, I've always been very stim tolerant.

Presser, where are you at bro?? Need your input! lol

Last edited:
Went up to 140mcg this morning and no sides. LMAO. 160mcg in the morning? Why not?! i'll probably stop there......or should I stop at 140 mcg? I know my clen is legit stuff made by Balkin Pharmaceuticals. Like I said earlier, I've always been very stim tolerant.

sorry I'm here big guy, and I don't mess with clenbuterol, i take ECA stacks, clen is too strong for my liking! As for you continuing to ramp up, I suppose as long as your tolerating it, then theirs no issues!

Have you been losing weight? fat? keeping track of your body stats at all?

i replied above bro, where you at ? lol

i replied above bro, where you at ? lol

Yo! I started my 2 weeks back on this past Sunday. I'm back up to 140mcg as of this morning still with no sides. I think I'm just going to stick with that. I don't think going up to 160mcg would make that big of a difference. I've been tracking my weight and taking measurements. I'm losing fat while strength is slightly increasing. I think my strength might have gone up more on ECA a few months ago though while still losing fat. LOL.

Yo! I started my 2 weeks back on this past Sunday. I'm back up to 140mcg as of this morning still with no sides. I think I'm just going to stick with that. I don't think going up to 160mcg would make that big of a difference. I've been tracking my weight and taking measurements. I'm losing fat while strength is slightly increasing. I think my strength might have gone up more on ECA a few months ago though while still losing fat. LOL.

YOU CANT BEAT THAT COMBO BRO! MOST PEROPLE WOULD LOVE TO LOSE FAT WHILE STILL GAINING STRENGTH

Bump for the soon to be shredded, if not already, masses. Figured there's some solid info here and been seeing a lot of cutting going on lately lol

Bump for the soon to be shredded, if not already, masses. Figured there's some solid info here and been seeing a lot of cutting going on lately lol

yep, everyone should be at the very least , half way to shredded by now in order to be ready for mid spring time, tank tops and beach bodies lol

yep, everyone should be at the very least , half way to shredded by now in order to be ready for mid spring time, tank tops and beach bodies lol

I've got my hands on some clen and each pill is 40mcg. As a complete beginner the following cycle has been recommended to me:

Cycle 1
Day 1,2 = 40mcg
Day 3,4,5 = 80mcg
Day 6,7,8 = 120mcg
Day 9,10,11 = 80mcg
Day 12,13,14 = 40mcg
2 weeks off
Repeat cycle

Another cycle strategy I've seen is as follows but I would have to split the pills in half. Would the pills still be effective?

Cycle 1:
Day 1-2: 40 mcg per day
Day 3-4: 60 mcg per day
Day 5-6: 80 mcg per day
Day 6-7: 100 mcg per day
Day 7-8: 120 mcg per day
Day 8-9: 140 mcg per day
Day 9-10: 140 mcg per day
Day 11-12: 140 mcg per day
Day 12-13: 140 mcg per day
Day 13-14: 140 mcg per day
2 weeks off
Repeat cycle

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I've got my hands on some clen and each pill is 40mcg. As a complete beginner the following cycle has been recommended to me:

Day 1,2 = 40mcg
Day 3,4,5 = 80mcg
Day 6,7,8 = 120mcg
Day 9,10,11 = 80mcg
Day 12,13,14 = 40mcg

Another cycle strategy I've seen is as follows but I would have to split the pills in half. Would the pills still be effective?

Day 1-2: 40 mcg per day
Day 3-4: 60 mcg per day
Day 5-6: 80 mcg per day
Day 6-7: 100 mcg per day
Day 7-8: 120 mcg per day
Day 8-9: 140 mcg per day
Day 9-10: 140 mcg per day
Day 11-12: 140 mcg per day
Day 12-13: 140 mcg per day
Day 13-14: 140 mcg per day

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

well first off WELCOME TO MC!

As for the clen, to me it looks like your bump ups are too close together, and i would start at half a pill 20mcgs. Also most people i know go by feel, as the clen will make you jittery, so if your jittery on 40mcgs and feeling its effects, theirs no point in upping the dosage until those side effects subside!

Now I'm not very experienced using clen personally , as I've only run it a couple of times, but i know enough about it that i really think you should not just go by a set dosage layout, but rather feel it out!

I have seen 2 separate people go to the emergency room from clen over dose many many years ago, so be careful

Also you will get a lot more help if you create a New Thread, instead of posting your question in this thread pages and pages deep

Back