Muscle mechanic Cruise

Don't know what deal is I am gaining and gaining. I guess dropping tren and starting up again with test base thru things off...
But no acne!! Clind/benz gel works!!!

Added OTC Arimistane 50mg a day
Added Epistane 15mg a day with
40mg Trenavar prohormone
Will run short coarse here..
Have 25mg anavar but saving prolly...

I should adjust from fluctuations in stopping and starting tren ace soon...
Just when it was working stomach started with gas pain and expelling both ends. Pain and bloating gas... happens every time with tren ace after 4 weeks i gotta drop then start again...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I am running are started Epistane 15mg a day only so far.
It's a stack combo EpiTren so I don't want that much of the oral tren prohormone. Think it's 15mg Epistane 20mg Trenavar...
If i had Epistane on own would use 20-30mg a day. For a couple weeks. Still may be able too think I found one on its own..
I used the dam tbol 30mg a day pre-workout out of 100 tablets I have around 30 left so....
Being cautious with oral because of that... I had the gas bloating so stopped tren ace for around 5 days. I replaced it with trest ace 12.5mg a day and test base 50-75mg preworkout. Since I started back tren ace to finish bottle I kept dose lower at just shy of 50mg a day. By leaving the trest ace and test base in mix I gained weight and water weight around 7 unexpected lbs..
So now I am just regrouping to finish that tren ace bottle.

I have till November 20th to stop orals and Tren... So I may do a 10 day all out deal the come out lower in BF%!!

This was just a recomp at end of mini blast. Mini because I used milder stuff for most part and kept test lower than my typical blast. I still wanna recomp next 10 days best I can.
Will do this next 10 days. I pin everything listed at that dose everyday...
- Test E 25mg a day for stable levels after i just throw all together with daily pin
- Test Prop 50mg
- Tren Ace bumping to 65mg maybe 75mg
- Mast E 30mg a day Mast P bumping to 50mg
- Primo E 65mg a day
NEXT 2 LISTED I AM STOPPING!! They are causing water build up in muscles would be good for a bulk But I never bulk without a recomp or cut at end...
- Trest ace 12.5mg a day STOPPING!!
- Test base 50-75mg a day STOPPING!!
These below everyday as well unless said otherwise!!!
- Epistane 15mg wanna bump to 30mg
- Trenavar 20mg have to bump to 40mg because it's stack together with Epistane!!
- Proviron 50mg will bump to 75mg
- Adex 0.5mg 2-3× wk
- Letro 1.25mg 1x wk until water clears
- Cabar 0.5mg 2x wk
- Nolva 20mg 2x wk
- Arimistane 50mg-75mg a day tablets can break!!!
- HGH 3.3iu a every morning
- MC IGF 1 60mcg split bilateral preworkout only in muscles worked!!! Maybe I gained from this too!!!��
- MT2 250mcg like once every 5 days. Keeping color but not tan season, so...
Alright then 10 days if this with hard training and cleaner diet!!!
Ready to cruise after. Cruise will be
Test E 100mg wk
Test prop 50mg MWF
Primo E 400mg wk
Cabar less than 1mg wk
Adex less than 1mg wk
Arimistane 50mg-75mg a day
HGH 3.3iu a day
MC IGF 1 60mcg split bilateral in muscles worked on preworkout on days of workouts!!

For Dr appt will only use Pharma Primo at 5 weeks before thru, and with drop test prop 7 days before. My lipids being retested.... last ones were not so good. I will start red yeast rice and CoQ10 with liver support actually been on liver support may try a little of Tudca..
After my Dr and bloods in mid January I will Cruise this time or blast light with DHB and primo, or just DHB, test around 400wk, DHB around 500-700wk, and maybe trest ace here and there... masterone and or Proviron depending on my lipids... Hgh3.3iu. So this post a novel of my plans... in spring I will use Epistane or M-Sten I have and do something to cut. Plans are to keep bf low whole time though!!!
Those are equal to products I list that i use from MC Store
I list as I am used to typing but I am using MC Store of these below. This is converter for u guys to know.
- Cabar = MC Anti-P
- Adex = MC Aquadex
- Letro = MC Anti-Estro
- Nolva = MC NolvaBloat
- IGF 1 = MC Immense Growth Factor One
- Clomid = MC version as well can't think atm!!!
So that's a listing of things I use MC Store has and many more...

