Recent content by ceo

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma
  1. ceo

    Figuring out proper TRT dosage

    Bros, anywhere from 100 to 200 mg a week is perfectly fine. You can definitely get your blood work done, though, and see where your levels are at.
  2. ceo

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 765 - EVO Brother "Oracle911"

    Bros, definitely check this guy out. He's over on Evo. He has an amazing log going.
  3. ceo

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 763 - EVO Brother "jurasictrenchoholic"

    Bros, check out this episode. It's always good to hear these interviews and hear where guys came from and how they got into weight training.
  4. ceo

    Approved 🔥 UPSTEROID FREE DELIVERY OCTOBER 2026🔥

    Bros, definitely check this one out. You're going to want to ape on this for October.
  5. ceo

    Kits4Less Jackpot Sale!

    Bros, you're going to want to check this one out ahead of your fall and winter cycles. Now is the time.
  6. ceo

    HGH for a 50-year-old

    Bros, with HGH at 50 years old, 1 IU is better than none but I would push it to 1.5 IU if I were you.
  7. ceo

    OCTOBER UGFREAK Deals are here! FREE HGH!

    Bros, I'm all in on this deal. Growth hormone for free. Sign me up.
  8. ceo

    Using GHRP to boost my lean muscle mass

    Bros, GHRP-2 is good, ipamorelin is good. I think those two together stack perfectly.
  9. ceo

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 762 - EVO Brother "GUY2060"

    Those great episodes right here. I love these interviews diving deep into what makes people go. It's awesome to hear.
  10. ceo

    Winstrol 50mgs a day for hardening/vascularity

    Bros, Winstrol is one of my favorites but Anavar is better. I like Anavar because there are fewer side effects and it gives you good strength gains.
  11. ceo

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 761 - EVO Brother "Jdee28"

    bros Jdee is a strong dude. His log is awesome. I enjoy reading through it.
  12. ceo

    Using KLOW for Recovery Benefits

    Bros, I am a big fan of healing peptide stacks. They are very good to use, but a lot of times you get more bang for your buck just using BPC and TB500.
  13. ceo

    Podcast Evolutionary.org 760 - EVO Brother "PrinceDaddy" is back post show!

    Bros, what an exciting podcast! I felt like I lived what he went through. Definitely a big investment but well worth it.
  14. ceo

    SALE: DOMESTIC SUPPLY Beligas Dbol 10mg 100tabs - Pro Dynabol

    Bros, I love me some good quality dbol and it's cheap as hell. Wow the sale makes it a bargain.
  15. ceo

    Approved SALE: DOMESTIC SUPPLY Beligas Dbol 10mg 100tabs - Pro Dynabol

    Bros, this is a great opportunity to get some bulking oral action going. Thank you Domestic Supply.
Back
Top