3wks out from show cycle

Im running 400mg tren 400mg test 400 to try & bulk up I thought adding winnie would cut me up. Thats was the idea. I don't have a goal weight just see where I'am at 16 week. Got a hoilday in August jist wanted to look beach fit for that. I kmow most on here like you are real dedicated & do comps. Me lm the other hand just wants to feel better on meself as I was I'll for 18 momtjs to years and drop all fats. Been in and lut of gym since I was 17. Building up like Im 20 again.

That tren should be really cutting you up maybe cut the test in half and keep the tren where it's at. Are you bloated right now or somewhat hard just looking for that last bit of grainy.

Not bloated at all. Not over hard to me I feel right. Wben pumped I harden up but thats normal. Don't have any sides as yet. Sore elbow first two weeks or so. Night sweats weren't to bad but they've stoped. Eating well five meals a day they might not be as nutritious as they could be but im not going for comp standard. Feeling good & building well. What would cutting test in half do?

Sorry guy's. .now I've been on here reading for a few days I realise how things work..think i hijacked this tread...just wany to ask a few questions...sorry again

Back