60 Minutes 1/12/14 Alex Rodriguez Steroid use

HackTwat

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
60 Minutes 1/12/14

The world will get a look at the details of MLB's case against Alex Rodriguez that led to his 162-game suspension Sunday night on 60 Minutes. Biogenesis "doctor" Anthony Bosch will appear with MLB's chief operating officer Rob Manfred to shine light on the details that led to the suspension, including witness testimony and uncovered text messages.According to CBS's press release about the broadcast, Bosch's claims against Rodriguez include the following:
-He personally delivered banned substances, including testosterone, insulin-like growth factor 1 and human growth hormone to Rodriguez at least a dozen times and Rodriguez paid him $12,000 a month in cash.
-He personally injected Rodriguez because "Alex is scared of needles, so at times, he would ask me to inject."
-Rodriguez's mission was to hit 800 home runs and that the Yankee slugger asked him for what he gave MLB superstar Manny Ramirez, a former Bosch client
-Text messages obtained by 60 Minutes between him and Rodriguez indicate that at times they communicated daily about the substances the slugger took on his "protocol"
-Says Rodriguez associates intimidated him to try to prevent him from cooperating with MLB in its investigation of the Yankee third baseman.
The counter to that, of course, is that Bosch was on the verge of being sued by MLB himself before he came to an agreement in which he received money and protection in exchange for his testimony. For a guy in a bad situation, it's not impossible to believe that he might have fudged the truth a bit to save himself. Unfortunately for Rodriguez, other players involved have admitted that there was at least some truth to Bosch's claims, validating the sketchy clinic owner enough to assume that what he says is still able to hold at least some water.
Rodriguez was given an opportunity to be interviewed by 60 Minutes, as well, but did not respond to the offer.
It's unlikely that information too far beyond what is already known about the case will come out in the segment tomorrow night, but the fact that MLB is already taking it to television is somewhat surprising. Rodriguez's team of laywers intends to file for an injunction against arbitrator Fredric Horowitz's decision of a 162-game suspension on Monday, likely indicating that this long process is still in the early stages. The chances of having federal court overrule Horowitz's decision are not in Rodriguez's favor, but A-Rod was already suing MLB anyway. The long legal battle between these two sides is far from over.

Think about what Sosa and McGwire did for prohormones

They created the popularity for 1-AD and 4-AD

Which led to the creation of MORE prohormones

Which led to designer steroids and my favorite SUPERDROL

IGF-1 just became famous and will likely be on the Feds hit list because of this.

when I heard him say that I thought, "aww shit. better load up while I can" :laugh:

p.s. why would anyone do HGH and igf-1 at the same time?

Back