Last edited:
looks like you're carved out of stone
I havent posted newer pics but abs sort of covered.
It's that i feel better leaner and wanna hold it on TRT cruise ( a little more until bloods)

With consistency long enough body will become effient if pushing on intense level..

Worked arms today on cable curls I do all weight available the other guy training arms did 1/3 weight. He rested I supersetted Biceps and triceps whole time.
I get heart and blood flowing and pace back and forth anticipating next set, he sat and played with phone..
I notice difference in my appearance compared to others at gym and see difference I push harder compared to them.
I see same things with other guys on higher level of training and physique compared to the ones who don't push to that higher level

Ok guys NO MORE TREN!!
FINISHED bottle off...
And stomach belching as usual...

Went into TRT cruise 150mg test c 75mg 2x wk
Primo 400 wk
Hgh 3.3iu
Igf 50mcg a day
A little anti-p
Aquadex
And will run Epistane 15mg till November 20th...
That is it

And I AM SICK UGH!!! IT'S GOING AROUND VIRAL COLD!!! Stopped tren and energy low too.. if I need to I have test ace and test base to lift me up trest ace too...

So I am cruising at
TRT cyp 150wk
Test prop 50mg MWF
PRIMO 150 MWF
Mast e 200 wk

Hgh 3.3iu a day
MC IGF LR3 60mcg preworkout split bilateral at Muscle worked

Started GW 501516 20mg a day
Laxo-Genin 50mg a day. It's a stack so....
Gw am using for lipids and it's avaiable at MC Store but grabbed local.... on sale...

Ordering TUDCA for bile flush cleanse. Off Amazon...
Need TUDCA TO FLUSH AND GW TO HELP MY LIPIDS FOR MID JAN BLOODS
I ran a comp long prep from Feb to June 23 and my lipids suffered.... being sure I am good this time...

Just the place I am at...
5'8" 202lbs
ce02dccdbe8192b3d93fa4c65f26ae6f.jpg
29dcc73fbde3a82bf5bcdeef4a084247.jpg
5fffe569361596da6603b028588d67df.jpg

I posted this in another thread.
I copied my own post to put here as this is my plan. I am on cruise ATM.
Test cyp 150mg wk
Primo 400wk
Test p 50mg MWF
Hgh 3.3iu a day
IGF 1 lr3 (MC STYLE BABY);););)!!! 60mcg preworkout split bilateral at muscles worked

Here us plan I will start after Jan labs so in Feb will do lean bulk burst then cruise with DHB and alternate between it and primo switching during 6 week burst. So lean bulk burst cruise with DHB or primo..
Then a cut for spring summer..
Here is burst blast and cruise plan I will go by... this is only an example i will alter and I will actually use Alpha 1 and Epistane as my orals of choice 1 oral per blast.
Example

This is short burst blast and cruise with hgh and IGF.

So TRT dose will remain 150mg a week Test cyp plus Hgh 3.3iu a day this is with intention hgh will be used long term like 12 months at min...

This is a burst blast then a cruise with hgh

Plus primo or DHB....

At blast here we go..... 6 weeks of this then 8-12 weeks cruise.

- TRT dose 150mg cyp week

- Test prop 50mg a day

- Trest ace 25mg everyday

- NPP 65mg a day

Oral

- Epistane 45mg a day or Anadrol 25mg a day.

- HGH 5iu a day on blast

- IGF 60-80mcg split bilateral in muscles worked

- AI of course Nolva 10mg a day plus Adex or Aromasin dose depending...

During 6 weeks around week 4 add in primo at 525mg a week or DHB at 500mg per week.

After finished 6 weeks continue this

- TRT 150mg wk

- DHB or primo either around 400-600wk

-Anavar 50mg a day

- HGH 3.3iu a day

- AI of choice for estro control!!

Use this for 8 weeks then burst again with whatever is the new goal ATM!!

Next burst can be light and keep primo long term. DHB I am trying longer run doing labs and seeing if I can use at 300-400 so long term in place if primo a long TRT dose...

Example of next burst with this blast and cruise could be.... but with cruising gear too of course...

- TRT 150mg cyp wk

- Test prop 50mg a day

- Tren ace 75mg a day

- Mast p 100mg a day

- either keep DHB in or switch to primo during burst to go back and forth from DHB to Primo for longer cruise periods

- Oral drop anavar add Proviron at 50-75mg a day.

