GLOW vs. KLOW?

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

pressmark

New member
I'm curious about what you would recommend for me if I had a choice between using GLOW versus KLOW. I know that they are both good for healing, but I was wondering: if I wanted to also get more benefits for my skin, which one would be a better option? Do you think that 1 mg a day is good enough?
 
When it comes to these healing peptides you're not going to go wrong experimenting with them. Sometimes they can help and sometimes they're a waste.
 
I'm not a big fan of the KLOW peptide stack. I'm not a fan of any of the blends. I think you should run them separately.
 
Bros, I would go with BPC if it's a spot injury. Otherwise you can do one of the blends or you could do TB500.
 
These healing peptides are the go. Make sure you get them from Umbrella, otherwise you might be wasting your time.
 
Back
Top