Winstrol 50mgs a day for hardening/vascularity

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

massroute

New member
I'm looking to use Winstrol solo at 50 mg a day. I want to boost my vascularity and hardness, and I want to get leaner. Right now I have a two-pack and I would like to get a six-pack. Do you think this would be good for 8 weeks? I'm 205 lbs., 6'4", and 27 years old.
 
Winstrol is not complicated to use. It's a really good oral steroid but you don't need to run as much as you think.
 
I would go with Winstrol at 50 mg a day. That is the sweet spot. If you start noticing issues you can always lower the dosage.
 
Always when you're using Winstrol you should use joint support supplements. That will help with your joints so you don't have problems.
 
Bros, Winstrol is one of my favorites but Anavar is better. I like Anavar because there are fewer side effects and it gives you good strength gains.
 
Back
Top