2010 economy

that's because most of the people here either don't give a shit or are fucking retarded...calling 911 because they got jipped a chicken McNugget?

soooo, hate to beat a dead horse here but what did you think of the state of the union address?
sounds just like the same bullshit that was fed to us when he was voted in...

almost word for word

i love how he's calling for bipartisanship all the time. its a fucking dream, get over it. he acts like only republicans are the ones stopping it, but the democrats are just as stubborn if not worse

sorry for stating this. I really see no division between republican and democrat.

I seriously believe its a system that keeps us divided, blaming the other party.

yeah it's kinda like Cartman said on South Park, a country that says one thing and does another...
everybody is to busy bitching and blaming instead of getting the job done...

the state of the union speech was basically like the speech he gave when he got in office-and next years speech will be the same

and things will just keep getting worse

yeah, if we just said the government fucked us up... it would get solved a lot quicker.

I thought about watching it for about 8 seconds but then didnt wanna here him talking again makes me sick at my stomach so i watched iron chef america instead.

Last edited:
Back