T3 basic dosage protocal?

Liquid cytomel (t3) fucked up my buddy recently, he thinks the dosages were fucked up per mg. What brand tabs are you guys using? I told him to try out clear sky pharmacy but figured i would ask here to see what brands are out now that are pretty spot on!

Liquid cytomel (t3) fucked up my buddy recently, he thinks the dosages were fucked up per mg. What brand tabs are you guys using? I told him to try out clear sky pharmacy but figured i would ask here to see what brands are out now that are pretty spot on!

I did not want to bring this up but I am right there with you bro. Never again will I use liquid T-3. yes it worked great but I am noticing my body having a hard time now. I never used liquid t3 before and its my own fault because I knew it was risky not knowing it the dose per mg was right. I did not ramp up or down and never went over 12.5-25mcg ED for 4 weeks.

Good news is 2 weeks ago my blood test showed my natural levels are coming back

Last edited:
For most I don't think they are needed. However if you want to use t3 I recommend a t3/t4 combo for optimal results and fewer side effects. Something like 15-20mcg t3 and 100mcg t4 should be gtg.

Ive never used it myself, as I'm naturally a lean guy but as i said my buddies use it, and one of them had a bad experience recently, and a long time ago another friend really fucked himself up on it, but i know guys who get shredded as fuck all on t3 so, it just has to be done right,

now back the question, what brands are available human / pharm grade that are good

It's good to still come back again and review this. My doc just put me on a low dose T3, 10 mcg/day. I've been experiencing a high conversion of reverse-T3 which causes symptoms of hypothyroid, and the only way to get rid of it is to take T3.

It's good to still come back again and review this. My doc just put me on a low dose T3, 10 mcg/day. I've been experiencing a high conversion of reverse-T3 which causes symptoms of hypothyroid, and the only way to get rid of it is to take T3.

yeah that went in one ear and out the other lol, nothing in-between to catch it i suppose lmao

Ive never used it myself, as I'm naturally a lean guy but as i said my buddies use it, and one of them had a bad experience recently, and a long time ago another friend really fucked himself up on it, but i know guys who get shredded as fuck all on t3 so, it just has to be done right,

now back the question, what brands are available human / pharm grade that are good

liquid doses scare me... the best t3 i ever took years back was cytomel.. mexican made tablets in a short fat bottle... i have been staring at 2 bottles of liquid t3 right now and to be honest... liquids (even after mass shaking) still don't seem to be consitent per ml. you might get too much in the beginning or grab too much settling at the end etc. It just seems too hard to actually know what you are taking. I'm curious to to hear about brands that are worth risking your overall thyroid health for currently.

yeah that went in one ear and out the other lol, nothing in-between to catch it i suppose lmao

Too much T4.. Bad
It make reverse-T3 and block receptors.. Bad
Must take T3 to fix.. Good

Joking aside, using thyroid the wrong way can really mess you up. There is T4, T3, and there is reverse-T3. Too much T4 results in conversion to reverse-T3 which blocks receptors. This is why as a bodybuilder you want to take T4 AND T3 or only T3 if you're going to use thyroid.

here in thailand i have acess to alpha pharmas whole productline and i use their Thyro3.best of all,everythings cheap...

yeah,not that its related to the tread but i work as a truckdriver during summer in scandinavia.thats the not so lucky part,lol.during winter i have all the time in the world for training.
on topic thyro3 seems to work well,i begun my cycle without it and have now taken it for 2 weeks and i feel an increase in metabolism.25mcg in morning and 25mcg afternoon sometime after gym.
natural im borderline hypo maybe thats why i dont seem to shed fat very easy.

gotcha, i was wondering what ya meant daddio lmao! not a bad schedule at all for training hard, at least you have those 6 months to bodybuild and cycle hard, then cruise during work,

are you able to train much during your driving those 6 months?

no thats a big problem.i usually have one or near two days off in week when i can train and its not enough.ive tried to have dumbells with me in the truck and its like better than nothing but i still cant work whole body.and ive been off juice during those months so ive shrink down every summer and then spend 3 months or so to try get back to where i left...but this year im gonna cruise and see if i can hold on to my muscles better.

Last edited:
Back