Kits4less.is still waiting on order!

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

grindpath

New member
Kits4less.is is SLOW! I took advantage of their promotion and loaded up, but unfortunately they're super slow. If I had known this I would have gone with another source that got to me faster. I need to get on my cycle ASAP. I have a vacation coming up in 8 weeks, and I wanted to take my steroid stack before I went on vacation. This sucks.
 
Kits4less.is is SLOW! I took advantage of their promotion and loaded up, but unfortunately they're super slow. If I had known this I would have gone with another source that got to me faster. I need to get on my source ASAP. I have a vacation coming up in 8 weeks, and I wanted to take my steroid stack before I went on vacation. This sucks.
kits4less is trusted bro they ship fast dont lie
 
Kits4less.is is SLOW! I took advantage of their promotion and loaded up, but unfortunately they're super slow. If I had known this I would have gone with another source that got to me faster. I need to get on my cycle ASAP. I have a vacation coming up in 8 weeks, and I wanted to take my steroid stack before I went on vacation. This sucks.
A lot of people have been complaining about slow service. It's the post office for everybody. It's not the source's fault.
 
Kits4less.is is SLOW! I took advantage of their promotion and loaded up, but unfortunately they're super slow. If I had known this I would have gone with another source that got to me faster. I need to get on my cycle ASAP. I have a vacation coming up in 8 weeks, and I wanted to take my steroid stack before I went on vacation. This sucks.
Well that's gonna happen so what's the problem?
 
Kits4less is a solid source. Give them a chance man. You're being a little impatient and you planned badly. That's on you.
 
Kits4less.is is SLOW! I took advantage of their promotion and loaded up, but unfortunately they're super slow. If I had known this I would have gone with another source that got to me faster. I need to get on my cycle ASAP. I have a vacation coming up in 8 weeks, and I wanted to take my steroid stack before I went on vacation. This sucks.
No one is Amazon prime you want fast order your gear off of Amazon
 
Back
Top