20 BEST Anabolic Steroid Cycles Information

this is a good post on protein intake! I myself barely fucking eat, and i carb cycle daily, and never needed 2.5 grams of protein per pound of my body weight, even just 2 grams per pound would put me at close to 600 grams protein, and i never came that close !

Its all about utilizing your steroid cycles protein synthesis benefits and timing everything perfect especially when using igf-1 lr3 and or insulin!
Good post.

some ideas here for your winter time cycles, though theirs a lot of new things out since this thread was even made, I'm old school, and the basics are the basics! Testosterone, winny, tren ace and igf. this winter i would like to run this cycle though swap out the winny for equipoise and front load the propionate for 2 weeks really high, but we will see i suppose, lol

Post your favorite steroid cycles !!

Give us what you got?

making this a sticky thread

14 week bulking cycle for bodybuilders with at least 1 steroid cycle under their belt!

Testosterone enanthate, trenbolone acetate and deca Durabolin (deca)
Beginner%20V.jpg

Dry Lean Gains Steroid Cycle Stack with the following anabolic hormones:

Testosterone Propionate, Trenbolone acetate, Masteron, Clenbuterol, Cytomel, HCG, Arimidex and Cabor aka Anti-P
151328d1402933107-input-please-cutting-cyc-test-prop-tren-mast-maybe-clen-t3-cycle.jpg

Steroids and other drugs Ranking System:
The chart ranks different drugs and steroids in different categories from 1 to 10. 1 being the lowest / weakest, and 10 being the highest/strongest. The rankings below is based on experiences collected from different beginners and advanced athletes who were using these drugs. It was not created by professional research.

steroids-ranking-2.gif

steroids-ranking-1.gif

steroids-ranking-3.gif

steroids-ranking-1.gif

steroids-ranking-4.gif

steroids-ranking-1.gif

steroids-ranking-5.gif

Anabolic Androgenic Bulking, Cutting & Recomp Cycles for Those Who Do NOT Wish To Use Steroids.

Most Products Listed in These Cycles Can Be Found With Sponsor Below

Sponsored by: https://www.musclechemistry.com

SARMs & IGF-1 Lr3 Month Long Bulking Stack with P.C.T.

1-4 & 8-12 LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) 10 MG PERDAY
1-12 S4 (Anderine) 50 MG PER DAY
6-12 MK-2866 (Ostarine) 25 MG PER DAY
1-12 IGF-1 Lr3 75mcg daily

Short Post Cycle Therapy
13-15 IGF-1 Lr3 50mcg Per Day
13-14 Clomid 40mg Per Day

IGF-1 Lr3 & SARM Cycle Above with Adequate Nutrition Will Provide a Solid 12-13 Pounds. This cycle is great for powerlifting routines or offseason bodybuilding workouts consisting of Heavy Weight and Low Reps. Fantastic Growth Stimulator

SARMS , IGF-1 Lr3 & E.C.A. Recomposition Stack

1-12 LGD-4033 (Ligandrol) 5 MG PER DAY
1-6 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 MG PER DAY
6-12 MK-2866 (OSTARINE) 35 MG PER DAY
1-12 IGF-1 Lr3 (INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR-1 LONG R3) 50mcg PER DAY
1-4 E.C.A (Ephedrine 25mg, Caffiene 400mg & Aspirin 81mg) PER DAY
8-12 E.C.A (Ephedrine 50mg, Caffiene 600mg & Aspirin 325 mg) PER DAY
11-12 Nolvadex (tamoxifen) 20mg PER DAY

P.C.T with Clomiphene and Long r3 Insulin-like Growth Factor-1

13 Nolvadex 20mg PER DAY
13-16 Clomid 40/25/20/20
13-16 IGF-1 LR3 50mcgs PER DAY

THIS IS A GREAT RECOMP CYCLE UTILIZING S.A.R.M.S & S.E.R.M.S . NATURAL TESTOSTERONE SUPRESSION AND TESTICULAR ATROPHY IS QUITE RARE IN THE USE OF SARMS, HOWEVER WE ADDED THE SERMS TO COVER NOT ONLY THE POSSIBILITY OF SHUTTING DOWN DURING THIS CYCLE BUT ALSO THE NOLVADEX AS YOU CAN SEE WAS ADDED INTO THE END OF THE CYCLE ITSELF AS WELL AS THE POST CYCLE THERAPY REGIMEN TO HELP SHED EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF WATER RETENTION

OSTARINE & IGF-1 LR3 , EPHEDRINE, CAFFIENE AND ASPIRIN Cutting Stack WITH NOLVADEX

1-12 MK-2866 (OSTARINE) 35 MG PER DAY
1-12 IGF-1 LR3 50mcgs PER DAY
1-4 & 8-12 CLENBUTROL 20MCGS/30MCGS/40MCGS/60MCG
4-8 E.C.A (Ephedrine 37.5 mg, Caffiene 600mg & Aspirin 81mg) PER DAY
8-12 Nolvadex (tamoxifen) 10mg PER DAY

ONE OF THE BEST SARM AND IGF-1 LR3 CUTTING CYCLES AVAILABLE. WITH CLENBUTEROL ADDED FOR ITS THERMOGENIC PROPERTIES AS WELL AS ITS ABILITY TO BE MUSCLE SPARING DURING INTENSE CALORIC RESTRICTIVE TRAINING SESSIONS. TIME YOUR IGF-1 LR3 JUST RIGHT WITH YOUR DIET AND TRAINING TO MAXIMIZE GLYCOGEN STORES DURING TRAINING AND VOILA~ YOUR MUSCLE BELLIES ARE FULL AND TIGHT AND YOU HAVE SCULPTED YOURSELF INTO A MASTERPIECE WORTHY OF WALKING AROUN BUCK ASS NAKED!

Back