- HGH 5iu in blast back to 3.3iu in cruise

- IGF 60-80MCG same route I choose

- AI ??? Not much needed here for myself adex 0.5mg 2x wk will work

After this cut blast cruise again the way shown... no anavar this next cruise. Example is to do Cruise switching from DHB to Primo for cruise switching during burst blast but cruises can last longer like 8-12 weeks before burst 6 week blast...

I shown alternating between a lean bulk burst to a cut burst...... then cruise with hgh at 3.3iu and having primo one cruise then DHB next cruise.... Anavar during some a cruise per year for example.

This very cruise and burst blast above I will do myself after January and time correct cruise for labs TRT.... this is my plan!!!

Hope I made sense!!!

Hey fellas
I am on a mini blast.
Using Low doses of alot if hormones and i got a good balance
I feel great and BP is great.

Only in gym HIIT 3-4 times week atm.
Cleaning diet adding more food but clean stuff.

Mini blast (I am very experienced don't try this other wise)
Test cyp 200mg wk total
Deca 250mg wk total
Mast e 300wk
Test prop 35mg everyday
Trest ace around 10mg everyday
Primo e around 65mg everyday
Mast prop 40mg everyday

Cabar 0.5mg 2x wk or less
Adex 0.5mg 2x wk

Hgh 5iu a day
Igf 60mcg on workout days in muscle split bilateral
Need more igf
MT2 250mcg 3x wk

I feel great.
No thyroid at all either, came off I obviously bounced back now and adjusted to hgh

I have more mast e so mast prop will come to hault soon.
I have plenty primo
I will switch to NPP soon and lower deca to 100wk
I may use Trest e at 100mg one week then switch to trest ace next week and so on.
I may lower test but like it now
I am letting DHB 1-test-cyp stack up and will use it later in place a primo.
I have primo mix too it's
50mg primo prop, 50mg primo e, and 50mg androstan
Lol!!!
Will see where this goes Gonna gain some lean muscle and keep bf low!!!

6703871c8187ca2bc321b6b746590320.jpg
5b494edc5554de9587e187d0bcabaf60.jpg
5079a0258199d5a120b13f096d0d7317.jpg
411ec331097183df8908da0ddc4fb029.jpg
12d2a8ecb988d3e0d95b1775dab03bef.jpg
61ed7bec6966b59e080987f8c95b27e5.jpg
e3dc9c2aa5b7eedef1b465809bacd2bb.jpg
e5a17c4d406c81f8a8ce81e0a5e9095b.jpg

That's awsome bro, looking great

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's awsome bro, looking great

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Cleaning diet and started GW for lipids need bile clear... so TUDCA on way Amazon....
Can do better with diet for sure...
She is on health kick in gym and diet so food at home will change.

Am sick like dog!!!!
Either I got a dam bug on Thanksgiving or my Gallbladder getting bad and certain foods giving me HELL!!!
This sucks, really better order TUDCA and clear this up if i can.

How do you like the primo at 450?

Robolics Labs Intelligence
It is alot better than no primo!! Lol!!

Really I have been using mostly primo with other stuff here and there but keep just running back to primo.

Sides don't exist, and I keep better look. I will start alternating between primo and DHB and try to leave most other gear alone..

Test, primo and a little mast plus trest ace low sometimes

Or same with DHB instead of primo...

Will try and lower everything too. Use minimal test and mast and 400-600 primo or DHB. For long term health and avoiding sides it's the way to go. Maybe not if someone not lean but if lean it's great!!

Ok guys back alive!!!
I had food poisoning lost 10lbs!! It's coming back and I am grainy. Fibers showing!!!

So F8ck it!!!!! Added DHB to cruise on TRT cyp and just enough prop and primo to cut DHB. It's 100mg/ml and I will run it thru bloods!!! Will drop prop 8 days before and keep DHB and maybe primo.
Doing 100mg DHB and 75mg primo eod!!!

Photo been eating crap but that 10lbs was scary to lose.
Let's see if progress will come this is just mild DHB until after bloods. Primo and low dose prop to help cut pip and TRT cyp hgh 3.3iu.

e8df5cfb1684fc4e31383c90b569c14c.jpg

Awsome brother @!!!
Not best photo but staying lean without trying.
Think DHB and diet will help.
After pin the next day feels like I have been slapped when I touch.. stingy. Lol!!
Just pinned thigh will see tomorrow.
Gonna clean diet and get serious. Sweated in sleep last night!![emoji16][emoji123][emoji879]

Back